Mrs Hinch #382 Sophie is hiding her bump, she’s more delusional than Donald Trump

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Genuine question. Does anyone know if the flowers that SS had week and week ago for her shoot we’re plastic. If they’re not, they’re holding up very well on the pickle walk\wedding aisle

Reactions: 13
Fookinel the Walton's called, they want their outfit back Stace 😂😂.

Why the duck has Grinch always got her shoulder out 🤢

Screenshot_20210429_194049.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 137
Stacey can’t wait til they’re allowed indoors so she can cuddle her bump on the sofa? We can’t go in friends houses til 17th May, is she really still going to be pregnant at that point?! I mean probably will be because she’s strangely felt the need to lie about being over 20 weeks at Christmas

• Haha
Reactions: 73
Isn’t the bench that the kids sat on the same bench Stacey jet washed a few weeks ago? Now it’s back to being filthy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
Why are they making out like they havnt seen each other for months lmao! She only commented on SS last grid post next time I’m there I’ll be on the bloo loo? So she’s been to the mansion before lol

Reactions: 48
Swings been lowered or is that a different swing?

Bumps appeared. Tiny bump compared to what she has been photoshopping... I mean showing!

Reactions: 31
Why would you hide your bump like that in photos it’s not like she’s just found out she’s nearly due! Most mums to be cradle their bumps for photos. Deffo sus

Reactions: 45
SS caption: “Can’t wait to sit inside on the sofa with you & squeeze that bump” (or something like that)
surely if she’s “waddling around” “ready to give birth any day soon” “baby’s head is really low” then she’d be cuddling CC2 on the sofa & not bump? Rules aren’t even in place yet of when people can go indoors at other people’s house!
Hope that makes sense & sorry if it’s jumbled 😂
You can't mix house holds till May I think so she's saying she'll still be pregnant by then??

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why are they posting identical text on their posts, and identical videos? (Well, they would be identical if Hinch hadn’t filtered hers to duck).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Why do they use the same caption on their grid posts, absolute simpletons the pair of them. Stacey is just as bad they are a pair of cash cows and they act as though they’ve known each other for years and years.. and please ladies stop pushing the Ron X Rex thing.. looking for promo deals. Rex always side eyeing Ronnie like what da duck he doin here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 135
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.