Mrs Hinch #382 Sophie is hiding her bump, she’s more delusional than Donald Trump

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello I’m thank you. Well that was a rollercoaster. I was so busy parenting I missed it all.
She’s one sick individual isn’t she. Hiding her bump on the swing to get us all riled up on here. Then posing for it in the grid photo. As predicted ehhh.
I will stand by my theory until the baby is born and the truth is unveiled hopefully.
I was being cagey at the start of the week because she had done a few things that really got to me. however I’m gunning for her after tonight’s debacle.
going to try to keep up for the rest of the night now!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 121
There is no bump. Such a twit holding cushions in front of yourself on a swing Sofa you are actually in need of a shrink.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
I knew they’d go overboard with showing what good, ‘genuine’ friends they are after all the recent chatter about Hinch being jealous plus Stacey not tagging her this morning. I don’t know why they’re pretending as if they spent all day outdoors other than going to the loo. I would bet good money she gave her a house tour and they spent time inside. On a positive note, it might actually turn out to be a nice thing for Ronnie & Rex to ‘reunite’ and spend more time together. Ronnie would probably benefit a lot from having a child like Rex around. One who is curious, active and hands on with play.
Edited to add: I also find it cringe how they always plan matching photo captions. Reminds me of something I’d do with friends in high school.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
They are like twit and twit aren’t they, I’ve seen more originality in a group of lemmings.
bleeping yawwwwwn

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Deffo on the day of the primark trip. Hinch has a whole outfit on under that dress, she can simply ‘pop’ off the lemon dress, ‘pop’ on her coat & pop off to primark.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I’m a long time lurker, but I made the leap and finally made an account tonight. I don’t follow Hunch- my Aunty and older sister do - but I find it fascinating how bizarre her behaviour is, and how absolutely mental her ‘fans’ are (I’ve started weeding out my friends by if they like her or not- unfortunately can’t delete my Aunty or sister 😂😂)
What kind of grown woman with a toddler (and a baby on the way) seriously invests so much time and effort in trying to troll a gossip site?
Her and Stacey must have a right good friendship to spend the whole time on their phones uploading pictures and stories. Their posts tonight are so sickly and over the top it’s almost like they’re trying to convince themselves too.

Soz for the long post, just wanted to park my arse here. ATV x

• Heart
Reactions: 101
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.