Mrs Hinch #382 Sophie is hiding her bump, she’s more delusional than Donald Trump

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
SS message she shared like is it a dig at Sopha. Of all the messages she could have shared🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Long time lurker for (months) and first time posting!! I am in no way or ever was a Hinch fan just followed her for the sake of it really,🤪 (I actually can’t believe the amount of new members here tonight)🙈I have unfollowed I have read tattle for months and there is so much I see now and open my eyes too!! I would of never noticed any of the things all of you have spotted, pre records, different clothes, nails etc... I was never ever convinced she’s had the baby I do think that’s madness if she has and is pretending she hasn’t but the cushion thing tonight really annoyed me!!😤 I think the only reason for that is to duck with everyone’s head here... the laugh of her and SS says it all in them pics pretty much says haha FU** ***
, they are just laughing about these conspiracy theories I would stop now and not give Hinch any more of your time and attention about the pregnancy now... One thing really Annoyed me is how she dresses Ronnie especially this eve at some stage of your child running around a garden you would take his hood down and take his jacket off??🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Tractor? It’s a ride on mower you tit. Nothing like new money knowing duck all about anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 62
Please god yes 😏
Let her make a tit of herself, plus she can’t use filters
Think of all the extra exposure she will get as well. All them people judging her and saying nusty things about her 😂 it would be the worse thing she ever did for her mental health. She thinks she has it bad now, if she was on people’s TVs there would be no hiding

Reactions: 18
I am a lurker but I had to join and post tonight after this blatant bullshit show. I used to like Mrs Hinch but the last 18 months she has gotten worse and worse and I have noticed her plan of attack as I am sure hundreds of others have --------

The gird post about comparing because she knew people would see AGAIN the difference between the children and how they are bought up and even dressed.

The friendship is nothing more than a business deal and invented by Gleam all for interaction before every meeting they pit each other off against each other in the hope others do too and it works people compare them and fan the flames so they can do this over the top declaration of being friends you know the kind of tit you NEVER do with actual friends.

On some radio show she did Amanda Holden I think it was said something about Mrs Hinch literally being ready to drop (that was weeks ago now)

The fact you can see a pushchair in the window reflection and hiding of the bump confirms she had baby. Anyone which children will know you don't take a pushchair for an almost 2 year old to chill out in a friends garden but you do with a new born so they have somewhere to sleep.

You remember in her podcast she said how with a baby you struggle to get dressed and function etc... she has been sat on the sofa for weeks / months not dressed or functioning.

The podcast is to try and push Mr Hinch into the limelight the fame hungry prick!!!! and they will be doing some kind of TV in the future because she is ready to make big changes out of her comfort zone aka Jamie really wants some limelight.

I Just wanted to come on and dump my thoughts because I am sick of her and her mind games the pre records and total bullshit she has a screw loose. I am not a troll I dont wish harm on anybody but I do feel sorry for all the people who watch all these lies and cant make sense of them Just be you and OWN IT you wanna move fine you had the baby fine... stop trying to cash in on EVERYTHING! with timelines and plotted for best engagement what a way to live. Why did she even do the pregnancy reveal in the new year? If she planned on hiding it anyway she may as well of Just had the shock factor of a surprise baby and not play stupid games.

Plus the only reason she is sending Ronnie to nursery is not for his benefit but hers she doesnt want two at home. I assume he already started since he is missing most days but happens to always be napping, out with Jamie or at the park.

• Heart
Reactions: 110
God I wish she would just bugger off. I think I’m going to have to quit tattle and unfollow Stacey again. I don’t like it so don’t want to look at it.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Nope. This is the bench before she jet washed it. Which means they met up weeks ago and explains why they were making such a huge deal about letting people know they were meeting up this week. Also explains the bump.hiding on the swing. Her bump would clearly have been much smaller then and continuity broken. And of course they couldn't have admitted that Hinch visited Stacey when they moved in, as it would have broken lockdown rules. Plus those cushions were on Stacey's bench, Hinch didn't bring them with her and be so excited to get on the swing she didn't put them down, it's a cover. They are both such bloody liars and this friendship is fake as duck. Real 'genuine' friends do not gush all over each other. And send identical social media messages to prove how they are such good friends. Real friends have nothing to prove. It's all one huge set up, probably by their agency, to up their engagement.
It's not the same bench, the legs and back are totally different

Reactions: 2
So Stacey is saying she’s watching videos from this afternoon? But Robbie Rotten didn’t post until half 5 saying she was on her way? To me that is evening, not afternoon? So which is it you pair of lying bastards? Wasn’t even today was it you pricks View attachment 552447View attachment 552448
Not to stick up for them but maybe they’ve posted after seeing each other that’s what me and my friends do we take pics then upload them afterwards 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Also, after a bit more investigation, I’m not all that convinced about the swing bump. It’s below the blue line. If you follow the arc that I’ve drawn, the edge of her “bump” looks a bit opaque/blurry/drawn on. Happy to take commentary from a more experienced sleuth though as I’ve not been successful so far haha

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 4
If these 2 attention hungry women met up for real today they wouldn’t have been able to resist “going live guys”. So the lack of live Instagram is proof it’s a pre record. Bur why not just say - We met up last week, here are Some photos.... And there was no bloody sign of them eating the cheesecake SS baked this afternoon. And then after they read tattle SS wrote about the Arsenal game being on... I don’t even care, why am I commenting lol
Serious question, as a newbie and not meaning offence, why don’t we all just ignore Hunch & pause the chat for a week (for ever... whatever) and see what happens?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She can’t just be happy for her “friend” can she?? Her latest story is basically saying “i could have everything Stacey has guys I’ve just chosen not to up until now”. And then makes out she’s decided to go for it. Is she forgetting that she’s only insta famous and her husband is unemployed? Stacey and Joe are both celebrities. They both have careers.

I hope she does step out of her comfort zone and tries to do tv etc. It’ll be the beginning of the end for her. Get yourself off your sofa and onto Strictly Soph seeing as they’ve asked you SO many times! 🤥
Exactly!! Vestlife is going to actually have to get a job 😂

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.