Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I live near by and it’s defo not the weather to sit in just a dress and short sleeves. And it’s been raining so Rex’s socks would be more of a mess than they are if he had been running round this evening.

Reactions: 86

LT2201

VIP Member
Just watching SS stories, been busy looking after my beautiful family just like Hinch would want me to but now that my own non money making child is in bed I can sit and enjoy tattle. So I'm assuming the pillows and the hood up on RonJonSilver is for continuity purposes to hide the fact that the baby is here and he's had a hair cut?

Edited to add what on earth is the bathroom singing? Jesus take the wheel! I can't cope😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 80

notanothergrammer

Chatty Member
Next hinch range:
t-shirt will be the signature piece and be in true chavhinchi style that takes you all on my pregnancy journey of the disappearing and reappearing baby with the slogan "Yea Bump . . No Bump . . Yea Bump"

Sweatshirts with :
Fake Friends & Fejkas
All Bubs & Ebay Tubs
Biskiitt & Barrrrskiit
Pampers & Pampas
Be More Henry. . Fat & Needy
Crunky Snacks & Chill

New Diffuser range in
Eu De Blue Loo
Yves Saint Soph of Maldon (the scent of disappointment)
Spaniel De Smeg Le Cúshion (Fresh Henners masked in Febreeze)
Jador Janine
Fash FC Pour Femidom (Inch Sweat)

A new range of Fake cashmere teatowels fit for cumrag purposes. Use with caution

Bisskit Coloured Blanket in the textured fabric Reminiscent of The luxury itchy arse range available at any facility of Her Majesty's prison service or military barracks.

Carrntttt Waittt for my new range. BIG CHANGES, YYYYYUUUUUGE CHANGES guyzzzzz

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79

Kirsty25x

Have to come on here and vent never written anything about her before but she's really grinded my gears today with little Ron he's such a handsome lad why does she have to dress him like that all the time and cover him up so much either his hood up cap on or both, the poor little lad looked completely lost in the videos with rex he looked confused at his surroundings didn't know what things were or what to do etc all because she don't let him do anything without it be instructed, just let him be a KID ffs

• Sad
Reactions: 77

Lenalulu

The fake as fuck, money hungry twat even bought her Grinch mug with her 🤑. A friendship about as genuine as Kardashian's arse cheeks 🥴

Screenshot_20210429_195049_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 76

CRosexo

Isn’t the bench that the kids sat on the same bench Stacey jet washed a few weeks ago? Now it’s back to being filthy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

Huffchug

VIP Member
Stacey can’t wait til they’re allowed indoors so she can cuddle her bump on the sofa? We can’t go in friends houses til 17th May, is she really still going to be pregnant at that point?! I mean probably will be because she’s strangely felt the need to lie about being over 20 weeks at Christmas

• Haha
Reactions: 73

Ratcher

Being a bit deep here, but I’m older my kids are well into their teens but I’m imagining a lot of their followers are younger women ? The demographic would be new or young mums or mums to be ....

As an influencer, that’s a responsibility right there

imagine being a big hunch fan, pregnant at the same time, looking for help abs advice & inspiration

you waiting for that baby to be born & she’s playing these games

all she’s shown her followers is stupid stuff to buy that they don’t even need
Those last few days before you give birth are stressful & lonely at times - don’t play with those people hinch, it’s actually awful

• Heart
Reactions: 71

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Ok here’s my theory. This is obviously a pre-record from a few weeks ago when they went to primark and we heard Hinch in the garden. Because she lives in pre-record land she probably took a heap of pictures with the bump hidden incase she had the baby between then and now so she could still pretend it was tonight this happened.
Also the reason why poor Ronnie has had to have his hood up the entire time because any change of hair style would be noticed. It’s so absolutely sad. What do you reckon @HinchesSousChef
I’m honestly not sure whether this happened at the same time as the primark trip or not. I’d bet money on it not being tonight of course but whether it was on that date or not is very hard to tell.
If I said what is going through my head honestly is moon bump. A term id never even heard of until the other week.
The hood up on Ronnie I think is probably hair related. She could easily have filmed herself on the swing bump out and bump hidden and chosen the right one for the montage. Her behaviour is too odd. Where’s the candid videos of her just being free with her bump? It’s either a staged photo or it’s hidden.
The end is in sight. I think the mag deal theories are spot on. I also have one final thing im holding back. Slightly too afraid to actually say it out loud because I’d hate for it to be even remotely true. just a feeling I’ve had for a good few weeks.

• Wow
Reactions: 69

BunnyBoo0102

VIP Member
I knew it,

pretend that you just love your house and would never move but as soon as the green eyed monster comes out it’s all ‘oo Ronnie just lurrrrrves the tractorrrrr’

she will be in a house similar to SS By the end of the year.
And that’s my bingo

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 66

Babybail93

VIP Member
So Stacey is saying she’s watching videos from this afternoon? But Robbie Rotten didn’t post until half 5 saying she was on her way? To me that is evening, not afternoon? So which is it you pair of lying bastards? Wasn’t even today was it you pricks
91D7F096-80B7-447F-957C-467BB5C8FF4F.jpeg
F8B94B9A-E948-4CB1-AC41-7985406ADBA1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

Bunnykins

VIP Member
Why is Inch trying to convince us that someone who works with vulnerable young women thinks he’s the epitome of what they should aim for in a partner. A lazy, jobless, feckless, chauvinist, who encouraged his child to “grab the other jug”.
I’m sorry but if she’s for real then she’s in the wrong job.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63