Mrs Hinch #382 Sophie is hiding her bump, she’s more delusional than Donald Trump

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fake as duck, money hungry twit even bought her Grinch mug with her 🤑. A friendship about as genuine as Kardashian's arse cheeks 🥴

Screenshot_20210429_195049_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 76
Why does Stacey only ever post pics of her and Hinch rather than her and her other friends? Nothing screams legally binding friendship more than only ever posting with that one friend...at the exact same time as each other. Very odd behaviour.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 93
Both of them thick as planks. 🤣 we know it happened before tonight.
It’s too weird that they are sitting with each other having a catch up after not seeing each other for ages and then at the same time uploading to SM and commenting on each other’s posts.
WHO DOES THAT? If I’ve not seen my friends you can guarantee I will put my phone face down and they will have my full attention.

Reactions: 17
She filters herself sooo much on her posts - it’s made her natural self look a bit fugly, she really has some big issues. What a saddo

Reactions: 42
I feel ill at the comments, I’ve unfollowed SS now. I’m not sure I like her anymore if she’s bezzies with Grinch for real. Plus she’s dressed like an extra from little house on the prairie. Notice Hoe & Inch are nowhere to be seen though.....sofa leaving inch alone?? He’s probably overjoyed at all the free wank time this evening 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I knew they’d go overboard with showing what good, ‘genuine’ friends they are after all the recent chatter about Hinch being jealous plus Stacey not tagging her this morning. I don’t know why they’re pretending as if they spent all day outdoors other than going to the loo. I would bet good money she gave her a house tour and they spent time inside. On a positive note, it might actually turn out to be a nice thing for Ronnie & Rex to ‘reunite’ and spend more time together. Ronnie would probably benefit a lot from having a child like Rex around. One who is curious, active and hands on with play.
Edited to add: I also find it cringe how they always plan matching photo captions. Reminds me of something I’d do with friends in high school.
Oh but didn't Ron look so bewildered like he was waiting for some one to shout action😒

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Why do they use the same caption on their grid posts, absolute simpletons the pair of them. Stacey is just as bad they are a pair of cash cows and they act as though they’ve known each other for years and years.. and please ladies stop pushing the Ron X Rex thing.. looking for promo deals. Rex always side eyeing Ronnie like what da duck he doin here 😂
Hahahaha I thought it was just me but Rex’s face is a literal mood whenever Ron goes near him 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Stacey looks like she's about to audition for a West End production of The Wizard of Oz!

You can see Ronnie's hair is still long under that hood, so the theory about his hair messing up the pre-records is obviously pretty accurate. We'll see if he suddenly appears with a hair cut in the next couple of days.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Hinch’s face looks 40 and stace is dressed like a 4yr old.. what is going on tonight/whenever this was filmed

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Being a bit deep here, but I’m older my kids are well into their teens but I’m imagining a lot of their followers are younger women ? The demographic would be new or young mums or mums to be ....

As an influencer, that’s a responsibility right there

imagine being a big hunch fan, pregnant at the same time, looking for help abs advice & inspiration

you waiting for that baby to be born & she’s playing these games

all she’s shown her followers is stupid stuff to buy that they don’t even need
Those last few days before you give birth are stressful & lonely at times - don’t play with those people hinch, it’s actually awful

• Heart
Reactions: 71
Swings been lowered or is that a different swing?

Bumps appeared. Tiny bump compared to what she has been photoshopping... I mean showing!
There’s 2 swings. One Stacey & Joe had made & then they found one already attached to one of the trees

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.