Mrs Hinch #382 Sophie is hiding her bump, she’s more delusional than Donald Trump

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping hell. Hinch looks mid to late 30s doesn't she. And that's me being kind 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I’m confused why is she hiding her bump on that swing ? That’s so weird and obvious like she’s trying to cover up she’s had the baby? But then you can see her bump on the other picture ? I don’t get it someone explain to me please. What a loser.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
What I don't understand is if she is still pregnant and about to pop at any point, surely she should be isolating now ready to go in to be induced? The majority of the country still aren't allowed to see their family indoors but she thinks she's above the law. Literally cannot stand them and can't believe SS is playing along with all of this. Feel sorry for the midwifes that will be dealing with her with the amount of household they've both been mixing with. Disgusting.

Reactions: 51
Inch must of sped home to get the bump. Jamieeeeee those nusty trolls have caught me out again GO & GET THE BUMP!!!
Arsenal are playing at 8pm so I can only see Inch parked in front of the tv. Not at SS house or even chauffeuring Sopha there.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I have an awful feeling she's going to cover her tracks by saying she didn't feel it was the right time to announce the birth after watching what poor Ashley and Saffiya were going through. I really hope I'm wrong.

• Wow
Reactions: 100
903DCFEF-970A-4CC0-B7C9-8A4518B0DE7B.png

So so strange but the rope of the swing also seems to have moulded itself around the perfectly shaped bump. Get yourself some new editing software, or get someone to do it for you that won’t make you look like a complete plonker ATV x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I have an awful feeling she's going to cover her tracks by saying she didn't feel it was the right time to announce the birth after watching what poor Ashley and Saffiya were going through. I really hope I'm wrong.
I think this too. I commented this a while back

Reactions: 16
Poor Ron looks like he doesn’t know what to do with himself, seems like he makes no noise around Rex or no attempt to babble away to him! It’s like he’s in his own little world

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 62
You'd think with all her money she could afford some half decent extensions?! 🤷🏻‍♀️
Someone said the other day it looked like unravelled rope and I cannot unsee.😂😂

It's harsh, but if she wasn't a QUALIFIED, QUALIFIED GOIYZ, hairdresher she would have an excuse 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Have to come on here and vent never written anything about her before but she's really grinded my gears today with little Ron he's such a handsome lad why does she have to dress him like that all the time and cover him up so much either his hood up cap on or both, the poor little lad looked completely lost in the videos with rex he looked confused at his surroundings didn't know what things were or what to do etc all because she don't let him do anything without it be instructed, just let him be a KID ffs

• Sad
Reactions: 77
Ok here’s my theory. This is obviously a pre-record from a few weeks ago when they went to primark and we heard Hinch in the garden. Because she lives in pre-record land she probably took a heap of pictures with the bump hidden incase she had the baby between then and now so she could still pretend it was tonight this happened.
Also the reason why poor Ronnie has had to have his hood up the entire time because any change of hair style would be noticed. It’s so absolutely sad. What do you reckon @HinchesSousChef

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 163
Oop no updates to the stories for a while. Postpartum Zoph has passed out on the floor of the bloo loo after her first vodka orange and Stacey’s drawing a moustache on her with a sharpie.

• Haha
Reactions: 61
I thought that too.

Reactions: 5
Ok here’s my theory. This is obviously a pre-record from a few weeks ago when they went to primark and we heard Hinch in the garden. Because she lives in pre-record land she probably took a heap of pictures with the bump hidden incase she had the baby between then and now so she could still pretend it was tonight this happened.
Also the reason why poor Ronnie has had to have his hood up the entire time because any change of hair style would be noticed. It’s so absolutely sad. What do you reckon
Spot on

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.