Mrs Hinch #382 Sophie is hiding her bump, she’s more delusional than Donald Trump

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 552628
I am catching up and went to have a nosey at the ITS Post that was meant to have the army out in force in the comments (at least I think this was what I was reading about), only don't see any comments under Stacey's. Don't know if it is a glitch, but IG now says 8min old, others are around 15 hours old, and suddenly has MH tagged...has she seriously deleted it and decided to re-comment changing who she tags? How sad!
I actually had a look a few mins ago cos the comments were just ridiculous. Staceys comment was gone, so I guess she’s made a new comment and added MH in too

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She posted all that sickening bollocks re Baby A and tonight after a few quiet days from their parents they all lit candles and she’s nowhere to be seen. witch

Reactions: 37
What has she got to offer though if she wants to be like Stacey?
Stacey has a talent. She doesn't.
What has Soph got, she's horrendous on TV, has no charisma what's so ever, cannot say anything other than luv it, barg, obsessed.
Her husband is itching to be more famous than he is, but is now known as Mr Hinch lol.

Her constantly pulling the anxious/anxiety/trolled card will go against her I suspect.

Reactions: 32
View attachment 552628
I am catching up and went to have a nosey at the ITS Post that was meant to have the army out in force in the comments (at least I think this was what I was reading about), only don't see any comments under Stacey's. Don't know if it is a glitch, but IG now says 8min old, others are around 15 hours old, and suddenly has MH tagged...has she seriously deleted it and decided to re-comment changing who she tags? How sad!
Stacey really is crap at this tagging thing isn’t she? second time she has tagged someone twice. C’mon love, this is your job. Get it right

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hiding that bump like she’s Vicky B is doing my head in!
Also that bollocks about how she’s going to take chances and come out her comfort zone is a crock of tit! She’s basically got the opportunity for a zillion other money grabbing jobs that she wouldn’t be able to do because it would go against all that “anxiety stops me taking on big jobs” bullshit so now she has to make her stupid followers believe they’ve all given her the power and the strength to fight the fear and do it anyway….just be honest soph you’re a money grabbing crow who feels nauseous seeing your frenemy Stacey doing better than you .

Reactions: 23
Long time lurker, but this is my first post.. I have a theory regarding the bump in, bump out malarkey, and I wonder if it's because (at the time of recording), she doesn't know exactly when the pre-recorded content will be made public, and therefore the continuity will be buggered? So I think she has some photos with bump hidden, and some with bump on show.. could be wrong though, because even that doesn't explain half of her antics lately. ATV, I'm still learning guys! 🤷🏼‍♀️
Ohhhhh good shout yes! She covers it so she doesnt slip up on the pre records but yet she still manages to duck them up anyway 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Long time lurker, but this is my first post.. I have a theory regarding the bump in, bump out malarkey, and I wonder if it's because (at the time of recording), she doesn't know exactly when the pre-recorded content will be made public, and therefore the continuity will be buggered? So I think she has some photos with bump hidden, and some with bump on show.. could be wrong though, because even that doesn't explain half of her antics lately. ATV, I'm still learning guys! 🤷🏼‍♀️
This is my theory too

Reactions: 6
An ITS range would be interesting. I don’t know much about them, but they appear to feature people who are known for something outside of Instagram don’t they? I’m genuinely curious to know how well it would sell because it would be a good indication of how much of a “celebrity” she really is.

Reactions: 8
In fairness, I followed baby A's story for some weeks and still follow her parents and I was obviously so sad to read she passed as I was hoping for some kind of miracle but I wasn't aware of the candle lighting tonight until about 10pm after the event.

Reactions: 11
Funny how the cushions Hinch brought with her are exactly the same as the ones Stacey put out on the bench 🧐

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh ffs she wants to be like her BFF 🤦‍♀️Jealous much ??? Continue to work hard .... wtaf does she do ?????? Clean her bog ?? She is talentless 🤯 fake aswell

Reactions: 15
You'd think with all her money she could afford some half decent extensions?! 🤷🏻‍♀️
Completely different looking here! Without all the filters & photoshopping. I would never comment negatively on anyone’s appearance (behaviour, yes). I think she’s a good looking lady. But cut out the fakery! Own your natural look!

Reactions: 15
Bottom line is their isn't a single admirable thing about her. She lies, manipulates, uses, jealous, greedy, berates her nearest and dearest for 'comedy', they are a pair of nasty hard faced sales people.

She bangs on about her need to move from her tiny house they are outgrowing as if she is currently living in a council bedsit, she is absolutely put of touch with life outside of her orbit.

Their goal is materialistic and money and so long as they keep saying 'love you' to the sheep they will all fall in line and keep providing them with an income.

Money and greed don't buy happiness (as has been made abundantly clear with Sophie, she's miserable and hellishly insecure for a women who has everything) **uses trolls to mask and hide these deep rooted issues so she doesn't have to deal with the real cause of her problems**

Karma is real, it's biding it's time, but it will come ✨ ✨
This is so true- I recently accompanied my husband on one of his IT jobs to a lucrative area where footballers etc live. The average price of a house is around 3 million pounds- I was in awe of the houses. Yet I’d say around 50-60% of the houses we drove past all have builder there doing some
Sort of improvements. Just goes to show you can have all the money in the world but material goods still won’t make you happy. Perhaps if Sofa took a second to realise she has two happy, healthy babies and a roof over her head she might begin to appreciate what she has. Some people can only dream of healthy babies and a safe house.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Next thread suggestion :

I NEED this house, I NEED this life. Coz I'm one snaky jealous fishwife.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 121
Rex is such a happy cheerful chap and he looks so puzzled by Ronnie who looks equally unhappy.
What a tit prerecorded day for both kids.

• Angry
Reactions: 23
I strongly believe baby 2 is here - weeks ago she was saying she was under doctors orders to rest, then she claimed she was “about to pop”, and suddenly she’s having a jolly out to see friends while heavily pregnant...? I don’t buy it. The hiding the bump thing doesn’t make any sense. I reckon she’s got a big bucks ‘first photo exclusive’ with OK lined up...

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.