Mrs Hinch #378 I've been accused of plagiarism, but that's their words not mine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi everyone, I've had a few days off due to having the second vaccination jab. Then my fibro flared up 😧
Just wanted to say "Hello" really... Have i missed anything exciting? Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Not related to any previous chat here, but I ventured into our local Tesconsuperstore yesterday and there was no sign of any of the hinch range anywhere, not in F&F, no home stuff. 🤔 Just a small book display near a row of cleaning products.
Is it being launched just in the southern area?
The Tesco I went in was in Norwich.

Reactions: 6
Several stories down this morning and we've not even seen Henry yet??!! How bizarre 🧐 don't say he's ended up eating one of the eggy messes for breakfast and is now paying for it somewhere in the garden!!!🤢💩🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I lost the quote from the previous post but there was a lady saying it’s not disgusting that Hinch is constantly posting baby A. That’s okay, we are all entitled to have different opinions but here’s why I personally find it disgusting:

- She words things insensitively ‘I’m constantly checking for updates’....updates on what? We all know now she sadly won’t be getting any better so any updates will only say she’s getting more poorly or that the worst has happened. Not exactly something to look forward to is it?

- She uses the baby for content/to boost her engagement when she doesn’t have much content. There was a time not so long ago where she spent days off social media (for the most part) and her reason was because she’s just too devastated about baby A....I was speechless that even in a situation like this, she has somehow found a way to centre herself and make it about how she feels. Also how convenient that the days off came at a time when even she admitted she didn’t have much to post so it’s almost as if she needed a reason to be offline that the sheep would find acceptable. Even in those ‘offline’ days she still did a post or two talking about the baby which I saw as a way of staying offline due to lack of content but also giving her engagement a quick boost. Baby A’s parents were silent on social media at that time because of dealing with it in real life so I’m guessing they didn’t need constant social media reminders & tags from hinch and her army about what they have to live with. Especially not from someone who used the baby to promote their minky collection. For reference: a hincher uploaded a pic of her minky collection but the caption was all about baby A. It was a weird thing to do but of course Sophie encouraged the behaviour by liking that post.

- Around the same time as her going offline, she posted a picture of her bump and Ronnie’s foot saying how lucky she is to have them and she also mentioned Baby A again. How on earth can she not see that could be potentially upsetting for baby A’s parents? Also, it shouldn’t take someone else’s misfortune for a privileged woman to realise just how privileged she is

Those are just a few reasons because if I carried on, I’d be here all day.

edited to correct typos.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 64
Change of subject but I wonder when she'll move house? She has quite a few of the posh, fancy house accounts posting about her shite candles. She must she them and think that they're houses are amazing. She can afford to buy one. Nothing wrong with her house, the extension hasn't been done very well but its a lot bigger than mine. I'd be wanting a bigger place if I could afford it.

Reactions: 9
I’ll never like him but he’s definitely the more hands on parent. She shows far more affection towards the dog
IMO, she has blocked herself from bonding with Rooooo because he’s developmentally delayed; there was only so long she could use the excuse of children doing things at different ages until it can no longer be denied!

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Sorry if this has already been posted, just woken up and watched her story. Why does the nappy on the bedside table look too small for Ron?👀🤔
Wasn’t it lovely though to hear Ron properly laugh like that? For all he gives me the dry heaves I think J dog probably is a good dad

Reactions: 44
Inch is never allowed out alone so can only 'cheat' with his hand in the garage .

• Haha
Reactions: 41
She always uses deflection tactics (cheat dream) to eradicate any negativity that she herself has CAUSED (plagiarism). This woman is a dishonest human being who will prey on the sheeple and anything that is trending on social media to make her look good and make her money. She’s a modern day online conwoman.

Reactions: 33
Sorry if this has already been posted, just woken up and watched her story. Why does the nappy on the bedside table look too small for Ron?👀🤔
The one on the table looks more like a nappy, different design as well to the pull ups R wears

Reactions: 8
These threads move so so so quickly these days - if anyone fancies restarting the thread recap post at the beginning of a new thread I would be eternally grateful!

Reactions: 17
Several stories down this morning and we've not even seen Henry yet??!! How bizarre 🧐 don't say he's ended up eating one of the eggy messes for breakfast and is now paying for it somewhere in the garden!!!🤢💩🤣
Whenever we speak about Henry shitting it always reminds me of the time she fell down the stairs and “broke her coccyx”, then he shat himself all over the hallway from fear 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I’m sure it’s been said but don’t tell me she needed inspiration and a ‘how to’ for eggs on toast with cheese?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.