Mrs Hinch #378 I've been accused of plagiarism, but that's their words not mine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The cheese isn't melteddddddd

Also
Here in nz when pregnant were told we cant eat eggs unless fully cooked.
Is it the same in the uk?
No it’s okay to eat them here as long as they have been ‘lion stamped’ (a little red stamp on the box/egg) which means the hens have been vaccinated against salmonella.

Reactions: 22
I’m repeating myself from a few threads back but Sophie, the slow Mo affect is right there on your iPhone, you don’t need to install it or anything, stop moving slowly it doesn’t look gentle or genuine you look like you’ve malfunctioned.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The cheese isn't melteddddddd

Also
Here in nz when pregnant were told we cant eat eggs unless fully cooked.
Is it the same in the uk?
if the eggs are British lion stamped then the chickens have been vaccinated against salmonella so they’re safe to eat partially or fully cooked

Reactions: 7
Wow what on earth is that breakfast... with a bit of effort she could have made some proper nice eggy bread instead of this part baked gut aching grossness

• Haha
Reactions: 14
A740155D-E454-4919-B830-47EF3F770700.png

This looks absolutely vile 🤮

Let’s hope she’s in a huff with Jamie because he cheated in the dream 😏 he’s dodged a bullet with this ‘breakfast’
Can’t believe she’s pulled the ‘dream cheating’ card again, she’s like a kid- date to the perfume shop- what is he 15?! 🤣🤣 I actually feel sorry for Jamie after the way she treated him last time- he’ll be waking up thinking oh no- here we go again!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
I've just seen the latest stories from Dr Rebecca and she addressed the caption on the grid post being changed. I can't attach the video as the file is too large but it's on page 55 of the last thread.
I don't get the impression it's going to be dropped and forgotten about. The way she said "it's now been changed kind of a little bit" I don't know, she obviously knows it's a piss poor attempt at crediting the article.
I hope she does take it further
I’ll post it again here so others can also see it.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Jesus wept what was that creation this morning? Just fry some eggs, toast some bread and lash cheese on top and then you’ll not need to worry about the runs later from half cooked food. Hope that helps x

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Another cheating dream, get ready for the montage of her playing cheating songs to Jamie & all the hinchers sending her messages saying how much she’s made their day and how they all have tears of laughter 😴😴😴
Desperate for content much?
We’re going to be treated to the greatest hits of her old content as she struggles for engagement.
♻ ♻ ♻ ♻ ♻ ♻ ♻ ♻ ♻ ♻ ♻ ♻

Reactions: 20
Do they share every meal between the 3 of them? Sorry should of said 4 of them can’t get forget the first born
I can’t stand drippy eggs.🤢 Can’t bring myself to watch her breakfast stories, but let me guess: it involved snapping fingers and a rotating wooden board?🤔 Nothing could be worse than the beans and tomato egg cups from the other day.🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
So what songs are we thinking she's cleaning to today to fit with the "cheating" narrative.
My prediction is "it's not right, but it's okay" by Whitney.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I can’t stand drippy eggs.🤢 Can’t bring myself to watch her breakfast stories, but let me guess: it involved snapping fingers and a rotating wooden board?🤔 Nothing could be worse than the beans and tomato egg cups from the other day.🤮
At least the beans and tomatoes didn't look like they could potentially kill you though ☣☠⚰

Reactions: 6
So what songs are we thinking she's cleaning to today to fit with the "cheating" narrative.
My prediction is "it's not right, but it's okay" by Whitney.
Probably some N Sync or Backstreet Boys nonsense.

Reactions: 3
Just remember guys the next weekend is Staceys has been ore recorded. Remember when we heard her on staceys story when peanut was chasing something

Reactions: 20
I see she’s made up about another fake dream situation to get her little sheep in a tizzy messaging her that she is so funny. But we all know it’s a deflection from her account, which is a business account, stealing others work. I really hope this doesn’t get swept under the carpet

Reactions: 22
Sorry to disappoint but no wooden chopping board today but we were treated to a finger click obviously that goes without saying. This time we had some non toasted bread, some snotty eggs and some half melted cheese. Enjoy that thought 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.