Mrs Hinch #378 I've been accused of plagiarism, but that's their words not mine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her nails are back to being the old colour, not pastels in the breakfast post

Reactions: 8
Do they share every meal between the 3 of them? Sorry should of said 4 of them can’t get forget the first born

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Oh god we’re going to have her head wobbling and finger clicking all over the place this morning as she rages about Jaymeh and his non existent secret lover whilst lip syncing to Little Mix or some shite.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
I’ve got gut ache just looking at those cheese egg monstrosity 🤢🤢🤢

genuine question now though, so with her purchase of the Elviie, she’s planning or is already breastfeeding. With such a poor looking diet how is she managing to? I’m pretty healthy and struggled to sustain as the weeks went on as I don’t think I was eating enough!
So one of you fellow tattlers will be able to tell me if that’s just nonsense or if it is indeed true!?

also this comment is not meant to start a boob or bottle debate. (Good for sopha whatever she does) As long as the beasties are fed who cares!
she’s still a knob though

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I’ve got gut ache just looking at those cheese egg monstrosity 🤢🤢🤢

genuine question now though, so with her purchase of the Elviie, she’s planning or is already breastfeeding. With such a poor looking diet how is she managing to? I’m pretty healthy and struggled to sustain as the weeks went on as I don’t think I was eating enough!
So one of you fellow tattlers will be able to tell me if that’s just nonsense or if it is indeed true!?

also this comment is not meant to start a boob or bottle debate. (Good for sopha whatever she does) As long as the beasties are fed who cares!
she’s still a knob though
It’s not how much you eat per se, but rather staying hydrated is key. Lots of water, oatmeal helps too.

Reactions: 18
Those eggy breads look vile. The cheese as it’s pre grated crap hasn’t even melted and browned properly. The eggs don’t look free range and does she not eat?

• Sick
Reactions: 30
Her nails are back to being the old colour, not pastels in the breakfast post
They are pastels. I don’t think the colour of her nails actually change. It’s just the filter she uses. I keep seeing people saying her nails keep changing from white tips to pastel tips but they are always pastel. I think her thumb is a light orange and sometimes with the filter looks white.

Reactions: 26
I've just seen the latest stories from Dr Rebecca and she addressed the caption on the grid post being changed. I can't attach the video as the file is too large but it's on page 55 of the last thread.
I don't get the impression it's going to be dropped and forgotten about. The way she said "it's now been changed kind of a little bit" I don't know, she obviously knows it's a piss poor attempt at crediting the article.
I hope she does take it further

Reactions: 31
She must be using a filter on her nails. They were pure white at the start of the breakfast montage and then changed to pastels throughout. Shows how much she filters tit.

Reactions: 16
The cheesy eggy bread she made for breakfast 🤢🤢🤢 looks like something Henry vomited up. The pre grated cheese never melts properly because of how its manufactured. Its coated in something to stop the cheese clumping together inside the packaging.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
She'll need to crack the pine out after that undercooked monstrosity. I wonder if she just bins that and they have toast. They must have a full loafs worth of toast a day with the amount of crumbs that seem to be in the toaster when she cleans it. We have toast most days and I swear I don't have that amount of crumbs in the wee drawer!

Reactions: 31
Am I the only one who just checked some stuff in a bag for a couple of days when giving birth? In fact both times I was admitted to hospital before I’d put everything in both mine and the kids bags and guess what? We survived and didn’t even need half the tit I had planned on packing. I don’t believe for a second her bag wasn’t packed as soon as the piss was dry on the test.
I packed everything under the sun for my first baby, then shared a room with a woman who had brought her own mirror, blankets, and a lamp. I wish I was taking the piss! It was bonkers.

Second I had packed a bag but ended up admitted at 30 weeks expected to deliver premmie, and I used everything in my bag. At 35 weeks they sent me home thinking the risk was over, only for my waters to break at home less than 24 hours later, and be rushed in back in by ambulance. Since I’d used everything in my bag during my earlier stay, husband just frantically chucked things for me into reusable Aldi bags and brought them in. 😂

Reactions: 22
The cheese isn't melteddddddd

Also
Here in nz when pregnant were told we cant eat eggs unless fully cooked.
Is it the same in the uk?

Reactions: 43
But she is posting videos with her face filtered to the max and you can clearly see the colours on the nails, then in other posts they look white? It doesn’t make sense- surely a filter would change the colour to white tips not the other way round! I think she’s pre-recorded all that bag packing bollocks a couple of weeks ago. She bores the tits clean aff me 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The cheese isn't melteddddddd

Also
Here in nz when pregnant were told we cant eat eggs unless fully cooked.
Is it the same in the uk?
As long as they have the red lion stamp on the eggs, pregnant women and children are able to eat them if they are runny.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.