Mrs Hinch #378 I've been accused of plagiarism, but that's their words not mine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would understand if a 3 year old struggled to tell the difference between a dream and real life. But a 31 year old? Come off it Soph, unless you're trying to wriggle out of this plagiarism thing by pretending your cognitive abilities are that of a child?!

I actually feel for Jamie today (and only in this instance) like last time she used this content she was aggressive and bullied him all day. We all saw it and her behaviour towards her spouse was rotten! Wonder if she'll pull the gusto ads out tonight? As the last time she dreamt he cheated on her we got to look at Prezzo's finest plate of chicken pasta vomit & she spent a few nights acting like a Council Estate Nigella Lawson.

Something her subconscious has mustered will affect the real world today for those around her. I hope she realises that by putting this out in the world she's essentially manifesting it. Jamie doesn't seem to be made of quality material either. If the opportunity arose I can very much see him going "Why bother with your stinky grey sofa bound wife, she already dreams you cheat about her and you get away with that mate!"

Perhaps deep down you have an inkling that Jamie would like someone who doesn't stink and has some colour in their life.

And those eggs. Bloody hell woman. Season something for once in your life! The time it takes to bake an egg is far too long for that cheapy bread. You'll end up ripping your mouth to shreds at that toast will be rock hard.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I would understand if a 3 year old struggled to tell the difference between a dream and real life. But a 31 year old? Come off it Soph, unless you're trying to wriggle out of this plagiarism thing by pretending your cognitive abilities are that of a child?!

I actually feel for Jamie today (and only in this instance) like last time she used this content she is going to be aggressive and bully him all day. We all saw it and her behaviour towards her spouse was rotten! Wonder if she'll pull the gusto ads out tonight? As the last time she dreamt he cheated on her we got to look at Prezzo's finest plate of chicken pasta vomit & she spent a few nights acting like a Council Estate Nigella Lawson.

Something her subconscious has mustered will affect the real world today for those around her. I hope she realises that by putting this out in the world she's essentially manifesting it. Jamie doesn't seem to be made of quality material either. If the opportunity arose I can very much see him going "Why bother with your stinky grey sofa bound wife, she already dreams you cheat about her and you get away with that mate!"

Perhaps deep down you have an inkling that Jamie would like someone who doesn't stink and has some colour in their life.

And those eggs. Bloody hell woman. Season something for once in your life! The time it takes to bake an egg is far too long for that cheapy bread. You'll end up ripping your mouth to shreds at that toast will be rock hard.
I missed what happened with the last dream and how she behaved to Jamie. Sounds like she made him suffer for a dream and make it all about her.

Reactions: 2
You're in your 30s mate, grow up with the whole cheating dreams......... I wouldn't bat an eyelid if I dreamt my husband cheated on me. Wanna know why? Cos they're dreams ✨

Bless her, anything for the gram tho ey.
She's defo the type to be stood at the doorway with a clipboard whenever Jamie comes in from being out "Did you see any other women?" "did you look at any women?" "if you see a woman down an aisle you wanted to go down in good old Tescos, what do you do? A) Walk down anyway, B) walk away and find a woman free aisle? " honest to good god

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
So what songs are we thinking she's cleaning to today to fit with the "cheating" narrative.
My prediction is "it's not right, but it's okay" by Whitney.
Check out the Gretel highlights, she did that one once with Jimmers hanging about in the background, also with a Gretel filter on. Absolutely hilarious and tragic in equal measures

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I’ve got gut ache just looking at those cheese egg monstrosity 🤢🤢🤢

genuine question now though, so with her purchase of the Elviie, she’s planning or is already breastfeeding. With such a poor looking diet how is she managing to? I’m pretty healthy and struggled to sustain as the weeks went on as I don’t think I was eating enough!
So one of you fellow tattlers will be able to tell me if that’s just nonsense or if it is indeed true!?

also this comment is not meant to start a boob or bottle debate. (Good for sopha whatever she does) As long as the beasties are fed who cares!
she’s still a knob though
I've breastfed both of mine and my appetite went through the roof, I was constantly in the fridge 😂 my guess would be the elvie is just another #gifted to get sheep to buy it, I swear it's around £400 or so. No doubt sprog 2 will be on c&g like R.

Reactions: 11
'Never alone in this Insta world'

Exactly that Soph, not the Real world.

Pretty sure she mentioned a while ago how she feels like her hinchers are like extended friends/family?!

That's like some random walking down the street, complimenting you and then you thinking 'okay we're great friends now omg thank u'

The woman reminds me of a bluebottle stuck in a room and won't go out the window. Very loud and annoying. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 27
How... HOW....? Can she say yesterday I feel like I'm going to drop any minute and then post on Stacey's comments oh I'll see you next week?

I've already said I'm convinced "next week" has already happened because Stacey dropped her in it by uploading with sound LAST week. Head is absolutely battered trying to figure out what's real and what's actually happened and what's already happened. What a sad life, I just don't understand. Is it compulsory mess around with timelienes once you become an influencer? Or is it just her and Stacey? No wonder they're running for fillers and botox, their worry lines must be like the grand canyon carrying all this nonsense!!!!

Reactions: 31
I've just seen the latest stories from Dr Rebecca and she addressed the caption on the grid post being changed. I can't attach the video as the file is too large but it's on page 55 of the last thread.
I don't get the impression it's going to be dropped and forgotten about. The way she said "it's now been changed kind of a little bit" I don't know, she obviously knows it's a piss poor attempt at crediting the article.
I hope she does take it further
Sadly I think it's going to be taken no further despite the fact it still wasn't a credit. She says "let's end the week on that note" after saying she feels the spirit of the original post about parents lifting each other up. Didn't give me vibes she is going to push. Hope I'm wrong.

Reactions: 17
How... HOW....? Can she say yesterday I feel like I'm going to drop any minute and then post on Stacey's comments oh I'll see you next week?

I've already said I'm convinced "next week" has already happened because Stacey dropped her in it by uploading with sound LAST week. Head is absolutely battered trying to figure out what's real and what's actually happened and what's already happened. What a sad life, I just don't understand. Is it compulsory mess around with timelienes once you become an influencer? Or is it just her and Stacey? No wonder they're running for fillers and botox, their worry lines must be like the grand canyon carrying all this nonsense!!!!
I actually can’t even bothered with her stupid games anymore. It’s insane. Just a mad way to live your life.

Reactions: 13
Oh that breakfast 🤢 Is it revenge for the dream? 😝 Does Jamie try and sneak it into the dog instead?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
More cheating dreams?? She is awfully insecure isn't she? Can't blame her though, her whole life is artificial and I suppose the pressure of being a millionaire wife with an unemployed husband without any moral compass who "loves you" for what he can get from you (financially stable, comfortable home & easy lifestyle, never having to do the 9-5, all the kids he wants, the big car to drive around etc) & a mother who quite clearly enjoys the benefits of a millionaire daughter.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Am I the only one who just checked some stuff in a bag for a couple of days when giving birth? In fact both times I was admitted to hospital before I’d put everything in both mine and the kids bags and guess what? We survived and didn’t even need half the tit I had planned on packing. I don’t believe for a second her bag wasn’t packed as soon as the piss was dry on the test.
I just had one solitary bag with everything in it each time i gave birth 😂 didn't faff about with one for me and one for baby and labelling tit to remind me what it is!!! 🤪
She's fooling no one with this 'Oh silly me i still haven't packed my hospital bag yet' 🙄

Reactions: 11
Ahhh, thanks VeeP for the reply! 😁

Sophas still a knob.
Full disclosure: it’s from what I hear and see from others and not due to personal experience. Therefore please consult a health professional such as SS’ weirdo sibling.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Don't like the creep but that's definitely genuine play with Ronnie. Anytime she's filmed playing with him it's staged and she walks off soon as the phones turned off. But I don't feel like that with Jamie.

Reactions: 30
Don't like the creep but that's definitely genuine play with Ronnie. Anytime she's filmed playing with him it's staged and she walks off soon as the phones turned off. But I don't feel like that with Jamie.
I’ll never like him but he’s definitely the more hands on parent. She shows far more affection towards the dog

Reactions: 35
I missed what happened with the last dream and how she behaved to Jamie. Sounds like she made him suffer for a dream and make it all about her.
Back around thread 318 she lied about breaking her toe. Obviously the anxiety from the lie, and hormones gave her very vivid dreams and she dreamt Jamie went to Prezzo with a dancer with a nice bum and then she preceeded to make Jimbob Smallpants' life a misery and berate him for 48 hours.

Funnily enough if in the dream she saw either of the women jamie went on dates with she will have met those women in real life 😂 human brains can't invent faces or new people in dreams. Our brains use real life reference points and faces we know!

Coincidentally this covers the week CC2 could have been born if you are following @HinchesSousChef's indepth research for their dissertation in Hinch Studies 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Sadly I think it's going to be taken no further despite the fact it still wasn't a credit. She says "let's end the week on that note" after saying she feels the spirit of the original post about parents lifting each other up. Didn't give me vibes she is going to push. Hope I'm wrong.
What did Sophie post?

Reactions: 2
I thought this when Jamie started to record her one day and he suddenly said 'video' and she suddenly sprung to life giggling and jiggling Ronnie around on the sofa 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.