Mrs Hinch #378 I've been accused of plagiarism, but that's their words not mine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just a thought, maybe Ron isn't as delayed as she makes him look, maybe she can't show him talking on her stories in case he mentions anything baby related and gives the game away :unsure:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Will be interesting to see how she shares her copy and pasted words of wisdom and insperational (copied) quotes in the future!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
View attachment 543891
This looks absolutely vile 🤮

Let’s hope she’s in a huff with Jamie because he cheated in the dream 😏 he’s dodged a bullet with this ‘breakfast’
Can’t believe she’s pulled the ‘dream cheating’ card again, she’s like a kid- date to the perfume shop- what is he 15?! 🤣🤣 I actually feel sorry for Jamie after the way she treated him last time- he’ll be waking up thinking oh no- here we go again!
Probably why he’s not allowed to follow anyone else IG. That’s even if he actually runs that one 😏

Reactions: 10
The arrogance of this second rate human being is astounding even after being called out again for stealing someones post word for word she just ignores it relying on her army and advertisers to deflect her dishonesty she should be a effing politiciann they also get away with lying .. she rakes in money one day she will be replaced by someone prettier,funnier but equallyasfakeoursocietyis Ruined because of people like her who are manipulated by corporations to get the sheeplike followers to copy her and spend spend spend.

Reactions: 13
More cheating dreams?? She is awfully insecure isn't she? Can't blame her though, her whole life is artificial and I suppose the pressure of being a millionaire wife with an unemployed husband without any moral compass who "loves you" for what he can get from you (financially stable, comfortable home & easy lifestyle, never having to do the 9-5, all the kids he wants, the big car to drive around etc) & a mother who quite clearly enjoys the benefits of a millionaire daughter.
She is the most insecure, dishonest, fake-as-duck, influencer and she is a genuinely pathetic specimen all round.

I imagine that well-educated Yale child psychologist has got bigger fish to fry the So-Faux the Plagiarist because she is out there in the real world dealing with real life and real problems - so much more serious stuff that trolls may or may not complaining about my son’s hairstyle. But, the fact that the Dr is published, does mean that she will have a publisher, and I was doing my best to #BeKond, so I gave her Amazon listings to Soph’s books and a link to Penguin UK.
This may seem to have blown over because the doctor wanted to end the week on a positive note, but I imagine she’s now got all the info she needs to to take this further and is too professional to say more about on s/m.
There was an Dr who should have been credited as well, so that woman’s input on the matter will need to be taken into consideration.

I am so happy that tattlers are buying the book and giving the doctor real, tangible support. Sophia would never do they, because she only wants to do things that benefit her.

I cannot believe how many times that plagiarism post was edited, and I hope for the posterity, that we all caught enough it to post the many versions of it in the WIKI with the care.com article right beside it.

We must make sure that this despicable act never gets forgotten.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Isn’t this “all the best” the most passive aggressive sign off ? Give me a break pleeese
It's a default response for when you're too thick to come up with a valid response along with 'jealous' 'bekind' the hard-core sheep are anything BUT kind, take your own advice hunnays....atb

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Why can’t she ever just make a straightforward meal? Just fry the eggs hun, toast the bread and grate some actual cheese. The monstrosity she made is far from insta worthy, which is the only reason I can think of as to why she made it.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Thought she was waddling like a duck feeling she was about to give birth any moment, now she's off out again.
The Dr is letting it all go. Nothing or nobody will ever teach Sofa a lesson. She really is untouchable. Biggest liar on social media.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
The thing about “constantly checking for updates” on baby A has honestly made me feel sick. I’ve been following their story and it’s heartbreaking, if anything I’m glad when there aren’t any updates as we all know what’s coming
It's the 1st thing I check in the morning. I was so sad for them last night when they were told to make the most of this weekend . I just home hinch doesn't jump on the bandwagon and spin it to be all about her but unfortunately I think she will

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Just to throw it out there, both my kids were over 9lbs at birth. Newborn/size 1 nappies didn't fit them and they went straight into size 2. If Grinch had the baby in Jan/Feb then the baby could quite easily be in size 3 and above.

Just my 2 pence worth 😊

Reactions: 17
She is the most insecure, dishonest, fake-as-duck, influencer and she is a genuinely pathetic specimen all round.

I imagine that the well-educated Yale child psychologist has got bigger fish to fry than So-Faux the Plagiarist. The Dr, unlike our Sophia, is out there in the real world dealing with real life and real problems - much more serious stuff than invented trolls who may or may not complaining about So-Faux’s son’s hairstyle. But, the fact that the Dr is published, does mean that she will have a publisher and published have in-house legal counsel. I was doing my best to #BeKond, so I gave her the Amazon listings to Soph’s books and a link to Penguin UK.
This may seem to have blown over because the Dr wanted to end the week on a positive note, but I imagine she’s now got all the info she needs to to take this further and is too professional to say more about on s/m.
There was another Dr who should have been credited as well, so that other woman’s input on the matter will need to be taken into consideration about any legal action going forward.

I am so happy that tattlers are buying the book and giving the doctor/s real, tangible support. Sopha would never do that because she only wants to do things that benefit her.

I cannot believe how many times that plagiarism post was edited, and I hope for the sake of posterity, that we all caught enough of it to post the many versions of it in the WIKI with the care.com article right beside it.

We must make sure that this despicable act never gets forgotten.
Edited to fix typos.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.