Mrs Hinch #378 I've been accused of plagiarism, but that's their words not mine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Back around thread 318 she lied about breaking her toe. Obviously the anxiety from the lie, and hormones gave her very vivid dreams and she dreamt Jamie went to Prezzo with a dancer with a nice bum and then she preceeded to make Jimbob Smallpants' life a misery and berate him for 48 hours.

Funnily enough if in the dream she saw either of the women jamie went on dates with she will have met those women in real life 😂 human brains can't invent faces or new people in dreams. Our brains use real life reference points and faces we know!

Coincidentally this covers the week CC2 could have been born if you are following @HinchesSousChef's indepth research for their dissertation in Hinch Studies 😂
Thanks for the update, maybe it was Stacey 🙃

Reactions: 4
Wasn’t it lovely though to hear Ron properly laugh like that? For all he gives me the dry heaves I think J dog probably is a good dad
Yes same. This is why I struggle to comment on him. He seems like a good dad.
He seems to be the main caregiver as well. Does most of the actual parenting..

Reactions: 25
Back around thread 318 she lied about breaking her toe. Obviously the anxiety from the lie, and hormones gave her very vivid dreams and she dreamt Jamie went to Prezzo with a dancer with a nice bum and then she preceeded to make Jimbob Smallpants' life a misery and berate him for 48 hours.

Funnily enough if in the dream she saw either of the women jamie went on dates with she will have met those women in real life 😂 human brains can't invent faces or new people in dreams. Our brains use real life reference points and faces we know!

Coincidentally this covers the week CC2 could have been born if you are following @HinchesSousChef's indepth research for their dissertation in Hinch Studies 😂
I already have an MA in English Lit but I’ll take a PhD in Hinch Culture
Just call me Dr SousChef now guyzzz

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Sorry if this has already been posted, just woken up and watched her story. Why does the nappy on the bedside table look too small for Ron?👀🤔
I was scrutinising the nappy too. I’m not good with pampers. I can spot an Aldi a mile off 😂

Reactions: 8
Cant remember if this has already been asked but do you have to self isolate and/or take a covid test when you are about due?

My daughter is having an op next week and the whole household has to self isolate for 3 days before and take a test, then tested again on day of op

Reactions: 8
Yes same. This is why I struggle to comment on him. He seems like a good dad.
He seems to be the main caregiver as well. Does most of the actual parenting..
He does. You can see from that video he was changing Ronnies nappy and getting him dressed for the day. Sophie will be in charge of choosing what he wears and Inch will do the dressing. It’s a bit odd that despite Ronnie having a lovely big room they chose to video him getting dressed in her bedroom. But I guess Ronnie doesn’t have any Tesco tat to promote in his room.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Can I ask why she lifts up the rubber eggs to the pissy stick heart? She makes it look like the presentation of the baby Simba in the Lion King. Does she leave one egg at the shrine of the twiggy heart? It’s most confusing.

As for getting out early, dropped one son at school with a packed lunch at 7.45 this morning for cricket, the second at 9.30, did a week’s food shop inbetween, tidied up and a load of washing. All before 10 when you were “out early” (I confess I’m a little jealous as I would have liked a lie in).

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I swear to god she will be doing swipe ups in the middle of the delivery room. Never misses a chance to earn a dollar lol

Reactions: 17
Cant remember if this has already been asked but do you have to self isolate and/or take a covid test when you are about due?

My daughter is having an op next week and the whole household has to self isolate for 3 days before and take a test, then tested again on day of op
A few of my friends have given birth recently/within the last few months and all of them have had to isolate before going in to be induced. I suppose its different with spontaneous labour. So if she popped cc2 out a few months ago she definitely would of had to isolate and have tests done.

Reactions: 7
Another cheating dream. Why even share that? Absolute lunatic. She's unhinged or unhinched as she would say to enter her nickname into any word.
Can you pass out from cringing?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The cheese isn't melteddddddd

Also
Here in nz when pregnant were told we cant eat eggs unless fully cooked.
Is it the same in the uk?
As long as they have the lion stamp on them eggs are fine to eat runny. I think most UK eggs do have it so it’s usually fine

I can’t stand drippy eggs.🤢 Can’t bring myself to watch her breakfast stories, but let me guess: it involved snapping fingers and a rotating wooden board?🤔 Nothing could be worse than the beans and tomato egg cups from the other day.🤮
Have you forgotten the spaghetti hoop pie 😂

• Sick
I actually can’t even bothered with her stupid games anymore. It’s insane. Just a mad way to live your life.
I totally agree. Just wish everyone with there head up her arse would notice too then she would bugger off. Boring the tit out of me now. don’t know what her attempt was today, maybe to be funny but it didn’t work

I can confirm that is NOT a newborn or size 1 nappy
They look like pampers premium protection nappy pants but I can't work out what size 😂 the baby dry are the orange/green confetti type ones and the premium protection are grey/pastel blue and green if I remember correctly 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Do you know what has just smacked me square in the forehead?

She has credited an account for that 3 ingredient "recipe"
I may have spent a lot of time in the kitchen as a child and started my working life in hospitality but I could make that nonsense up and 10x better off the top of my head.

Yet, she hasn't even tagged the Dr's handle or even said they are her words on the grid post. She has just alluded that there's something on a website (when she knows links don't work in captions) that supports "her" words. Surprised she didn't dream jamie did a little bump and grind with an American academic.

Theft. It is theft. Intellectual theft.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 71
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.