Mrs Hinch #378 I've been accused of plagiarism, but that's their words not mine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've had this stuck in my head nonstop since Soph's bag packing montage. Tbf Angelos would have done a better job of packing the hospital bag

Edit: added wrong video šŸ˜‚
I loved Shooting Stars. I also have a secret crush on Bob Mortimer šŸ’œ

She always manages to undo any good she might have said. This is not about you or your woman bleeping fans! Top left message is actually disgusting! No, it doesnā€™t feel like itā€™s your own. You have no idea! The fact she has shared that message makes me sick

View attachment 545956
Itā€™s the one who says, I cried like it was one of my own that got me. I really donā€™t think you did, love. You didnā€™t lose her, those 2 parents & their families did. We were all bystanders

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Completely agree, it's a very strange world we live in now. My heart breaks for the Cain's, I can't begin to imagine what they're going through and I don't know how I would cope in their position and I hope I never have to find out but it's all felt very intrusive with what they have posted on social media of her.
I never wanted to say anything in case people thought I was heartless because Iā€™m definitely not but I just didnā€™t think it was right plastering that wee babyā€™s illness all over social media, itā€™s so heartbreaking and her family must be devastated but I just felt it wasnā€™t right, just my personal opinion but then itā€™s maybe because I personally could never do that, I just value my privacy

Reactions: 51
I saw people say ā€œif I could change places with baby A, I would in a heartbeatā€ oh would you? Would you really? What, and leave your own children behind? Donā€™t talk utter tit! Honestly the insincere crap people come out with gets on my nerves.

Reactions: 78
well thatā€™s a new low for Hinch. I knew when I saw that plant that she 100% didnā€™t pick up specially from the garden center last week that she was waiting for that baby to die.

Sophie you are a grief tourist and this ghoulish behaviour will not be forgotten. Ever. You are profiteering from another familyā€™s torment. A baby girl has died and youā€™ve made that about you.

I canā€™t imagine what Azaylias family have been through and what lies ahead for them as they navigate all of this. Going to give my toddler extra cuddles tonight and not give that chav in her grey new build any headspace for a while. Love to all of you and especially the Cains. ā¤

Reactions: 48
I saw people say ā€œif I could change places with baby A, I would in a heartbeatā€ oh would you? Would you really? What, and leave your own children behind? Donā€™t talk utter tit! Honestly the insincere crap people come out with gets on my nerves.
Probably saw Ashley say it so jumped on it. I believed him, of course he meant it but those other people? Itā€™s just empty words

Reactions: 19
Canā€™t actually believe she has done that, it looks like a headstone šŸ˜ž

I am grieving myself after a recent family loss, itā€™s such an awful feeling but I cannot begin to imagine the pain of losing a child. They need to be left to grieve. life can be so cruel.

I hope she leaves it now. Go and have the baby sofa and stay off social media.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Probably saw Ashley say it so jumped on it. I believed him, of course he meant it but those other people? Itā€™s just empty words
I saw it on the Facebook page that saffiyas mother set up. Saffiya and Ashley wanted it taking down but she refused. Not sure if anyone saw it all kick off on there the other day after Ashley put that post up about not being affiliated or supporting any fb groups. The page has gone today so Iā€™m assuming sheā€™s deleted it now and not fb, as loads of people reported it. The people on there were ridiculous though! All selling their crap and probably making a nice little profit for themselves as well in the process šŸ˜”

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I never wanted to say anything in case people thought I was heartless because Iā€™m definitely not but I just didnā€™t think it was right plastering that wee babyā€™s illness all over social media, itā€™s so heartbreaking and her family must be devastated but I just felt it wasnā€™t right, just my personal opinion but then itā€™s maybe because I personally could never do that, I just value my privacy
I totally agree with you - l donā€™t think l could function if l was going through what they have been, let alone document it on Insta. However l guess you never truly know how you will cope with something until it happens... thatā€™s how l look at it. Once they were told A only had a few days left, l did think maybe they should keep things private and just have some quality time without the spectators but as l said everyone deals with things in different ways.
The story Hinch has done tonight.... omg!! Sooo over the top! Very disrespectful and l hope she is asked to remove it ASAP!!!!
Xx

Reactions: 13
Yes, the only people that would willingly change places with her were her parents. Possibly other close family members, but total strangers are just spouting off rubbish and might as well not bother saying anything.

Reactions: 15
She barely washes her hair, why the duck is she packing shampoo and conditioner for a minimum one night stay. This tacky witch is so wasteful! Use the same tit you packed for your first money maker
Did she not also pack dry shampoošŸ¤”

Reactions: 4
ā€œIā€™m not one to ever judge someone on their weightā€....proceeds to do exactly that and judge someone based on their weight. Also if others canā€™t seem to remember her ever being fat, I doubt people were calling her names. More than likely it was in her head because of her illness/obsession with weight. Weā€™ve only ever seen one ā€˜fatā€™ photo anyway which was taken at a bad angle and she looks size 16 at best....hardly fat.
Deffo has an obsession with her weight. Read her last comment on this one. Quite sad really x
A015E4E9-2654-4203-AC63-B1A7C7C93AB8.jpeg

Reactions: 14
Good luck to the woman who got the Hinch tattoo. I've had laser tattoo removal, very painful and expensive. She'll be needing it not too far down the line when Hinch fades into obscurity or does something so awful even her rabid fans can't excuse it anymore.

Reactions: 14
I have also emailed gleam about that morbid headstone looking picture!!! Iā€™m discusted..... I literally didnā€™t think she could get any worse!!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.