Mrs Hinch #377 Mummazz of 3, 1 with a mullet, 1 with fleas & 1 still to meet his “aunties"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
She really doesn't get it does she? Adding that little sentence about the Dr having written an article is not crediting her with the fact that Hinch has actually copied and pasted the article as her grid post 🤦‍♀️
I hope the Dr takes it further, thats just not good enough.
I hope she takes it further too. That's still not proper attribution. She didn't just share a quote, she cut and paste most of the article! And she just put "an article on care.com" not even a direct link or mention of the title of the article, so people would have to go and search through the articles to find it. Such a piss take, but I bet it still killed her to even add that as she likes to ignore any time she's called out.

Reactions: 16
Tell yourself what’s really important sophie. This family is going through hell & you’re crying troll because someone said your son could do with a haircut. Jesus christ
7FA664AA-23E3-481C-BAFA-0EBE40CBFEAE.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 28
She seems a really sweet and lovely lady BUT I can't believe she's now deleted her comments and is letting Sophie get away with stealing her work. She's admitted herself that she still hasn't been credited properly. This is why she thinks she's invincible. Every flipping person just lies down and takes her bullshit. There is zero accountability EVER. She is absolutely never going to learn.

• Sad
Reactions: 39
She seems a really sweet and lovely lady BUT I can't believe she's now deleted her comments and is letting Sophie get away with stealing her work. She's admitted herself that she still hasn't been credited properly. This is why she thinks she's invincible. Every flipping person just lies down and takes her bullshit. There is zero accountability EVER. She is absolutely never going to learn.
Her comments are still there x

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I didn’t say this earlier because of not wanting to detract from plagiarism but I made a note to say it later ....

Only earlier this week she showed Ronnie lurching through her legs playing peekaboo. How with a bump that size could that happen? She was wearing a white/cream lounge set

She was wearing that same outfit when she was showing herself working in the garden.

She then switched to the black outfit to “fit her new tap gadget”. She was happy to show her bump here when previously she has dodged it.

She then shows us a full bump with pastel nails however there’s been some confusion with white/pastel tips. Are they different nails or is it filtering? Which nails came first?
I said exactly the same thing at the time - where’s the bump?!

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Yep, they are her colouring books, she can’t read.
doesn’t even have bestie SS’ book on display
SS would need to pay the 24k advertising fee if she wants her book displayed in castle grey skull. 😉
#womensupportingwomen

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.