Mrs Hinch #377 Mummazz of 3, 1 with a mullet, 1 with fleas & 1 still to meet his “aunties"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The tattoo tho 😳 I feel sorry for the lass quick scroll through her page she’s hinchs perfect victim , easily manipulated x

• Sad
Reactions: 11
The Dr ends with a dignified note on Hinch’s copyright crap and Hinch ends her evening saying that we all love Azaylia. I don’t think anyone would say anything otherwise than it being a truly unbelievably sad story that unfortunately too many families go through but she does not love that little girl. More likely hoping the Dr sees it and thinks awwwh isn’t she wonderful so it’s okay she can take credit from my quotes 🙄 The Dr isn’t a thick duck like the fans who are brainwashed though........

Reactions: 20
That tattoo literally makes me feel sad that there’s vulnerable people out there that actually think Sophie’s their friend to that degree. Poor deluded souls.

• Sad
Reactions: 47
Why is it there is never anything ever negative about her in the press when she fucks up?! I don’t understand. Certain celebs get ripped apart by the papers on the daily?? Why does zoph seem untouchable???

Reactions: 20
FML!
I guess there is a way hinch can see this now as it’s on tattle. Oh goodness hold on...silly me....she hasn’t been on here since the 1800s 🤦🏻‍♀️
I think someone might be looking into lazer tattoo ramoval, once they find tattle and see the light!! 😂😂😂

what an absolute muppet!! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why is it there is never anything ever negative about her in the press when she fucks up?! I don’t understand. Certain celebs get ripped apart by the papers on the daily?? Why does zoph seem untouchable???
Because she’s not a celebrity like she thinks she is, the press don’t really have any interest in her unless it’s an article they’re being paid to put out

• Heart
Reactions: 12
You don’t think people get paid off do you, to keep quiet..no surely not! Makes you think though. No wonder sometimes she thinks she’s invincible. I was a bit deflated by the end of Dr’s story..
thinking about it the Dr may think that she has come out on top any way due to the response and support shown to her and the negative response to Hinch, if she was to claim damages I doubt she would succeed so may be she thinks its all good publicity and raises her profile, just a thought

Reactions: 12
Yet again another reference to baby A to dig at trolls. Whenever someone upsets her she posts something on Azaylia to make people feel bad for “picking on her”. In other words what she meant was “to those who have called me out for plagiarism remember there’s a baby girl who’s extremely unwell”. Does she think we’re stupid.

You’re a narcissistic gaslighter Sophie. Eventually your hinch army will realise this

Attachments

Reactions: 21
Suggested thread- Hinchs fans share their tattoos but all we can think of is her late night shining of the loo

Reactions: 5
Do you know what’s sad? When Hinch is completely exposed for what she is, the girl who’s had the tattoo done will genuinely extremely struggle with her mental health. Her Facebook shows she already struggles to a degree

Reactions: 13
I’ve been saying from day 1, she does NOT want a girl. Ever. She’s too jealous to have a daughter, she’d never cope with not being Jamie’s no1 girl anymore.
Yes It’s pathetic but so true, she’s got issues

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.