Mrs Hinch #377 Mummazz of 3, 1 with a mullet, 1 with fleas & 1 still to meet his “aunties"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she sometimes take Thursdays off insta and sometimes doesn't? And why does she sometimes announce it and sometimes just disappears? I'm sure the Thursday before last she was like "it's Thursday guys so I won't be on my stories" like we should all know that's a thing... then last Thursday she was storying away.

I don't care whether she takes it off or not but it's her job so she should be consistent and keep her followers in the loop, especially when so many of them claim that watching her stories do so much good for their mental health.
I think it’s really funny to announce it as a day off anyway lol I see some influencers say they’ll be quiet for the day or something but to word it as a day off, it’s like drumming home “by the way I work for you lot” 🙄

Reactions: 10
Also it’s really disgusting of hinch to keep posting about that poor baby. She should just leave them alone.
I don’t think it is disgusting. The family are publicly showing their baby dying which may be their way of coping I don’t know.. but it has ripped my heart out watching it. So I can’t even begin to imagine how that poor family feel.
there is no right or wrong way to act in these situations. This family quite clearly welcome the public support otherwise they wouldn’t keep posting.
I’m not a hinch fan, and I also certainly do not dislike her like a lot of this group, however I wouldn’t ever say it’s disgusting that she sent a family of a dying baby a message.

Reactions: 20
I don’t think it is disgusting. The family are publicly showing their baby dying which may be their way of coping I don’t know.. but it has ripped my heart out watching it. So I can’t even begin to imagine how that poor family feel.
there is no right or wrong way to act in these situations. This family quite clearly welcome the public support otherwise they wouldn’t keep posting.
I’m not a hinch fan, and I also certainly do not dislike her like a lot of this group, however I wouldn’t ever say it’s disgusting that she sent a family of a dying baby a message.
It breaks my heart seeing Baby A too. I can’t imagine how they are feeling either But it doesn’t feel genuine with hinch. I’m sure she feels upset by it but it just feels like she’s using it for engagement.

Reactions: 7
She commented on Ashley cains post. Still ‘checking constantly for updates’ I see 😬
F8BDEFC6-B010-4243-A70F-53B7290CED86.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
The Dr ends with a dignified note on Hinch’s copyright crap and Hinch ends her evening saying that we all love Azaylia. I don’t think anyone would say anything otherwise than it being a truly unbelievably sad story that unfortunately too many families go through but she does not love that little girl. More likely hoping the Dr sees it and thinks awwwh isn’t she wonderful so it’s okay she can take credit from my quotes 🙄 The Dr isn’t a thick duck like the fans who are brainwashed though........
Yes it is a very sad story but unfortunately not unique. There are always hearts breaking across the world, this last year has magnified our own mortality. Sopha, it isn't disney in the real world hun, so many people have lost love ones too soon and in some circumstances not even being to say goodbye. No we don't all love baby A, it's a situation I'm saddened by but can't sit around and dwell on it. Sorry making myself sound a right cow but fed up of her being a grief tourist

Hahahaha what a twit!
Next step.... full blown stalker

• Heart
Reactions: 20
The grey is slowly being replaced i see for the neutral palette which is now the latest "thing" with the insta Huns. what will all the copycats do now 😩

Reactions: 12
Where on this thread does it say the majority of us dislike her? I’ve read 95% of the comments on this thread *a lot of people repeating each other as they don’t bother reading the previous comments/screenshots* a lot of this group can’t be arsed with her nonsense and manipulating the narrative, lies, pre records, story telling and sell sell sell attitude. I don’t agree with making fun of her appearance but the majority on here speak facts not hatred.

Reactions: 33
I woke up early, I think due to the excitement of the hospital bag packing. As another tattler said, just stick it in a bag and move on. Bingo to a new bag purchase, the labelling machine (yanno to label “mummazz pantzz guyzz”) and a small mini fridge as the butter melted last time.

I could not live with someone who made such a performance out of everyday activities. Unless you’ve knocked out a lobster Thermidor, who writes made breakfast and dinner on a list of achievements...??

• Haha
Reactions: 27
If your dreaming about Jamie cheating it tells me everything. He’ll soon get sick of her bossing him around like a plonker. I suppose he’ll get a good paycheque when it ends

Reactions: 23
It’s starting to me think as something actually gone on with Jamie cheating a lot of the songs she’s been using this last week were about cheating and now a saying she had a cheat dream

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Morning you lovely lot, I had to come down to last nights dishes to wash, you know what, not one bad thing at all happened because of it , I don’t feel dirty, ashamed or need a deep rest . That’s me as a single woman who likes to cook ( yep loads of dishes ) with not one excuse for not doing them last night other than I got lost in a good book in between dipping in here.

Reactions: 24
Yes anything anyone ever says is down to jealously according to mum 🙄
You can see why she is the way she is can’t you? Spoilt little madam
Comments like this from her sheep make me so cross! That is what you tell a CHILD. It’s what my parents told me when I was bullied as a child to make me feel better. Those people that bullied me were not jealous of me, the same as the people that “bully” Sophie are not jealous of her. Why would they be?! Sophie isn’t a child but we all know she needs to be treated like one, she isn’t very advanced. We know that from her vocab... “I just laaarve it” 🤣 - quoted from Sophie ROSE Hinch. I don’t want to get accused of plagiarism. Hehe!

• Haha
What is she wearing in bed?? A boob tube? So she got changed how many times yesterday?

eta - I guess Ronnie was having a lie in this morning - I thought he always woke at the crack of dawn. oh wait it’s Saturday. He’s always at Ma barkers on Fridays 😉😉

She must have some serious insecurities for the amount of times she's been playing songs about cheating or dreaming about him cheating. I guess they do say when the mistress becomes the girlfriend/wife a vacancy is created.

Reactions: 19
Great, so the only content we're getting today is her sulking and being a dick to Jamie 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.