Mrs Hinch #377 Mummazz of 3, 1 with a mullet, 1 with fleas & 1 still to meet his “aunties"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please, please, please sopha, can you show us how you clean your sink and plug hole again with the spoon. Thanks hunnay 🙄😂

View attachment 543532
Jeez you don’t have to write down things we normal ppl just do as everyday things. Put toys away! Went to park! Cleaned the plugs🙄 hooray for Mrs Hinch🥱 things I do in a day cud fill a lever arch file fgs.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Do people really need to write lists to remember to make breakfast and make bed.

Reactions: 13
Also it’s really disgusting of hinch to keep posting about that poor baby. She should just leave them alone.

Reactions: 12
I don’t believe for one minute that she’s had a conversation with the lovely Dr Rebecca, I think Gleam will have stepped in to smooth things over while Sopha just pouts and stamps her feet

Reactions: 19
So she’s done it because it has meaning like really what meaning does it have to you that hinch is a massive bleep

Reactions: 2
seriously - just seen a woman on a Hinch fb group with a Mrs Hinch tattoo, because she loves her so much 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Back in the day that giveaway would have been buzzing around insta like wildfire and would of had a massive number of entries. The wicked witch has to actually post it herself for desperate pleas for engagement 😂 she’d have to literally pay me to wear any of that.
🤣 She couldn’t pay me enough to wear it. I don’t mind a bit of loungewear but 🤢

Reactions: 5
Realistically - she’s not a celebrity. She’s an Instagram influencer with a load of fake followers, trying to keep up with actual celebrities. If she really ‘didn’t ask for this life’ she really will not appreciate the obsessive tattoo. Case closed

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.