Mrs Hinch #377 Mummazz of 3, 1 with a mullet, 1 with fleas & 1 still to meet his “aunties"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is the filter she is using now? What a combination! Coke head pupils, massive Disney character eyes, long horse face and Disney villain eyebrows.
8BEC888B-6F23-416F-8C92-42D6934748DA.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
SS last night 🤣 sly dig? Showing her fav quote from her book with CREDIT 🤣
They really cannot be true friends. Both of them keep trying to outdo each other (SS wins hands down on this, straight up) or throwing shade. It’s like a soap opera! Completely laughable! 🤣 Watching this space to see when CC2 is going to be announced and take the shine off SS In The Style launch. 👀🍿

What is the filter she is using now? What a combination! Coke head pupils, massive Disney character eyes, long horse face and Disney villain eyebrows.
View attachment 543495
👃🔍 She’s lost her nostril again! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
View attachment 542481

Not fooling me considering we've already seen a week+'s growth on those nails. Definitely planting the seed for when Stacey releases her line. What a spoiled nasty little princess
Not really been on today. But that’s a good size bump. So WHERE THE HELL DOES IT GO?? When she sits down crossed legged on floor or on her couch? Her account is just a mis match of pre records and crap things out of order

Reactions: 19
Why did she say “hopefully I can have pain relief this time” as if it was withheld from her. She had gas and air which is pain relief. It’s like she wants to make it a competition.

Reactions: 35
View attachment 543495
I don’t know if it’s just the filter but she looks like she has loads of filler there. Lips, cheek bones and jawline to name a few. Definitely had a brow lift and some Botox too. Has she ever stated what work she’s had done?

Reactions: 10
They really cannot be true friends. Both of them keep trying to outdo each other (SS wins hands down on this, straight up) or throwing shade. It’s like a soap opera! Completely laughable! 🤣 Watching this space to see when CC2 is going to be announced and take the shine off SS In The Style launch. 👀🍿

👃🔍 She’s lost her nostril again! 🤣
😂 it’s under the sofa cushion

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I feel like as tattlers we should really throw our support behind this lovely lady and anyone who can afford order her book, the link on her website directs to amazon, mine arrives tomorrow! It’s not good enough but it’s something!

Amazon product

Also, now I’m pretty sure stacey’s comment has been deleted. Might just be mine but I thought ones with blue ticks came up first and hers hasn’t for me
I think Inch should order a copy to deal with Hinch's tantrums!!

Reactions: 9
Not really been on today. But that’s a good size bump. So WHERE THE HELL DOES IT GO?? When she sits down crossed legged on floor or on her couch? Her account is just a mis match of pre records and crap things out of order
I didn’t say this earlier because of not wanting to detract from plagiarism but I made a note to say it later ....

Only earlier this week she showed Ronnie lurching through her legs playing peekaboo. How with a bump that size could that happen? She was wearing a white/cream lounge set

She was wearing that same outfit when she was showing herself working in the garden.

She then switched to the black outfit to “fit her new tap gadget”. She was happy to show her bump here when previously she has dodged it.

She then shows us a full bump with pastel nails however there’s been some confusion with white/pastel tips. Are they different nails or is it filtering? Which nails came first?

Reactions: 16
I must say she’s not even looking half as swollen in the face as most heavily pregnant people I’ve seen (family & friends)

Reactions: 10
I don’t know why her hinchers say she ‘keeps it real’ tbh. Instead of filtering your face beyond recognition Zoph why don’t you show what you actually look like so other heavily pregnant mums don’t feel like crap for not looking like a perfect barbie. You’d be much more relatable.

Reactions: 16
Please, please, please sopha, can you show us how you clean your sink and plug hole again with the spoon. Thanks hunnay 🙄😂

CD75200F-B0A3-46D6-9A5A-4EE198A9A39C.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can't wait to see if she does things differently with cc2 . Are we going to hear of her struggles , the sleepless nights, using dry shampoo for a fortnight covered in baby sick . Is she going to use her platform for good or is she going to pretend that it's all white picket fences with roses round the door

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.