Mrs Hinch #377 Mummazz of 3, 1 with a mullet, 1 with fleas & 1 still to meet his “aunties"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting!

eta - so theyve been out for the day and bought a kfc whereever they were. Then put the packaging on the work top to make it look like they ate it at home.
Either they wereout today or a previous day and she’s added that kfc in now.
I would bet my house it was out shopping somewhere. Not a day out for Ronnie.
2 nearest are on retail parks and the 3rd nr Broomfield Hospital.None of them Ronnie friendly.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I know it will be a pre record no doubt but I’m sure you don’t get stickers on the bag when you go through the drive through so it’s possible it could have been delivered unless she’s been round to someone’s house and they’ve had it delivered 🤣
Yes Kfc and McDs both sticker seal bags for delivery.

Reactions: 6
The photoshopped pap pics remind me of when Kris Jenner uploaded a picture of her and Gordon Ramsey and she filtered the hell out of both of them smoothed all his face wrinkles & he posted the unedited version 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 67
The photoshopped pap pics remind me of when Kris Jenner uploaded a picture of her and Gordon Ramsey and she filtered the hell out of both of them smoothed all his face wrinkles & he posted the unedited version 🤣
😂😂😂 a classic!
F080D100-379A-42EF-8379-7AE9E81FB4DE.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 132
Just thinking out loud here regarding her latest Grid Post.
I haven’t seen Her Mum comment or reply back to people like she did on Loose Women day (quote me if I’m wrong)
Does speak volumes of you ask me 🤔

Reactions: 8
I had a friend like that. Absolutely loved saying me and the boys at every opportunity. Said she would be doted on by her boys when the grew up. Truth is she suffocated them and they all lean towards their wives families now.

Also wanted to say is it a coincidence that Hinch put up her rant after Rex has been much more vocal recently on Stacey’s stories. I’ve said it before she’s consumed with jealousy and she’s also the one who compares and copies everything all the time. Doesn’t have an original thought in her head.
I totally agree. No one is comparing Ron at all. And there is no shame if he needs help with his speech. It’s her lies I hate

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.