Mrs Hinch #377 Mummazz of 3, 1 with a mullet, 1 with fleas & 1 still to meet his “aunties"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bloody hope she’s going to reveal CC2 tomorrow. I’m so fed up now with it all but, like watching a film you aren’t enjoying, I’m too invested to quit now. Even though I’m pretty sure I guessed the ending after the first scene. 😂
I hope you enjoyed that extended metaphor Soph. I wrote it myself.
I must say I get a lot more done on her quiet days. Whole house has been cleaned and the smallest has had lots of one on one play time in between each room being blitzed. See Soph. It can be done. You just have to crack on with it.

Eta- I wonder if Ronnie is being allowed to colour in a bird house outside today? How cute was Rex’s little “drawing house”. And so lovely to not hear anyone cackling. Instead she repeats and affirms what Rex has said. Take note Hinch.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 86
I reckon she’s off for the whole weekend now - she’ll be back some time next week with a big dramatic announcement of cc2.
She’ll heavily imply that all the trolling made her ill with stress etc which meant she went in to labour (without actually saying it). She’ll be vague about how the baby is doing (anyone remember the bonding squares thing with Ronnie) to make people worry he’s not okay.
And it will all be our fault for having an opinion.

Reactions: 42
Absolute Kate Moss to the party but when don’t you stop posting you child on Instagram or cut it back. The internet is a cesspit, you cannot control it and you’re failing in your first job as a mother to protect him. Why? To line your own pockets.

Any abuse of child is disgusting, but so are you by exploiting him. Rant over.

• Heart
Reactions: 71
Why does she sometimes take Thursdays off insta and sometimes doesn't? And why does she sometimes announce it and sometimes just disappears? I'm sure the Thursday before last she was like "it's Thursday guys so I won't be on my stories" like we should all know that's a thing... then last Thursday she was storying away.

I don't care whether she takes it off or not but it's her job so she should be consistent and keep her followers in the loop, especially when so many of them claim that watching her stories do so much good for their mental health.

Reactions: 21
Why does she sometimes take Thursdays off insta and sometimes doesn't? And why does she sometimes announce it and sometimes just disappears? I'm sure the Thursday before last she was like "it's Thursday guys so I won't be on my stories" like we should all know that's a thing... then last Thursday she was storying away.

I don't care whether she takes it off or not but it's her job so she should be consistent and keep her followers in the loop, especially when so many of them claim that watching her stories do so much good for their mental health.
Think it depends on what shitstorm she’s left in her wake in the days before 😂 some days she’ll brazen it out or go quiet so her sheep worry. Also depends on what SS is doing, can’t have anyone taking the limelight 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
This handmade beaut is under the MrsHinch hashtag. Why don’t they just go the whole hog and sell firelighters as wax melts ffs? 🙄

The Fire Service must see stuff like this and weep.
BC73EBF8-A9EB-4C59-8CD5-8DE19C41DBC2.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 108
What was the point of that post she’s just done? No one wants to see your dog sleeping 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
I can’t help but come back to her mum and husband taking their share of the responsibility in how she reacts to criticism. My husband and parents can be (sometimes brutally!) honest if they think I’m acting unreasonably or need to see things from a different perspective. I was telling my husband that I’d had polite words with another driver down a single track lane this morning as they were being a complete arse. His response? “I’m not casting aspersions but you seem to have four or five incidents like these every month and I don’t have any”. He may have a point.... But do they call her out on anything? Or just treat her with kid gloves as she’s not used to taking criticism?

Above all, stop encouraging her “perfect” narrative. I’m by no means a perfect mum (as my kids would testify....), not least because it’s unrealistic. My parents brought us up to be resilient when things go wrong, because that’s life and people don’t have to be nice to you or even like you. I’d find it nauseating if my husband posted “you’re an amazing mum” on a public forum. Stop putting her up on a perfect pedestal in public as you’re just fuelling the issue. And be honest, because you should be helping her run the account in a way that doesn’t put so many people’s backs up. Or if it’s as big an issue as she alludes to, you should come off Instagram permanently. Rant over. (For now)

Forgot to add, welcome to our youngest Tattler, Gus!!
I love your honesty and it's true that people don't have to be nice to you, it's called life and life isn't always nice. She's a 8 yr old trapped in a 31yr old body!

Reactions: 39
When it comes to influencers I think what do they love more? Their child or money.... think we know the answer for a lot of them. I get you shouldn’t allow trolls to dictate your life BUT if your job was negatively impacting your family you would quit and find a new job. She should cut out all kids content and focus on the house and cleaning. Strangers don’t need to see every aspect of your childs life

Reactions: 42
More pics of Ronnie plastered all over her stories. Wish she would stop posting him constantly, children deserve privacy and can't consent to every aspect of their lives being splashed on Instagram so she can earn money.

Reactions: 37
So Rex as been in the garden colouring in and sofa now puts that Ron has been in the garden colouring ok then let’s see his art work sofa 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 44
She goes on about food so much lately? Is that because you didn’t eat during your last pregnancy Hun?

Reactions: 26
Lovely photo of Ronnie, but why does he need a hat, is it so warm in 'the village' today?
Or is it.
A. to stop the trolls commenting on his hair.
B. Mumazzz has butchered it again.
Or C. He's had a proper haircut and it's going to mess with her pre-records. 🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Lovely photo of Ronnie, but why does he need a hat, is it so warm in 'the village' today?
Or is it.
A. to stop the trolls commenting on his hair.
B. Mumazzz has butchered it again.
Or C. He's had a proper haircut and it's going to mess with her pre-records. 🙄🤣
All three 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I am not a fan of Stacey, I don't mind her but go out my way to follow her on social media. I went on to see the story about rex talking and saw she made a story about her collection. Good for her for including plus sizes in it!! You would think Hinch who used to be overweight herself would have included plus size but nope. I have no idea if her tesco range does bigger sizes but I remember her first set only went up to size 16 I think it was and even people said they were very tight fitting.

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.