Mrs Hinch #377 Mummazz of 3, 1 with a mullet, 1 with fleas & 1 still to meet his “aunties"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she deleted the comment already? I can’t see it
It's still there, you have to scroll close to the end though. She better credit her the cheeky cow ! How embarrassing as everyone keeps saying to her 'well said' when it was a copy and paste job. That is such weird behaviour why pretend you've written something when it can be easily found on the internet as someone else's words ?

Reactions: 35
Oh dear..... looks like the reviews for her Tesco shonk aren’t great! Wonder if she’ll start calling the reviewers trolls?!
2CF946D1-ABF9-49DC-8B13-95C46F73F1DD.png
06032D9D-5049-4BE2-9675-F18CA210B914.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Anyone else can't get the thought of kfc off their tiny brain?
Just me then 😳
Soph,how much do you pay for a delivery?
Of the food kind obvs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
She can’t handle being called out, that’s why she deletes and blocks them & calls them all trolls. First Michelle called her out for her dangerous mixing of chemicals and now she will delete and block that lady who’s quote she plagiarised. Hinch for once in your life own up to your bleeping mistakes and give credit to the REAL authors instead of stealing their quotes and passing them off as your own!

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Her story claiming she's got nothing done 🤦🏻‍♀️ wanking your taps for the 15th time today isn't top of my priority list, you know, because I have an actual job and don't lounge on my sofa all day

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She can’t handle being called out, that’s why she deletes and blocks them & calls them all trolls. First Michelle called her out for her dangerous mixing of chemicals and now she will delete and block that lady who’s quote she plagiarised. Hinch for once in your life own up to your bleeping mistakes and give credit to the REAL authors instead of stealing their quotes and passing them off as your own!
She picks & chooses. She blocked loads of people for mentioning the fish. Then jumps on her stories to address the situation. Make your mind up love

Reactions: 19
The Grey Witch must’ve deleted it 🤬🤬🤬 I hope the author doesn’t let it go... she really pisses me off. Why can’t she just credit the bleeping author like a grown arse adult instead of spitting her big dummy out like the brat she is 😡 dislike her.

Reactions: 16
Please keep us updated with whether that comment from the original author gets deleted or responded to!

Reactions: 41
Omg!!!!! BURRRRRRNNNNNNNN!!!!! 😂 I love how she says “awesome followers bought it to her attention”. Meaning tattlers 😂
Total reverse psycholgy, love it. Disarm her with charm then straight to the blunt point. Do it or else😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
You’ve made your money, just disappear now, you are no longer relevant and you stoop to the lowest of the low for interaction, your “hard working husband” needs to get a job to support you now, It’s clear social media doesn’t sit right with you. Tattle call you out and you can’t deal with being found out with your unnecessary lies.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.