Mrs Hinch #377 Mummazz of 3, 1 with a mullet, 1 with fleas & 1 still to meet his “aunties"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been saying from day 1, she does NOT want a girl. Ever. She’s too jealous to have a daughter, she’d never cope with not being Jamie’s no1 girl anymore.
I actually think that she really wants a girl and will probably keep having kids to get one. But, she is too jealous for a daughter so I hope she doesn't have one

Reactions: 15
Still coming to terms with the fact she didn't just use Ndubz songs, she actually tried miming it after she threw so much shade at Tulisa, yet cries about trolls.. the hypocrisy is unbelievable. Is that her way of trying to redeem herself or something? Because before she desperately seeked fame, throwing shade at tulisa and then miming her song with the worse filter is like kicking someone when they are down. She is something else I just can't

Reactions: 27
I wonder why she’s chosen old Stace as her victim 😅 perhaps it’s because no other celeb worth their salt gave her the time of day and so she has to roll with it now. Aww babez. I’m not a fan of SS tbh and don’t follow her but just has a sneak at her Insta and from what I can see her new home looks a dream 😍 completely the opposite to that grey monstrosity the BFG of Maldon hides in. No wonder she’s green around the gills. The passive aggressive swipes at Solomon do make me smile 😂 if anyone is a nasty little troll it’s our Grinch. Love seeing her slip and show everyone her true colours. For me it’s the copying of SS’s every move with the 😉 face to follow 🤣 And I bet she thought Stacey would be her golden ticket onto the big screen but alas no such luck for poor old So-phlo! She’s had to settle for a tit shodcast with her oaf of a husband J Chow 🤣

Reactions: 31
Interesting!

eta - so theyve been out for the day and bought a kfc whereever they were. Then put the packaging on the work top to make it look like they ate it at home.
Either they wereout today or a previous day and she’s added that kfc in now.
I would bet my house it was out shopping somewhere. Not a day out for Ronnie.
I know it will be a pre record no doubt but I’m sure you don’t get stickers on the bag when you go through the drive through so it’s possible it could have been delivered unless she’s been round to someone’s house and they’ve had it delivered 🤣

Reactions: 8
So Rex as been in the garden colouring in and sofa now puts that Ron has been in the garden colouring ok then let’s see his art work sofa 🙄
It's actually bloody hilarious how she blatantly she copycats Stacey 😄🤣
........Yesssss evidence of this artwork is very much needed Soph??!!! 🤔🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Has she taken the video of Kentucky Fried Henry being clapped to orgasm down?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I reckon she’s off for the whole weekend now - she’ll be back some time next week with a big dramatic announcement of cc2.
She’ll heavily imply that all the trolling made her ill with stress etc which meant she went in to labour (without actually saying it). She’ll be vague about how the baby is doing (anyone remember the bonding squares thing with Ronnie) to make people worry he’s not okay.
And it will all be our fault for having an opinion.
😂😂😂This is so true! She'll be back next week selling something else everything she puts on lately is an AD nothing at all like when she started out... it won't be long until it all wears off its a bit like she just can't be bothered anymore and scraping the barrel to find things to post 🙈

Reactions: 5
That’s what the rumours were. Someone that knows her came on here and spilt loads of tea. She wouldn’t eat so they had to get her to count smarties and colours.
And to think the hunchers started filming themselves sorting their smarties into colours like it was cute 😖

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Interesting!

eta - so theyve been out for the day and bought a kfc whereever they were. Then put the packaging on the work top to make it look like they ate it at home.
Either they wereout today or a previous day and she’s added that kfc in now.
I would bet my house it was out shopping somewhere. Not a day out for Ronnie.
“Hinch tat haul” incoming

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She goes on about food so much lately? Is that because you didn’t eat during your last pregnancy Hun?
One of the things that really annoys me with hinch is she's released autobiographys but they don't go into the big issues. She was totally restricting when pregnant with Ronnie. All the slim fast, getting thinner until she was admitted to hospital. I think we would all have a huge amount of sympathy for her if she shared a story that helped others. But it's brushed away so she can present the image she wants. Social media is supposed to be warts and all but instead it's actually a carefully thought out image that she wants to project. It's not real. And her real story could help others that are struggling.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
One of the things that really annoys me with hinch is she's released autobiographys but they don't go into the big issues. She was totally restricting when pregnant with Ronnie. All the slim fast, getting thinner until she was admitted to hospital. I think we would all have a huge amount of sympathy for her if she shared a story that helped others. But it's brushed away so she can present the image she wants. Social media is supposed to be warts and all but instead it's actually a carefully thought out image that she wants to project. It's not real. And her real story could help others that are struggling.
Deffo has some body issues & wants to portray ‘perfect’ I remember when she was pregnant with ron & the paps posted this pic, however the one sopha uploaded she has shortened her chin and rounded her hip. I didn’t know anything about tattle then but when i saw the difference between the pics i knew the whole instagram little old me was bullshit, i can’t stand ‘influencers’ who cry troll when people question things that don’t add up 🤷🏽‍♀️
3A16526C-0B3A-45E5-A48E-CCE5F2DA2E70.jpeg
3E048095-E06E-41AF-8CCC-CB8DC1AE4B79.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 67
I reckon, Madame Hinch, Destroyer of the ecosystem and CEO of plastic pollution, is laying low as it's Earth Day today.

She has no place in Earth Day.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Deffo has some body issues & wants to portray ‘perfect’ I remember when she was pregnant with ron & the paps posted this pic, however the one sopha uploaded she has shortened her chin and rounded her hip. I didn’t know anything about tattle then but when i saw the difference between the pics i knew the whole instagram little old me was bullshit, i can’t stand ‘influencers’ who cry troll when people question things that don’t add up 🤷🏽‍♀️ View attachment 541525View attachment 541526
I never noticed those touch ups at the time, but yes, you're right, she's photoshopped herself o_O

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.