Mrs Hinch #377 Mummazz of 3, 1 with a mullet, 1 with fleas & 1 still to meet his “aunties"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Waiting for her to mention Earth Day, you know since she’s so committed to being ✨SuStAiNaBlE✨

• Haha
Reactions: 63
Why would anyone with a busy career or family home be inspired by her? Sat round all day scoffing KFC and doing jack tit. And being pregnant - if she still is - is no excuse we all know you have to plough on regardless.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Stacey is throwing shade ..... on a story of Rex talking she said she loves his little voice 🤦🏼‍♀️
Their fake friendship is a bit nauseating bubs 🤣 but amusing to watch.
Sofa we are so bored with your content. Who wants to see that fat dog yet again. It's a DOG that's always flat out on the bloody sofa, much like yourself most days. Why has a DOG even got a bedroom of it's own. You utter nut job. It's not a brother to your kid. Grow up FFS.
Rex is very cute as much as SS is quite annoying .

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I had to come on here to say how disgusted I was when I read her last post. This woman makes money from her son. That poor boy is innocent and has no idea what social media is. She chose to make insta her ‘career’ through cleaning. She made a choice. She has taken away that right to privacy from her own child and exposed him to millions of strangers. We all know the dangers of children on the internet. There’s lots of educated information about it. Schools have lessons about it. So if she’s so upset about comments she has a few choices:
1. Remove her son from the public glare and give him his privacy
2. Ignore all comments
3. Both 1 &2

However, she knows that Ron makes her money. By sharing her life and her child’s, it provides her with more opportunities to extend her business beyond cleaning. She gets nappies for free, clothing and toys for free. She can use him for content - space filler. She’s clearly going down the parenting, lifestyle path which is very lucrative. She’s from recruitment sales - she knows what she’s doing. I’ve seen her pre records, I’ve seen her deceptive ways. She’s duping lots of innocent people and it’s not morally right. I only wish she would be shown for who she is, and I’m sure it will happen one day when her popularity waivers. As for banging on about trolls, well, the word troll has lost any meaning. She harps on about it using it for engagement purposes and to talk about any comment that isn’t gushing praise up her backside. A critical review is normal for most people with normal jobs, careers etc. When Sophie worked in sales she would have been criticised no doubt about it (recruitment sales is a tough environment!), and I doubt she would have called her boss a troll! She plays the game of fame so should expect comments from people. She needs to understand that trolling is when someone sends a vile message wishing harm on her and her family. There’s a big difference between trolling and someone commenting on what she posts.
She chose to make money from social media, so either she puts up or shuts up! I do wish she would remove Ron from her account though. Oh and I don’t believe she’s living her best life - she’s living a very shallow life, one where she has to keep up with her own lies and not spending quality time with her child. Her life is played out from behind a lens and it’s fake, filtered and all pre-staged and strategically managed - who wants that as a life? Sorry for the rant - as a parent I felt I had to comment x

• Heart
Reactions: 126
Notice how she’s following a couple of may size modelling accounts now. Cause ss including plus size and thanked them during her its picture shoot

Reactions: 12
I had to come on here to say how disgusted I was when I read her last post. This woman makes money from her son. That poor boy is innocent and has no idea what social media is. She chose to make insta her ‘career’ through cleaning. She made a choice. She has taken away that right to privacy from her own child and exposed him to millions of strangers. We all know the dangers of children on the internet. There’s lots of educated information about it. Schools have lessons about it. So if she’s so upset about comments she has a few choices:
1. Remove her son from the public glare and give him his privacy
2. Ignore all comments
3. Both 1 &2

However, she knows that Ron makes her money. By sharing her life and her child’s, it provides her with more opportunities to extend her business beyond cleaning. She gets nappies for free, clothing and toys for free. She can use him for content - space filler. She’s clearly going down the parenting, lifestyle path which is very lucrative. She’s from recruitment sales - she knows what she’s doing. I’ve seen her pre records, I’ve seen her deceptive ways. She’s duping lots of innocent people and it’s not morally right. I only wish she would be shown for who she is, and I’m sure it will happen one day when her popularity waivers. As for banging on about trolls, well, the word troll has lost any meaning. She harps on about it using it for engagement purposes and to talk about any comment that isn’t gushing praise up her backside. A critical review is normal for most people with normal jobs, careers etc. When Sophie worked in sales she would have been criticised no doubt about it (recruitment sales is a tough environment!), and I doubt she would have called her boss a troll! She plays the game of fame so should expect comments from people. She needs to understand that trolling is when someone sends a vile message wishing harm on her and her family. There’s a big difference between trolling and someone commenting on what she posts.
She chose to make money from social media, so either she puts up or shuts up! I do wish she would remove Ron from her account though. Oh and I don’t believe she’s living her best life - she’s living a very shallow life, one where she has to keep up with her own lies and not spending quality time with her child. Her life is played out from behind a lens and it’s fake, filtered and all pre-staged and strategically managed - who wants that as a life? Sorry for the rant - as a parent I felt I had to comment x

This 👏

Reactions: 9
No seasoned 🐔🐔🐔 close by here-just saying 🤷‍♀️
You telling more lies Hinchy?
Interesting!

eta - so theyve been out for the day and bought a kfc whereever they were. Then put the packaging on the work top to make it look like they ate it at home.
Either they wereout today or a previous day and she’s added that kfc in now.
I would bet my house it was out shopping somewhere. Not a day out for Ronnie.

• Sad
Reactions: 38
Does anyone else see the constant shade Stacey subtly throws to Mrs hinch. Since she addressed the many questions about Ronnie speaking Stacey literally cannot wait to tell everyone how much Rex can speak?????

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.