Mrs Hinch #373 Kept the Tesco collab under her hat ... can you see a bump under all that tat?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi newbie here, been lurking and laughing at all the comments for a while. but UGH. Ron dont punch the tv HAHAHAHAH. yes. lets teach kids not to do something by laughing at them, that'll teach them. Also how long until its olivetreegate. she'll buy it and it'll die within months. i betcha
Poor Ronnie won’t interact well with other children as he’s not taught at home. His reaction will be to laugh at everything unfortunately as his mother laughs at everything he does. I feel sad for him.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
She’ll buy an olive tree, kill it, then replace with a plastic version, I’d put money on it. Wonder if Jamie fancies placing a bet..

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Yet again. She sees it. Wants it. Buys it and then how long till she fxcks it off... she doesn’t need one. For why?? Where’s it going to go? Her gaff will look like a bootsale soon. Ridiculous. Olive tree my back foot. 😒

Is The Grinch actually going to buy a real life oxygen providing plant 😱. Or is it going to be a plastic, fantastic chav fest 🤔
She’ll spray it with dettol disinfectant knowing her😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I tested positive for CV19 yesterday and I'm feeling incredibly emotional and sorry for myself. I'm 21 weeks pregnant and other than dropping my son off at nursery once, the only other place I've been is the hospital for an appointment as I'm WFH. To see her openly walking around heavily pregnant, bump to bump with other pregnant woman with no social distancing, not wearing her mask at her nail appointment and all round not particularly caring about whether what she is going out for is essential or not makes me so mad. To not care about yourself is one thing but to clearly not care about your unborn baby or the safety of others is another. She is such a selfish prick and I don't understand why her bots followers can't see it. She has a responsibility to massive following to set a good example and the companies she works with should not associate with people that set bad examples.

Sorry, I needed to rant.
Hope you and baby are ok. Don’t blame you for needing to rant. It’s incredibly selfish of people to do exactly as they please with no regard for the health and safety of others. Es
It really annoys me that I have sent Mrs Hinch many messages in the past to be supportive, believing that she was being horribly trolled, telling her shes doing great etc. Never once was it ever acknowledged. Today I sent her a message to explain that I think it's very insensitive to constantly post about Azaylia in a way that puts the spotlight on to her, complaining about how she can't sleep etc. My god, how do you think her family feel! And to imply that a dying baby only survives a horrible illness because she is strong. So if/when she dies, is it because she isn't strong enough?! It sickens me. Within minutes I get a reply telling me I should be kind. Surprised I haven't been blocked yet. 🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
You’ve probably only not been blocked because she needs the followers due to her constant blocking. Her motto is, if you’re not licking her arse and telling her how wonderful she is, she just says “be kind”. She’s unable to differentiate between being trolled and genuine concerns/comments. Hence why we’re all here 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Wow. Wonwons first trip out is to the garden centre 😳 obviously! How disturbing not a park, not a farm.. The garden centre

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Let’s hope they are “olive tree people “ cause they certainly weren’t fischhhhhy people and the tree will end up in the larrrvely skip where she larrrves to visit

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She actually has a real problem with needing to spend money doesn’t she. No matter how much you splash the cash and fill your house with crap to the brim Zoph it’s not going to make you feel any less empty. Can I suggest being an honest person might help? I’ll have a little laugh to myself now for even suggesting this.

Reactions: 18
Depending on the size of this olive tree it’s unlikely that they would buy one and take it home instantly. If it’s easy enough to fit in the car then fair enough. But some of these larger trees wouldn’t put in your car out of fear of damaging. You’d get them delivered. I know they’ve got the Range Rover but it would have to go in the boot and through the car and where would Ma Barker and the new baby sit? 😜😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I don't think "indoor" olive trees can last indefinitely inside. Knowing old Fish Murderer Grinch, she'll shut the tree in the downstairs loo and wonder why it's half dead guyzzzz. Be kond though - she's still learing.

Reactions: 13
Where is she gonna put this olive tree. Her house is literally bursting at the rafters with tat. Also this is another impulse buy so I imagine the tree will be dead in a week or so. And will never be mentioned again.

Reactions: 21
She actually has a real problem with needing to spend money doesn’t she. No matter how much you splash the cash and fill your house with crap to the brim Zoph it’s not going to make you feel any less empty. Can I suggest being an honest person might help? I’ll have a little laugh to myself now for even suggesting this.
It really does burn a hole in her pocket doesnt it? Like a kid who has her pocket money and rushes to the sweet shop to spend it all.

Reactions: 22
And further to above. They aren’t olive trees you moron. The current trend is for indoor fig trees. She’s so basic. I find it hilarious she’s trying to branch out of the crushed velvet trend into the Scandi look 😂 but she always always misses the Mark.
I hope she bloody does her research and not just go for what she likes the look off because aren’t fig trees poisonous to animals ? I had indoor rabbits so everything had to be vetted before I bought it.

Reactions: 7
So yesterday “her blood flow had taken a dip and she was doing as she was told and keeping her legs up”
This morning she’s bouncing out of bed to go and hunt down olive trees? Allllrighty then 🤨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I hope she bloody does her research and not just go for what she likes the look off because aren’t fig trees poisonous to animals ? I had indoor rabbits so everything had to be vetted before I bought it.
Yes fig trees are toxic to cats and dogs

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.