Mrs Hinch #373 Kept the Tesco collab under her hat ... can you see a bump under all that tat?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is The Grinch actually going to buy a real life oxygen providing plant 😱. Or is it going to be a plastic, fantastic chav fest 🤔

Reactions: 18
I’m struggling to work and keep up with the posts 😂 but what is your number 1 reason to believe the baby is here? (I find it hard to believe anyone could lie in this way)
That Hinch thinks she’s at the same celeb level of a Kardashian 😂 so trying to pull a stunt like Kylie Jenner did.
Also would mean more PR around the birth

Reactions: 8
bleeping butter 😂😂🤣🤣 lord give me strength. When my son almost ripped my foof in half after an 18 hour back to back labour, laying there traumatised as duck and being stitched up afterwards I remember thinking - I’m so glad I remembered the butter so that bite of toast WiLl fEeL LiKe hOMe 🙃

A minky to clean her minky 🤣🤣🤣🤣 your whole list is gold and it has me howling, you awful nusty troll!! ❤
Why thank you! As a newbie this is the nicest comment I’ve had. Day made x

It’s not. I have spaniels and they are so expressive, full of joy and their faces and eyes literally ‘smile’. Poor Henry never ever has this look. Not even vaguely. It’s totally abnormal for them to sleep all day. They crave activity and being involved in everything you do. And don’t even get me started on his weight and the heart disease that spaniels often suffer from...🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 18
Anyone else think that Jamie seems actually really mardy this morning? His tone with the whole olive tree thing was just really off. I sense tension.
I was just hopping on to say the same! Even Inch looks like he's had enough of her tit this morning! Also, if she's not had the baby yet, why is she dragging herself around the garden centre when she said the Dr told her to rest? Plus in a pandemic? I don't understand her whatsoever!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Do I ge
bleeping butter 😂😂🤣🤣 lord give me strength. When my son almost ripped my foof in half after an 18 hour back to back labour, laying there traumatised as duck and being stitched up afterwards I remember thinking - I’m so glad I remembered the butter so that bite of toast WiLl fEeL LiKe hOMe 🙃

A minky to clean her minky 🤣🤣🤣🤣 your whole list is gold and it has me howling, you awful nusty troll!! ❤
Do I get my very own ‘nusty troll’ badge now? Please and thank you. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is it fabulous that Ron thinks the TV screen is touch? I find it sad.
I guess it means he’s spent more time on phones and tablets than she shows. They’d never assume that unless they’ve experienced a lot of touch screen technology.

• Sad
Reactions: 33
I guess it means he’s spent more time on phones and tablets than she shows. They’d never assume that unless they’ve experienced a lot of touch screen technology.
Absolutely.
My friends toddler used to swipe at bus stop adverts to try and get them to change.
I’m not ever going to “screen shame”. My kids prob have the tv on in the background all day (when we are indoors) but a child under 2 does not need to be so familiar with a tablet that he tries to swipe the tv.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It really annoys me that I have sent Mrs Hinch many messages in the past to be supportive, believing that she was being horribly trolled, telling her shes doing great etc. Never once was it ever acknowledged. Today I sent her a message to explain that I think it's very insensitive to constantly post about Azaylia in a way that puts the spotlight on to her, complaining about how she can't sleep etc. My god, how do you think her family feel! And to imply that a dying baby only survives a horrible illness because she is strong. So if/when she dies, is it because she isn't strong enough?! It sickens me. Within minutes I get a reply telling me I should be kind. Surprised I haven't been blocked yet. 🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
Just popping in to place a late night scheduled "I can't sleep guysz" post bingo please. I'll accept prize in way of crunky snacks, 2l fizzy pop or a bath full of spring awakening. Thanks huns xx
Half a bingo for me I can't sleep guyszz
Screenshot_20210416_090736_com.instagram.android.jpg

Also there was an olive tree in one of her this or thats last night... On an olive green background. Some thing's afoot!
Screenshot_20210416_090702_com.instagram.android.jpg

Reactions: 13
Why thank you! As a newbie this is the nicest comment I’ve had. Day made x

It’s not. I have spaniels and they are so expressive, full of joy and their faces and eyes literally ‘smile’. Poor Henry never ever has this look. Not even vaguely. It’s totally abnormal for them to sleep all day. They crave activity and being involved in everything you do. And don’t even get me started on his weight and the heart disease that spaniels often suffer from...🤬🤬🤬
Spaniels are very active. I thought Henry just had a lot of fur, but after seeing the pics after his cut I think it’s clear to see he isn’t getting his exercise. He needs to be let out to run free. Running around the garden won’t be enough for him.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Is The Grinch actually going to buy a real life oxygen providing plant 😱. Or is it going to be a plastic, fantastic chav fest 🤔
And further to above. They aren’t olive trees you moron. The current trend is for indoor fig trees. She’s so basic. I find it hilarious she’s trying to branch out of the crushed velvet trend into the Scandi look 😂 but she always always misses the Mark.

Reactions: 21
God vestlife is such an unfunny prick, he annoys the life out of me. And also the way she refers to both her son and dog as "the boys" really annoys me. Dogs are not children!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Hi newbie here, been lurking and laughing at all the comments for a while. but UGH. Ron dont punch the tv HAHAHAHAH. yes. lets teach kids not to do something by laughing at them, that'll teach them. Also how long until its olivetreegate. she'll buy it and it'll die within months. i betcha

• Heart
Reactions: 19
S
Spaniels are very active. I thought Henry just had a lot of fur, but after seeing the pics after his cut I think it’s clear to see he isn’t getting his exercise. He needs to be let out to run free. Running around the garden won’t be enough for him.
She’s actually harming him mentally. If spaniels or any dog for that matter don’t get their basic needs met in his case the exercise they need they really suffer mentally and develop behavioural issues. In Henry’s case I’m sure he has canine depression and definitely has separation anxiety. He probably displays other issues such as chewing things and weeing / pooing in the house. She’d never show us this obvs. He is grossly over weight and her vet should be giving her an ultimatum. Lose weight or he gets reported to rspca. For someone who adores him so much she is killing him. I’m disgusted by her. Feeding kibble is the worst food you can feed but it’s convenient and we all know she’s lazy as. Feeding him processed meat at every meal is just beyond stupid and poisonous to him. Poor poor dog. 🤦🏻‍♀️😢

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Someone get to the local garden centre quick and do a stake out. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Jesus I wish Jamie would get a bleeping job. Get some self respect you lazy, fat arsed, sponging oaf.
He’s got to be the most unfunny, uncouth moron around.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.