Mrs Hinch #373 Kept the Tesco collab under her hat ... can you see a bump under all that tat?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She defo reads here, to cover her nails that much in that video was embarrassing to watch! This wasn’t today! 🀣! She wouldn’t surely say she’s heading to the garden centre.. she’s already been!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’ve never ever seen such a brat in my whole life, I WANT AN OLIVE TREE, I’m buying one.

she has a serious spending issue

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Thread suggestion

Sopha and inch sitting in a tree...how long till we see son No.3

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’ve never ever seen such a brat in my whole life, I WANT AN OLIVE TREE, I’m buying one
Anyone else think that Jamie seems actually really mardy this morning? His tone with the whole olive tree thing was just really off. I sense tension.
I imagine he is sick to death of her constant buying. Also they’re probably sick of each other as I am with my boyfriend after spending a year in the house with him. Luckily I go to work so I can speak to other people, their relationship is so unhealthy. All the fake perfection she pretends is getting to him. He needs to get a bloody job and get out of that house

Reactions: 5
When did the garden centres open in England? I expect that’s when she went. Also it’s sunny here in London where I am today, defo looks like a photo taken a while back

Reactions: 4
When did the garden centres open in England? I expect that’s when she went. Also it’s sunny here in London where I am today, defo looks like a photo taken a while back
Garden centres have been open for months, could have been anytime really

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.