Mrs Hinch #373 Kept the Tesco collab under her hat ... can you see a bump under all that tat?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"the boys downstairs" she knows what she's doing.

That filter makes her look and sound an even bigger witch than she is aswell.

Where the hell is she gonna put a indoor bleeping tree plant thing ? She has absolutely no room for anything else. She has huuuuge issues with wanting everything and buying everything.

Reactions: 21
That’s really dangerous she’s letting Ronnie touch that tv it takes a second for them pull it onto themselves ,why doesn’t she just put it on the wall so much safer.

Reactions: 10
For an almost 2 year old to think a TV is touchscreen just shows how much screen time he must have on the I-Pad..

I thought Ron only punched Mummaz nose in a Tesco car park? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
For an almost 2 year old to think a TV is touchscreen just shows how much screen time he must have on the I-Pad..

😂😂 please someone say they have that video I missed it last time around 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Poor Ronnie won’t interact well with other children as he’s not taught at home. His reaction will be to laugh at everything unfortunately as his mother laughs at everything he does. I feel sad for him.
I really still feel he has no clue what's been said to him I really think he looks constantly confused

Thought this too never seen a child think a tv was a touch screen, he must be on the iPad ALL THE TIME

Reactions: 15
It really does burn a hole in her pocket doesnt it? Like a kid who has her pocket money and rushes to the sweet shop to spend it all.
She reminds me of when my little brother got his first job and pissed away his wages on anything and everything the second it hit his bank. He’s in his early 20s now and even he’s grown up from that, I don’t think she ever will. She’ll cling on to the last die hards to squeeze every last drop to fund her impulse buys. She needs some sort of intervention.

Reactions: 10
So keef the leaf being sidelined for olga the (gifted..) Olive tree..or will it be Fabian the Fig Tree..

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I hope she bloody does her research and not just go for what she likes the look off because aren’t fig trees poisonous to animals ? I had indoor rabbits so everything had to be vetted before I bought it.
That’s because you’re a responsible owner. Guaranteed she’ll think of nothing else but ooh that’s aesthetically pleasing 🥱 who cares if I flush the fish or kill my dog with obesity.

PS I adore rabbits 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I do think a lot of them fall into a vulnerable adult category in some capacity from what I’ve seen of the absolute die hard hinchers, then the rest are your average folk who don’t think about it too much and just see “a nice lady on Instagram just cleaning her house.” Luckily most of the people I know who are aware of her fall into the latter, with a few people disliking her. Lots of my friends have recently bought their first houses and are being driven mad by the Hinch-esque design on home inspo accounts, which is quite amusing to me 😂

He’s probably wondering where the duck he’s going to find tree people to take it off his hands when it gets neglected.
Tree people! ♥😂
We are not trolls, we are just not Hinch people. Anyone willing to take her?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Absolutely.
My friends toddler used to swipe at bus stop adverts to try and get them to change.
I’m not ever going to “screen shame”. My kids prob have the tv on in the background all day (when we are indoors) but a child under 2 does not need to be so familiar with a tablet that he tries to swipe the tv.

I don't think that's entirely fair to say about touch screens. Being born just 3 weeks before lockdown my son has grown up with screens as a way to keep in touch with family. Children love to touch things, and my boy loves swiping up down on the notification screen of phones, but he doesn't know *how* to use a phone. We also have laptops with touch screens, to do our work, and he'll come over, touch the screen and realise it responds. A TV is just another screen to children, no different to a phone or tablet, only bigger. My boy will try to touch TVs to see if they act like a phone.

I don't see how having a TV on in the background all day is any better than letting a child touch your phone? If it's just part of your daily life is it really that big of a deal? Would it be better if Ron knew how to use the remote for the TV instead?

Reactions: 11
I'd love to see Jamie in a fight if they think that that is punching. He's just pointing at it. Probably because he watches his mother point and claw at everything all day every day.

Reactions: 6
Does anyone live near her? Someone needs to accidentally on purpose go to the same garden centre as her and ‘bump’ into her 👀😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I don't think that's entirely fair to say about touch screens. Being born just 3 weeks before lockdown my son has grown up with screens as a way to keep in touch with family. Children love to touch things, and my boy loves swiping up down on the notification screen of phones, but he doesn't know *how* to use a phone. We also have laptops with touch screens, to do our work, and he'll come over, touch the screen and realise it responds. A TV is just another screen to children, no different to a phone or tablet, only bigger. My boy will try to touch TVs to see if they act like a phone.

I don't see how having a TV on in the background all day is any better than letting a child touch your phone? If it's just part of your daily life is it really that big of a deal? Would it be better if Ron knew how to use the remote for the TV instead?
Would be better if she actually took the time to interact and play with her son without using any technology

Reactions: 8
That just proves she's a pathological liar.
What mother forgets what they need? She had a baby less than 2 years ago, not 20 when it would he acceptable to ask, and not because you've forgotten, but because things change.

bleeping desperate beg for engagement Soph, I'm embarrassed for you!
Even I remember your naff ebay nighties you loved so much🙄
And yet she can probably remember everything down to what underwear she was wearing when baby Henry was picked up 🙄

• Haha
Anyone else think that Jamie seems actually really mardy this morning? His tone with the whole olive tree thing was just really off. I sense tension.
He’s probably pissed off with her impulse buying as per...he knows it either won’t last long or he’s the one to look after it!

She’s mad about the garden center. I don’t know anyone who goes to the garden center as much as her

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.