Mrs Hinch #373 Kept the Tesco collab under her hat ... can you see a bump under all that tat?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Appropriate that she chooses to use a filter on her fisch people story after all the speculation over her definitely having her lips done!

• Haha
Reactions: 55
She’s finally addressed fishgate. She originally said she had two female fish and now says they were breeding uncontrollably and so they are now with ‘fish people‘.

Read as: I accidentally killed them with my chemical overload

• Haha
Reactions: 126
Now she’s deliberately shown the fish have gone from the strips room and addressed it in her stories. Why today? Why not months ago? I think there is more to this. Something new is going into the chicken strips bedroom. They’re sorting things out in there but I think maybe space tidy are doing something in there. For their clothes or whatever.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
This is exactly what hacks me off about her. It’s taken her a good couple of months to admit those fish were gonzo, what ever method they departed from her house. And she still doesn’t address it properly. Say what you like about SS, you would have got an admission of fault from her, you would have had something like “I got the fish because Rex liked them, but I didn’t research it properly and didn’t realise how much maintenance they needed and we just aren’t able to give them that. If you’re considering getting fish please do proper research beforehand.” But you never get that level of honesty from Hinch. She’s admitted she doesn’t have the fish anymore yet has somehow still made it the fault of the fish rather than her ridiculous childish consumerism.

• Heart
Reactions: 160
I know it's early, but these move so quick 😅

New thread title suggestion -

RIP Flip & Flop - not grey or #gifted so they got the chop

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 396
So Hinch the cleaner who never actually shows herself cleaning unless it's to wipe over already clean surfaces, realised fish tanks need proper regular cleaning. So she dumped the fish. Yeah we knew that long back. Thanks for looking on here though Sofa. What does I'm not a vibe even mean? coming from a 30 plus woman just sounded nonsensical.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 94
Can’t remember who it was (and I’m too lazy to check 😂) but whoever listed their husband and kids as part of their pets made me chuckle 😂

Reactions: 12
I don't know why she feels the need to lie about literally everything in her life.
It's just weird, I've no other word than weird.

Do you think we will make to #400 threads before the baby reveal :unsure:

• Heart
Reactions: 37
And she’s clearing out the loft, now, the only time I EVER cleared out my loft was when I decided to sell the house mmmm ?? 🤔🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 64
Everything she does annoys me. But the fishhhhh tragedy has really pissed me the duck off. These are living creatures. It’s not a duster, tamagotchi or candlestick. They breathe, swim, breed. Just sums her right up. Buys something, shows off on insta, doesn’t bother anymore. She’s killed them. Why aren’t papers or her mad army up in arms? Oh cos they’re fish they’re not as ‘big’ as a dog or cat? It’s disgusting. Sorry but I’m so angry. They’ve not gone to ‘fish people’. She killed them. Either accident or on purpose. But this is her isn’t it. Tamagotchi, beach hut, post box, Ron’s toys, soup maker, coffee machine, sewing machine, library card, baby ballers etc etc. duck, she’s annoyed me and it’s only midday 😡

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 143
She put the filter on so her sheepies can't tell she's lying. She was very blunt and quick to the point about the fish. Yeah they're gone we aren't fish people well henry certainly isn't a fish person nor Ronnie SO WHY GET THEM. Honestly

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I definitely hear a baby coo on the curtain story and it sounds like she heard it too as she pauses and then say “um yeah,” and carries on

• Wow
Reactions: 32
What exactly is a “strong fish person?”
is this a person with super strength able to carry a tank single handed? Is it a person who likes strong fish? I am intrigued as to how she discovered strong fish people.....🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Well she strung the fish speculation out for long enough. :rolleyes: Surely her followers must have been messaging her for months asking about them? Why now? Hides behind her alter-ego granny filter rather than showing her actual self admitting her mistake in getting them in the first place. Blame granny Hinch not Sophie. More than likely spout the usual screenshot of messages saying oh Soph you did the right thing, you crack me up blah blah blah. :cautious::cautious:

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.