Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lampy

I know it's early, but these move so quick 😅

New thread title suggestion -

RIP Flip & Flop - not grey or #gifted so they got the chop

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 396

GroundedAngel

Chatty Member
This is exactly what hacks me off about her. It’s taken her a good couple of months to admit those fish were gonzo, what ever method they departed from her house. And she still doesn’t address it properly. Say what you like about SS, you would have got an admission of fault from her, you would have had something like “I got the fish because Rex liked them, but I didn’t research it properly and didn’t realise how much maintenance they needed and we just aren’t able to give them that. If you’re considering getting fish please do proper research beforehand.” But you never get that level of honesty from Hinch. She’s admitted she doesn’t have the fish anymore yet has somehow still made it the fault of the fish rather than her ridiculous childish consumerism.

• Heart
Reactions: 160

Spacemonkey1972

VIP Member
Everything she does annoys me. But the fishhhhh tragedy has really pissed me the fuck off. These are living creatures. It’s not a duster, tamagotchi or candlestick. They breathe, swim, breed. Just sums her right up. Buys something, shows off on insta, doesn’t bother anymore. She’s killed them. Why aren’t papers or her mad army up in arms? Oh cos they’re fish they’re not as ‘big’ as a dog or cat? It’s disgusting. Sorry but I’m so angry. They’ve not gone to ‘fish people’. She killed them. Either accident or on purpose. But this is her isn’t it. Tamagotchi, beach hut, post box, Ron’s toys, soup maker, coffee machine, sewing machine, library card, baby ballers etc etc. Fuck, she’s annoyed me and it’s only midday 😡

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 143

Dishthedirt2021

VIP Member
She’s finally addressed fishgate. She originally said she had two female fish and now says they were breeding uncontrollably and so they are now with ‘fish people‘.

Read as: I accidentally killed them with my chemical overload

• Haha
Reactions: 126

Nopehope

Some thoughts.

The noise in the curtain story did sound a lot like a baby’s gurgle, but also a lot like a fat spaniel wanting attention.

The claw clapping was ridiculous. If I was neighbours I’d be fuming that she’d filmed my house instead of hers. I wonder if she will give them shitems (shite items, geddit?) from her range to placate them?

I don’t know who Ashley Cain is and I’d not heard of the baby but stop using the little love for publicity, it’s sick and so is everyone else commenting about being heartbroken. You aren’t, because you’ve never met the child. You are sympathetic at most, or empathetic if you’ve tragically been in the same situation. It boils my piss when people bandwagon off grief.

She must have been a shockingly bad hairdresser to not have the skills to scissor cut Ronnie’s hair, or Jamie’s. Saying she didn’t do men’s hair is no excuse, plenty of ladies have shorter hairstyles than them. I’ve been cutting Mr Nopehope’s and Little Hope’s hair throughout and they look perfectly presentable. I’m not a hairdresser.

Finally, the fish. Just fuck off you cockgobbling twat. You killed them. Be honest.

Thanks for listening, I feel better now!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 114

Poppysmimi

VIP Member
She needs to see a fucking cardiologist with the amount of times she says her heart can’t cope.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 106

lovingthebants

Hosp bag list ideas:
1. Zoflora
2. Teaspoon (in case sink is rank)
3. Harpic
4. Cloffs to clean the baby: esp Scrub Daddy Scrub Mummy
5. Grey lounge wear with Hinch on so the nurses know she is a vip
6. A Minky to clean her minky afterwards
6. Microfibre cloff to wrap baby in
7. The phone number of ‘Baby People’ in case she decides she’s not a baby person after all.
You’re welcome sopha 🙂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 102

GBB

Chatty Member
So Hinch the cleaner who never actually shows herself cleaning unless it's to wipe over already clean surfaces, realised fish tanks need proper regular cleaning. So she dumped the fish. Yeah we knew that long back. Thanks for looking on here though Sofa. What does I'm not a vibe even mean? coming from a 30 plus woman just sounded nonsensical.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 94

londonlife24

VIP Member
O..M..G Sophhhh! Your family are just SO CRAYZAY I lust LAV ITTTT! Jaymieee pretending to mow the lawn.. with a toy!!!!!!!!!! Oh my god 😂😂 You can’t mow the lawn with a toy😆😆 especially not artificial grass! Oh god you two do make me laugh, I don’t know what I’d do without you both. HILAIRRRR . I CANT EVEN .

🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 93

yellow27x

If her story was true.. why didn’t she show it? Surely it would’ve been ‘funny content’ to show her freaking out over the huge amount of fish, and her buying a new tank? What a joker.

Reactions: 92

MooMooG

F44DFA25-4CF5-4759-83BA-A1826342EB14.jpeg

OMG guysss Sky made a documentary about the fisssshhhhh. #IworkwithSky #fishhhhkiller 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 87

MrsD33

VIP Member
She seems likes she’s on a mission to be anti Hinch😳
I honestly think Michelle is the person who we’ve all been waiting for.

She’s a very intelligent lady who is collecting all her facts and evidence against hinch.

I know a few of us on here have had conversations with Michelle, and from what she has told me she is being very thorough and even getting advice on a few legal issues to do with hinch.

If Michelle is preparing to write an article on Hinch and her dangerous influencing, I think it will do the Hinch brand a lot of damage 🤞🏽

Auld Hinchy made a BIG mistake blocking Michelle......BIG mistake 😂

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 83

HannahOG

I tested positive for CV19 yesterday and I'm feeling incredibly emotional and sorry for myself. I'm 21 weeks pregnant and other than dropping my son off at nursery once, the only other place I've been is the hospital for an appointment as I'm WFH. To see her openly walking around heavily pregnant, bump to bump with other pregnant woman with no social distancing, not wearing her mask at her nail appointment and all round not particularly caring about whether what she is going out for is essential or not makes me so mad. To not care about yourself is one thing but to clearly not care about your unborn baby or the safety of others is another. She is such a selfish prick and I don't understand why her bots followers can't see it. She has a responsibility to massive following to set a good example and the companies she works with should not associate with people that set bad examples.

Sorry, I needed to rant.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 78

Danielizabeth

Ok guys. We have DEFINITELY seen that red blanket previously. It was on the sofa and obviously really noticeable because it’s bright red.

Also “waste of a sponge but who cares” just sums up Hinch.

• Haha
Reactions: 76

Mejustme

VIP Member
So sopha you're not a fish person
You're not a dog person either as you are slowly killing him
You're not a child person either as apart from feeding and clothing him you don't do much else
So what sort of person are you ?
A total waste of space that's what sort of person you are

• Heart
Reactions: 76