Mrs Hinch #373 Kept the Tesco collab under her hat ... can you see a bump under all that tat?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m curious about how much time she’ll be off the gram with cc2. Probably long enough for her sheep to panic. She wasn’t friends with SS when she gave birth to R but I bet she is aware of how popular she is with Pickle cottage, ITS etc so she’ll panic she’ll lose people’s interest if she’s off too long 🤔

Reactions: 5
The post of Ronnie and the dog this morning, did anyone notice her nails are the stupid stick ons? I can’t believe how much is pre recorded/taken her entire Instagram is weeks behind real life🤯
I think they’re her new nails.

Third morning of taking a photo from bed 🤔

Reactions: 3
What the hell was that all about??
Using the old lady filter so we can scrutinise her bump/lack there of?
Indoor olive tree??? She thinks she’s hilarious doesn’t she.

I know we are meant to be nusty trolls but the way she speaks so sarcastically to her son absolutely breaks up heart.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
When she’s on her way to the garden centre to buy an olive tree do we think she will stop off at the barbers for little Ron

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She says they’re going to a garden centre today to buy an olive tree. As you do. Olive trees can be very pricey so more flicking money around.
Anyway. To those who say “if she had already had the baby she would be worried of being spotted without a bump etc” I would respond with a) she might wear a big coat b) she could be lying and they ordered one to have delivered c) she could be lying and ma Barker has been to buy one.

Either way. There was 4 minutes between her googling olive trees and leaping out of bed to go downstairs and demand to buy one. Ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
“Yes darling, you don’t need to punch the TV”
“It’s not touch screen mate”
Eurgh 🤢 they’re so awful. Imagine talking to your children that sarcastically but the worst is they actually think they’re really witty.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Anyone else think that Jamie seems actually really mardy this morning? His tone with the whole olive tree thing was just really off. I sense tension.

Reactions: 20
Newbie first time thread title idea:

‘With Madame H it’s all about the Baby Show... but she’s trolling us all and keeping Tattlers guessing don’t you know’ 😊

Reactions: 13
I was thinking about her sheeples. There’s no one in the public eye that I’d work up their level of passion about. Nor rush out to buy something they’ve promoted. How does an adult get that obsessed with a stranger, it’s insane. She’s not even interesting, cleaning is very dull.

Who are all these people and why are they such die hard Hinch fans? It’s almost cult like. I don’t understand why they are so unhinged, crying because she brings out a photo of a piece of branch or loving Ronnie like he’s their own. It would make for an interesting psychological study.
I do think a lot of them fall into a vulnerable adult category in some capacity from what I’ve seen of the absolute die hard hinchers, then the rest are your average folk who don’t think about it too much and just see “a nice lady on Instagram just cleaning her house.” Luckily most of the people I know who are aware of her fall into the latter, with a few people disliking her. Lots of my friends have recently bought their first houses and are being driven mad by the Hinch-esque design on home inspo accounts, which is quite amusing to me 😂

Anyone else think that Jamie seems actually really mardy this morning? His tone with the whole olive tree thing was just really off. I sense tension.
He’s probably wondering where the duck he’s going to find tree people to take it off his hands when it gets neglected.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I find the way they both speak to Ronaldo really strange. Jamie is all “mate, mate, mate” and she just sounds like she’s speaking to a kid she’s seen in Tesco

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.