Mrs Hinch #373 Kept the Tesco collab under her hat ... can you see a bump under all that tat?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When did the garden centres open in England? I expect that’s when she went. Also it’s sunny here in London where I am today, defo looks like a photo taken a while back
Garden centres have been open the whole time. I’m trying to work out if I can see any seasonal plants in the background that would give it away. Cordylines have been for sale since after Xmas. I was at the garden centre in February buying some so that means nothing. I need to see seasonal bedding before I give up 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Janine being a true gent and watching his heavily pregnant Mrs juggle a load of tit while he films her taking the piss.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
The inconsistencies have got me all worked up..... she doesn’t like to be on camera when she looks a “state” her words, but she’s gone out to the garden centre supposedly today without doing any rea hair/makeup or whatever . I’m a nobody and I get self conscious doing the school run with out makeup on. Her clip of looking at the trees looks really odd compared to his video of where she’s looking at the trees. I’m investigating the leafless tress in the background and trying to work out if they would still be leafless in April or not 😫 I’m down a rabbit hole now with these conspiracies haha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Where’s your pointy claws soph? I smell a pre record View attachment 531829
I screen recorded and slowed it down, and it looks like she has her white tip stick on nails, on... but it is really hard to tell as it looks like it’s been filmed on a potato... the finger I circled it suppose to have a small yellow tip... but that looks like the French manicure stick ons

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Here's my thoughts:

Garden centre and Home Bargains are prerecords that she filmed sometime in January/February. Her management decided that she had to "stay at home" during the lockdown because of her constant breaking of the rules (BBQ, driving in the countryside).

So she did these things but from Monday she has been able to post them.

Reactions: 13
The inconsistencies have got me all worked up..... she doesn’t like to be on camera when she looks a “state” her words, but she’s gone out to the garden centre supposedly today without doing any rea hair/makeup or whatever . I’m a nobody and I get self conscious doing the school run with out makeup on. Her clip of looking at the trees looks really odd compared to his video of where she’s looking at the trees. I’m investigating the leafless tress in the background and trying to work out if they would still be leafless in April or not 😫 I’m down a rabbit hole now with these conspiracies haha
Im trying to work out the bare trees too !! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s actually asking the guyzzzzz what size and curly or straight trunk when she’s already bought the bleeping thing

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This really annoys me, so she’s wearing a mask to go to the garden centre today (nothing wrong with that and actually I’m glad she has). However all the other times she hasn’t, last time she went she didn’t wear one and had a sunflower lanyard on, she hasn’t worn a mask for her nail appointment either. Surely you can’t pick and choice when to wear one? It’s people like this that make people who genuinely cannot wear masks for medical reason get a bad name!

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Im trying to work out the bare trees too !! 🤣🤣
If you look closely at her video of looking at trees it’s a diff location to when his video says here she is..... I’m sure it is. Brown railings in back of hers and grey fence in back of his. And the yellow plant pots/twirly trees etc.

Reactions: 2
Nope. I have loads of different tall trees around me, just been out to have a look! They are all in bud now. That was taken at least a month ago. There are literally NO Bare trees. Even in the distance, they no longer look like that. That’s a winter tree! She’s such a liar !! 😒

Reactions: 10
Surely someone would of saw her and her bump at the garden centre?!

Reactions: 3
Noooo she’s shown her thumb. I think I have to admit defeat now don’t I. Oh guys. I’m so sorry. I’ll see myself out 😭😭😭😭

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.