Mrs Hinch #373 Kept the Tesco collab under her hat ... can you see a bump under all that tat?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if they’ll let ronbot feel the statue’s ‘jugs’ again today..

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Another garden centre trip for a garden that is totally fake, even the tomato is shop bought.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
maybe jimbobnojob should apply.

I hear they are very welcoming, family orientated and into something called sustainability guyzzz!!

I’m sure hinch could give him a reference, engraved in a tub of Ben and Jerry’s 🙄
The Ben and Jerry’s bit creased
Me up 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You know your life is sad when you get that excited about a tree 🌳
But then again they must be tree people.
Anyone get a glimpse of the nails?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does she realise plants are living things too. I hope to god she doesn’t kill it off give it to “plant people”

Reactions: 9
I don't think that's entirely fair to say about touch screens. Being born just 3 weeks before lockdown my son has grown up with screens as a way to keep in touch with family. Children love to touch things, and my boy loves swiping up down on the notification screen of phones, but he doesn't know *how* to use a phone. We also have laptops with touch screens, to do our work, and he'll come over, touch the screen and realise it responds. A TV is just another screen to children, no different to a phone or tablet, only bigger. My boy will try to touch TVs to see if they act like a phone.

I don't see how having a TV on in the background all day is any better than letting a child touch your phone? If it's just part of your daily life is it really that big of a deal? Would it be better if Ron knew how to use the remote for the TV instead?
The problem here is she made up a lie to say Ronnie doesn't like the ipad or TV very much. He obviously enjoys the ipad very much if he is aware of touch screen so well.. nobody here ever said there was a problem allowing kids 500000000 hours screen time if u like... thebproblem is hinchs lies as per usual

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Does she realise plants are living things too. I hope to god she doesn’t kill it off give it to “plant people”
She thinks she’s Charlie Dimmock now just because she kept Keith alive. I bet she buys more tat for Ron’s veg patch, no room for any veg with all the tat.

Reactions: 11
Maybe she should of started off with a cactus or something first to see if she could keep it alive for more than a week then move on to the olive tree.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s probably got those dirty undies in her Number One son memory box in the loft.
I kept my wedding day knickers .. they are in my memory box in the loft .... I did wash them though 🤣🤣🤣 yes I’m a freak 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.