Mrs Hinch #373 Kept the Tesco collab under her hat ... can you see a bump under all that tat?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Needs help packing a hospital bag when you’ve had a kid before ? God give me strength. Is she really that dim or that lame she can’t think of any other way to create content ? CC2 earning his keep. 😑
My mum took me shopping and told me what to buy to put in my hospital bag the first time. And when I had my second, the first was 3 1/2 and I had forgotten but it’s not hard to figure it out when you have had one already

Reactions: 6
“No baby show today guys” is a strange thing to say. Wouldn’t you say something like, no, baby hasn’t arrived yet guys or no, I’m not in labour guys just resting today. She’s so weird!
Exactly. Because “ the baby show “ is pending maybe ?

Reactions: 11
Surely she can’t openly lie like this and say no baby if he’s already here. Her followers are all fruit loops but even they would take offence at being lied to if they’ve been messaging her asking. She definitely full term though because otherwise she’d say a bit early yet guyzzz, wouldn’t she?
We wait and see, but at least we’ve got the receipts here!!!

Reactions: 4
Not had children but I’m guessing you need....
Clean pants
Toiletries (toothbrush, deodorant, shower stuff?)
No fecking make up whatsoever
Clothing for the new tiny human
Lip balm (cos there is always a need for lip balm!)
Hand cream (see above)
Gin/wine/beverage of choice
No fecking butter whatsoever
Probably some kind of nightwear
No fecking pictures of dogs whatsoever
Spare gin/wine/beverage of choice

you can thank me later

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
Anyone else find it highly narcissistic that she has her name embroidered on the front of all the items in her clothing range? I don’t think I’ve seen anyone do that before. Why not just have it on a label inside the garment? Even if I liked the clothes I wouldn’t buy them purely because of that
I think it’s going to be quite helpful in future so I know who to avoid 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I wish she would leave that poor little baby alone now. She’s served her purpose to you now you vile creature, now leave her in peace

Reactions: 28
Poor Jimbo. He worked so hard on being famous and now he’s just his wife’s witch. Surprised she hasn’t scrawled Hinch on his balls and painted then grey and stuck them on the fire place.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
F44DFA25-4CF5-4759-83BA-A1826342EB14.jpeg

OMG guysss Sky made a documentary about the fisssshhhhh. #IworkwithSky #fishhhhkiller 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 87
Y
I’m the same I had to unfollow them both as a parent and highly emotional person I can’t bare it, and you get the like of hinch doing that! Fair play she did donate money to her go fund me but I feel like she posts to make herself look like saint soph when in fact it makes her look like an insensitive prick...brb off to make a fake Instagram to tell her how I feel. 😂
You go tell her for me too please!

‘With Madame H it’s all about the Baby Show... but she’s trolling us and keeping us guessing don’t you know’ 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 9
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Hosp bag list ideas:
1. Zoflora
2. Teaspoon (in case sink is rank)
3. Harpic
4. Cloffs to clean the baby: esp Scrub Daddy Scrub Mummy
5. Grey lounge wear with Hinch on so the nurses know she is a vip
6. A Minky to clean her minky afterwards
6. Microfibre cloff to wrap baby in
7. The phone number of ‘Baby People’ in case she decides she’s not a baby person after all.
You’re welcome sopha 🙂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 102
bleeping butter 😂😂🤣🤣 lord give me strength. When my son almost ripped my foof in half after an 18 hour back to back labour, laying there traumatised as duck and being stitched up afterwards I remember thinking - I’m so glad I remembered the butter so that bite of toast WiLl fEeL LiKe hOMe 🙃

Hosp bag list ideas:
1. Zoflora
2. Teaspoon (in case sink is rank)
3. Harpic
4. Cloffs to clean the baby: esp Scrub Daddy Scrub Mummy
5. Grey lounge wear with Hinch on so the nurses know she is a vip
6. A Minky to clean her minky afterwards
6. Microfibre cloff to wrap baby in
7. The phone number of ‘Baby People’ in case she decides she’s not a baby person after all.
You’re welcome sopha 🙂
A minky to clean her minky 🤣🤣🤣🤣 your whole list is gold and it has me howling, you awful nusty troll!! ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
The people on a certain FB group are bloody stupid.

“Anyone suggest anything to get rid of a damp smell in my bathroom?” People suggest everything other than opening a window

“How do people make their houses smell nice?” Everyone again suggests everything apart from cleaning

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.