Mrs Hinch #373 Kept the Tesco collab under her hat ... can you see a bump under all that tat?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Needs help packing a hospital bag when you’ve had a kid before ? God give me strength. Is she really that dim or that lame she can’t think of any other way to create content ? CC2 earning his keep. 😑

Reactions: 22
If
Thank goodness she hasn’t tagged her parents! I can’t watch anything about poor baby A It’s absolutely soul destroying and you get idiots like hinch sharing that! Have a bit of consideration stupid cow
If I could have messaged her on that story I would have told her exactly what I thought. She’s really made my blood boil. I have had to stop watching the poor baby. I can’t watch it happen before my eyes. It’s so desperately sad. It feels so wrong to watch such private moments and not knowing her.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
With my first i had a planned csection so knew when I had to be ready for. I was due in on the 9th, hadn’t packed my bag because there were bits I would still be using and I had my mum nagging me constantly to get it ready. Well, my waters went on the 3rd and i wasn’t ready 😂 lesson learnt, so with my second I had doubles of things I needed to use and was ready just in case ... 2 weeks late wasn’t he 😂
This happened to me too, waters went 3 weeks early, we were running around tesco at 3am buying preemie baby stuff😂 with my 2nd everything was packed and sorted by 30 weeks, and I went over 🙄

Reactions: 8
Doesn't remember what to put in a hospital bag.
1. your son is not even 2, even my memory isn't that bad
2. I'm near sure it's in your book, you wrote, and released
3.im sure you have a highlight, or a saved album in your camera roll, like you do for everything else
4.ask your ma! Sure she knows everything else fgs

Sweet jeebuz I'm losing the will with her
It’s just insulting isn’t it
She could have said “ I’ve packed my bag here’s what I’m taking wonder if there is anything to add anyone got any tips”
not
“ duh I’m thick me not know what to do with baby bag”
🙄

Reactions: 14
It’s just insulting isn’t it
She could have said “ I’ve packed my bag here’s what I’m taking wonder if there is anything to add anyone got any tips”
not
“ duh I’m thick me not know what to do with baby bag”
🙄
She is really a first class cockwomble. And a stupid one at that.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She’d turn him down, wasn’t it on hers and SS podcast when Hinch said she didn’t like the look of a penis that wasn’t in her words ‘ready’ 🤢🤢
It was a live Instagram video SS did... Appalling as kids were watching at the time

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
If

If I could have messaged her on that story I would have told her exactly what I thought. She’s really made my blood boil. I have had to stop watching the poor baby. I can’t watch it happen before my eyes. It’s so desperately sad. It feels so wrong to watch such private moments and not knowing her.
I’m the same I had to unfollow them both as a parent and highly emotional person I can’t bare it, and you get the like of hinch doing that! Fair play she did donate money to her go fund me but I feel like she posts to make herself look like saint soph when in fact it makes her look like an insensitive prick...brb off to make a fake Instagram to tell her how I feel. 😂

Reactions: 6
I really hope she has had the baby and comes on and says she’s kept quiet because xyz just so we can laugh at the gullibility of the sheep.

Reactions: 5
She d
I’m the same I had to unfollow them both as a parent and highly emotional person I can’t bare it, and you get the like of hinch doing that! Fair play she did donate money to her go fund me but I feel like she posts to make herself look like saint soph when in fact it makes her look like an insensitive prick...brb off to make a fake Instagram to tell her how I feel. 😂
she did donate (pennies for her) but my god she’s used it to feel entitled to grief tourist all over this story. I’m so angry with her insensitivity tonight. She has got to delete it surely. She cannot be that stupid not to realise surely?

Reactions: 9
Genuine question but what exactly do you need to pack for this sorta situation I ask because I have no kids

Reactions: 1
That scene did me in honestly I’ve just had to go back and watch it on YouTube 🤣🤣 ‘does Mel like beef curtains madge’ 🤣 translates to ‘does inch like beef curtains Sopha’ 🤣
When mick spits his pint everywhere and poor Madge ain’t got a clue what he’s on about bloody love that programme 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
She really is trying to make that singer famous isn’t she? She’s shared his singing before and now two nights on the run. I think she wants him to be make it big then he can kiss her arse and she can say she made it happen. I’m sure he’s probably very grateful but can’t see him being grateful when she doesn’t leave him alone if the future and she’s begging him for a duet. She already thinks she’s Beyoncé! There is a motive in what she’s doing.
Got azaylias name at the bottom too. I just don’t see how that singer is relevant to that poor baby?

Reactions: 15
Gunna be checking her nails tomorrow cos i think the hospital bag is definately a pre record, from her comments earlier about no baby show, i thinks shes overdue
I think she was induced with Ronbinmanz. I had a pulmonary embolism with my third, ended up as consultant care (after previous homebirth) Anyways, consultant wanted to induce me at 37 weeks! Ended up managed to get him to get on board with spontaneous labour and my child ended up being born at 41 weeks + 2 days.

Hinch will have an induction date. Probably around the 37 week mark.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.