Mrs Hinch #373 Kept the Tesco collab under her hat ... can you see a bump under all that tat?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whatever you put in you hospital bag it'll be white, grey,bayyyygggee and have his name on it.....you attention seeking dull bint....

Reactions: 14
I really don't want this to come across bad but it makes me uncomfortable how much she is going on about Azaylia. She has been one of the people to mention it the most 😬

Reactions: 31
"No baby show" ...well, if thats not a nod to tattle!! She's basically admitting what a performance her own life is, she knows each "show" is cleverly scripted, filtered and edited all for Insta. Drama Queen.

Plus the hospital bag thing is shiite, she never genuinely asks questions and certainly doesn't take advice from anyone. It's a set up, another part of her stage show 🤨🙄😯😆

Reactions: 16
Feels like she is embarrassed that Ronnie can’t talk. Can’t think why else she doesn’t address it!
she won’t address it because it means that tattle has been right all along, being very concerned with Ronnie development since those pictures kept appearing of him standing up on his own on the Sofa and holding onto his toy basket when clearly he was about to topple over.

Reactions: 12
If she was as anxious as she makes out, she’d have packed the hospital bag aaaaages ago :rolleyes:

Reactions: 28

Hope the link works! The hospital bag list from her book.

ATV Sophie!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why did she delete the car one? Chicken out of trolling us or did she realise her huns or more likely to drive some naff number with eyelashes on the headlights and “powered by fairy dust” on the boot.
Oh my gosh was I a hun? I had a powered by fairy dust sticker on my first car when I was in my early 20’s 🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's definitely increasing engagement. Either she's run out of pre records so is off to spend time with CC2, or due to have him so won't be around for a while.

She's posting on her Facebook group now. Quite a few comments are saying how they plan to go to Tesco, or haven't been yet, but this one stood out.
Her stuff is crap quality, but this one is that brain dead she apparently bought the cushions anyway 🤦🏼‍♀️
“Loosing” threads , grinch needs to find a new hand tufter manz 🤣. Mad how she still bought it even if they were rubbish quality

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
No baby show is a weird expression
Not so much a baby show more a bloody pantomime!
Just get on with it.
We need to see newborn CC2 (or a 3 month old 🤣) before we all die of boredom.

Reactions: 5
this is really vulgar but I read your message and immediately thought ‘beef curtains’😂
Just spat wine across my laptop :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:
You lot are killing me with the BEST phrases tonight. I’d forgotten
‘With calf’ and
‘Beef curtains’

until now.
Day made!!!!

• Haha
She’s been on a pre-record mission today on her ‘day off’
Ready to fire them all off over the next week.
Tomorrow’s feature prerecord; packing the hospital bag!
In coming days; half hearted cleaning, perhaps freshen up pollute the earth Friday, some baking throwing food together, more shameless Tesco plugs and tutorials on opening boxes, Janice cleaning something, Janice entertaining ronbot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.