Mrs Hinch #373 Kept the Tesco collab under her hat ... can you see a bump under all that tat?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I quite like the look of the Reed diffuser to be honest, I’ve lost paint on many a surface when turning my reeds. I’ve never seen ones like this before so bow I’m going to have to do some research for non-spill diffusers cos I’m sure as tit not buying Zophs!
Yankee candle had them before zoph

• Heart
Reactions: 10
If you need help packing your hospital bag the second time round then you really shouldn't be having another baby 🤦🤦

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Actually thought this was Mummy barker, modelling the tit show collection for a second. 😂 Thinking she is getting seriously desperate now, for content 🥴

012963C8-28A2-4603-A11A-00E081500E8E.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Can anyone tell me, what did she post before her little son? Has no one here messaged her about posting the kid online? Loads of big celebs don’t show their kids face online with less followers than her, does she not care does no one else find it really weird?! I kinda get the adult influencers wanting to make money doing nothing hut posting on Instagram but I’d always worry my kid won’t wanna speak to me when they see I used their pics online to flog tit online 😂 I’m an 90s baby so I’d have been mad as hell if my mum posted me online so my mates could take the pisss if we had the internet then lmao

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Surely she can’t openly lie like this and say no baby if he’s already here. Her followers are all fruit loops but even they would take offence at being lied to if they’ve been messaging her asking. She definitely full term though because otherwise she’d say a bit early yet guyzzz, wouldn’t she?
tbsp she said “no baby show today’s guys” so I suppose she could mean she’s not giving a baby show, she technically hasn’t said she’s not had him ifswim

a bit like I can vaguely remember her saying something like “loads of you have messaged thinking I’m pregnant” something along those lines anyway. And she was like “I’m afraid I’m not making a pregnancy announcement guys”

Which she wasn’t. She did that after Christmas. She didn’t actually deny being pregnant. Cuz she’s a clever Hinchy

Reactions: 29
Hosp bag list ideas:
1. Zoflora
2. Teaspoon (in case sink is rank)
3. Harpic
4. Cloffs to clean the baby: esp Scrub Daddy Scrub Mummy
5. Grey lounge wear with Hinch on so the nurses know she is a vip
6. A Minky to clean her minky afterwards
6. Microfibre cloff to wrap baby in
7. The phone number of ‘Baby People’ in case she decides she’s not a baby person after all.
You’re welcome sopha 🙂
You forgot a framed pic of the chicken strip....must not forget the first born child.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I tested positive for CV19 yesterday and I'm feeling incredibly emotional and sorry for myself. I'm 21 weeks pregnant and other than dropping my son off at nursery once, the only other place I've been is the hospital for an appointment as I'm WFH. To see her openly walking around heavily pregnant, bump to bump with other pregnant woman with no social distancing, not wearing her mask at her nail appointment and all round not particularly caring about whether what she is going out for is essential or not makes me so mad. To not care about yourself is one thing but to clearly not care about your unborn baby or the safety of others is another. She is such a selfish prick and I don't understand why her bots followers can't see it. She has a responsibility to massive following to set a good example and the companies she works with should not associate with people that set bad examples.

Sorry, I needed to rant.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
I tested positive for CV19 yesterday and I'm feeling incredibly emotional and sorry for myself. I'm 21 weeks pregnant and other than dropping my son off at nursery once, the only other place I've been is the hospital for an appointment as I'm WFH. To see her openly walking around heavily pregnant, bump to bump with other pregnant woman with no social distancing, not wearing her mask at her nail appointment and all round not particularly caring about whether what she is going out for is essential or not makes me so mad. To not care about yourself is one thing but to clearly not care about your unborn baby or the safety of others is another. She is such a selfish prick and I don't understand why her bots followers can't see it. She has a responsibility to massive following to set a good example and the companies she works with should not associate with people that set bad examples.

Sorry, I needed to rant.
Don't be sorry. Your 100% right. Shes a selfish prick.
I hope you are well asap xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 12
When she announced the pregnancy didn’t she say she was further along that people thought and had less to go than what she had already done?
She needs to work on her maths. We’re now in the middle of April (4 months) - why can’t her sheep see what a bloody liar she is!

Reactions: 7
I mean maybe this is too far fetched maybe she’s holding off announcing the baby is born, so she can pretend it’s newborn and just really forward for its age. Since she totally ignored any concerns that people had about Ron’s development. Oh, baby is only 2 weeks old but he can do what a 10 week old can 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I was thinking about her sheeples. There’s no one in the public eye that I’d work up their level of passion about. Nor rush out to buy something they’ve promoted. How does an adult get that obsessed with a stranger, it’s insane. She’s not even interesting, cleaning is very dull.

Who are all these people and why are they such die hard Hinch fans? It’s almost cult like. I don’t understand why they are so unhinged, crying because she brings out a photo of a piece of branch or loving Ronnie like he’s their own. It would make for an interesting psychological study.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I was thinking about her sheeples. There’s no one in the public eye that I’d work up their level of passion about. Nor rush out to buy something they’ve promoted. How does an adult get that obsessed with a stranger, it’s insane. She’s not even interesting, cleaning is very dull.

Who are all these people and why are they such die hard Hinch fans? It’s almost cult like. I don’t understand why they are so unhinged, crying because she brings out a photo of a piece of branch or loving Ronnie like he’s their own. It would make for an interesting psychological study.
It is proper weird.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.