Mrs Hinch #373 Kept the Tesco collab under her hat ... can you see a bump under all that tat?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any eagle eyes that work their magic on those nappies? You know how the pattern is different for each size. She uses pampers of course.
Also. What’s with her bedding? It looks like it’s just the duvet??

Reactions: 5
Any eagle eyes that work their magic on those nappies? You know how the pattern is different for each size. She uses pampers of course.
Also. What’s with her bedding? It looks like it’s just the duvet??
I can confirm they are not newborn or small size pampers...

Reactions: 6
I was thinking about her sheeples. There’s no one in the public eye that I’d work up their level of passion about. Nor rush out to buy something they’ve promoted. How does an adult get that obsessed with a stranger, it’s insane. She’s not even interesting, cleaning is very dull.

Who are all these people and why are they such die hard Hinch fans? It’s almost cult like. I don’t understand why they are so unhinged, crying because she brings out a photo of a piece of branch or loving Ronnie like he’s their own. It would make for an interesting psychological study.
It’s the hard emotionally based selling techniques. I guess it taps into their needy psyche and they are convinced she loves them. It’s manipulating emotionally vulnerable people. Sometimes I feel sorry for them, sometimes I think it’s their own fault and they need to wise up.

Reactions: 9
Hear me out, but I don’t think her post last night about packing her bag was written by Soph. Wrong font, the wording seems off for one of her posts. Ma Barker? Glean’s PR team?

Reactions: 4
Hear me out, but I don’t think her post last night about packing her bag was written by Soph. Wrong font, the wording seems off for one of her posts. Ma Barker? Glean’s PR team?
The divvy cow could of just sacked her first book open I’m sure she bleated on about all of that in there.
Just remember your butter sopha 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
Have we EVER seen him in clothes without his name on? I’ve seen pyjamas ( those star ones from next) but I literally can’t recall daytime clothing..,, that’s crazy isn’t it??

Ron never wears clothes without his name on.
Ron never wears clothes that fit him.
Ron never wears the same thing twice.

Hope this helps. 👍

Reactions: 25
I tested positive for CV19 yesterday and I'm feeling incredibly emotional and sorry for myself. I'm 21 weeks pregnant and other than dropping my son off at nursery once, the only other place I've been is the hospital for an appointment as I'm WFH. To see her openly walking around heavily pregnant, bump to bump with other pregnant woman with no social distancing, not wearing her mask at her nail appointment and all round not particularly caring about whether what she is going out for is essential or not makes me so mad. To not care about yourself is one thing but to clearly not care about your unborn baby or the safety of others is another. She is such a selfish prick and I don't understand why her bots followers can't see it. She has a responsibility to massive following to set a good example and the companies she works with should not associate with people that set bad examples.

Sorry, I needed to rant.

Sending big hugs! X

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’m struggling to work and keep up with the posts 😂 but what is your number 1 reason to believe the baby is here? (I find it hard to believe anyone could lie in this way)

Reactions: 4
The post of Ronnie and the dog this morning, did anyone notice her nails are the stupid stick ons? I can’t believe how much is pre recorded/taken her entire Instagram is weeks behind real life🤯

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m struggling to work and keep up with the posts 😂 but what is your number 1 reason to believe the baby is here? (I find it hard to believe anyone could lie in this way)
Disappearing bump. E.g. the Hinch stuff post with the pillow over her stomach.

Reactions: 2
I wasn't convinced till I saw that morbidly obese dog sat on her stomach ...mind you it could have been a pre-record from last year knowing sopha

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.