Mrs Hinch #373 Kept the Tesco collab under her hat ... can you see a bump under all that tat?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really is trying to make that singer famous isn’t she? She’s shared his singing before and now two nights on the run. I think she wants him to be make it big then he can kiss her arse and she can say she made it happen. I’m sure he’s probably very grateful but can’t see him being grateful when she doesn’t leave him alone if the future and she’s begging him for a duet. She already thinks she’s Beyoncé! There is a motive in what she’s doing.

Reactions: 22
What Hinch will put in her bag.

Minky
Mug shot
Weetabix
All of her books
Hennerz won't fit so the picture of him in his hat will do.
Slippers x3
Some tacky "lounge wear" from her F&f collection.
Some hoops to put in for the first pic
Mummza to look after child as soon as he pops out
You forgot the butter. Always pack your own butter.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Don’t know what to put in your hospital bag? Read your book love it’s in there, ATV.
Hope that helpssss

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
It’s a shame she isn’t open about the facet R isn’t talking at all. Has she ever shown him babbling or making any sort of vocalisation? I’ve not been following long and I don’t think I’ve ever heard him make a sound. Every video I’ve seen of him either has drippy music over the top or he’s just doing that kind of blank smile face he does when the camera is on him.

Reactions: 8
Gunna be checking her nails tomorrow cos i think the hospital bag is definately a pre record, from her comments earlier about no baby show, i thinks shes overdue

Reactions: 7
Let’s predict how she will show us her packing her hospital bag.
Will it be on the floor of the nursery with all these items she magically ordered and arrived the next day even though she didn’t know what she needed. Will she show her new nails.
Will it be click click click and it’s packed.
It’s obviously what she’s filmed today.
I could pack a hospital birthing bag tomorrow. Doesn’t mean I’m pregnant. Just saying.
If we get a bump shot with new nails tomorrow on I’ll eat my hat and admit defeat 😂
I could pack one too (and I’m not pregnant either). I mean it’s not rocket science especially after your first!!

Whatever you put in you hospital bag it'll be white, grey,bayyyygggee and have his name on it.....you attention seeking dull bint....
It’s bisskkittttt do you mind!!! 😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
I think even if she did show her nails along with her bump I wouldn’t believe her. Let’s face it she’s broken all other lockdown rules, what’s to say she didn’t have her nails done ages ago and she’s only just shown it due to restrictions lifting?! Her whole life is a pre record 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I know she only announced she was preggers at Christmas or whatever but I’m already so bored of it, it’s just the same tit different day with her

Reactions: 13
Thread suggestion 1 - The fish are dead, you’ve laid in bed, is the baby hiding in the shed? 🤣

just a bit of fun this one 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Thread suggestion 2 - because why not
Sopha you keep saying your due, but us tattlers have heard your baby coo!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Omg. Posting again sbout the poor little baby girl using the lyrics ‘you’re skin and bones’!! I’m speechless. Utterly inappropriate for a dying little girl. This woman makes me sick. She really is desperately stupid and insensitive. Ffs. I really need to stop watching her. She’s on a path to self destruct. She gets it massively wrong. Every single time. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
Omg. Posting again sbout the poor little baby girl using the lyrics ‘you’re skin and bone’!! I’m speechless. Utterly inappropriate for a dying little girl. This woman makes me sick. She really is desperately stupid and insensitive. Ffs.
Thank goodness she hasn’t tagged her parents! I can’t watch anything about poor baby A It’s absolutely soul destroying and you get idiots like hinch sharing that! Have a bit of consideration stupid cow

Reactions: 8
If she was as anxious as she makes out, she’d have packed the hospital bag aaaaages ago :rolleyes:
I’m sure she said she was packing it a while back! Like she don’t know what to put in it, she won’t read any of the answers guyyyyzzzz it’s all for attention. Daft bastard.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.