Mrs Hinch #296 On the 12th day of Xmas Hinch gave to me turkey with elbow grease flavor gravy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion by @9Pine

adapted to fit - On the 12th day of Christmas, Hinch gave to me, turkey with Elbow Grease-flavoured gravy!

We have made it guyzz.
The 12 Days of Xmas is complete, just before the big day.

Red is cleaning.
Blue is a link to the post.

Last thread catch up
Monday

WAC again. Sopha, ask your bestie for her sleep therapists number?
Bed tidied.
Day 21 Elf is begging to go to Dubai, trying to be funny but a bit insensitive.
Xmas tree pea, pesto & spinach tortilla wrap for lunch – yuk
Presents wrapped and sorted out to give out when they can. Ok then.
She states at the moment she either doesn’t clean or is cleaning mad, even if it’s late. She has done the soup (begging to Heinz) and shoe cupboards.
Then she organised the under stair cupboard. Put up a light, the door squeaked and she insisted it wasn’t her arse.
Ron’s near the dog again. Feeding him dry bread.
Under sink tidied. She’s on a roll. The kitchen is getting the Hinch treatment.
Goodnight.
Tuesday
Day 22 Elf is back, climbing the small tree. zzzz is back as well.
Advent opened.
Postman is still coming though. The UK may be struggling to post on time but her house gets it bang on time. Amazing.
She cleaned the oven because they can’t go to Ma’s for Xmas dinner now. Aww, hahaha.
Put the racks in the bath, copied another account of course. Used elbow grease and her scrub daddy on a self-cleaning oven.
She did day 22 of the Sky advent #ad for another £24k
Ron has a sippy cup now, she posted someone else's story that the instructions weren’t that clear and showed a grimy cup ewww. However, she added a poll to get engagement. Sneaky cow.
2 man team now at night time. Ahhh. Please stop.
Late night cleaning again, en suite tonight.
Having a bath and showed her legs off, anxious or not, that is a little too far.
And
Soph doesn’t have a middle name, she added Rose in her teens

BBQ scandal - Breaking lockdown rules by having a family bbq - reported in The Sun newspaper 28/04/2020 but she has never denied/confirmed it.

covidiot.png

Wiki page.

https://tattle.life/wiki/mrs-hinch/

For new members.

Kate to the party, nusty people, duty heart, crunky snack and #bekond are typos from Hinchers so Tattle are using them.
Among others, a few words below that we use, there are many more, either rude or sarcastic.
Inch, Onslow, Tom Hardy, Vestlife, Kanye Vest = Jamie as he is seen to always wear vests.
MadMaYahoo, Freda, Ma Barker = Zoph's mum.
His Lardship, Lardsome, fat bastard, chicken strip = Henry.
ATV = all the vest = Jamie wearing vests and she uses ATB (all the best).
RonRon etc. = Ronnie.
I’m thank you – what she said to Phil Scofield on her This Morning interview.
Plip and Plop = Flip and Flop the fisccch (as this is the sound they’ll make when they head down the toilet along with their 10+ children who are currently unnamed)

Attempting a worm.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I can’t think about anything except all that red stuff that came out of her oven. And then why did she instantly send a naked bath selfie in the oven water. I hope she is ok?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
I can’t think about anything except all that red stuff that came out of her oven. And then why did she instantly send a naked bath selfie in the oven water. I hope she is ok?
No idea what it could be, but it was well and truly stuck on her trays.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Thanks @mammaof3

too late to comment on the last thread, but back before she became a Z lister she always made a point of getting on her hands and knees to wipe the floor. Is she too good for that now?

Also @shadyessex33 the vision of Jaymee dressed as the EOTS made me spit out my tea (actual tea, not air in a cup). I suspect she is going to make him dress up like Father Christmas and then have no issues with waking Ronnie up in the middle of the night for the gram him to witness presents being laid under the tree

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Went for a shower ( i didn’t take a picture of my legs to post to social media🤷‍♀️) and I come back to a new thread. Just want to acknowledge those who correct me RE the bump post. Thankfully it was just her saggy tit 😂😂😂 I didn’t think she was preggers but for a moment it did look like she had a bump. Right let’s get back to spotting pre records and lies 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Thanks @mammaof3

too late to comment on the last thread, but back before she became a Z lister she always made a point of getting on her hands and knees to wipe the floor. Is she too good for that now?

Also @shadyessex33 the vision of Jaymee dressed as the EOTS made me spit out my tea (actual tea, not air in a cup). I suspect she is going to make him dress up like Father Christmas and then have no issues with waking Ronnie up in the middle of the night for the gram him to witness presents being laid under the tree
Little sneak peak of Jammers for Christmas. Do it for the grrrraaamnmmmm Jaymay!!!!
88719C5E-E253-4122-B027-0941223F60F9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
I feel like she’s scraped some sort of protective layer off it? I genuinely can’t think of anything else it could possibly have been??

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I can't cope with another day of him launching the dog food all over the floor. Just bleeping show him how!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88
Her days are so repetitive! Elf, calendars l, feeding the dog and the post man! She’s an actual tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 46
It’s actually proper starting to wind me up that he hasn’t got the coordination to put the food in the bowl, and she just screams “well donnnnneeee” at him. No it’s not well done, he missed completely! Teach your child you bleeping idiot

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 173
Hope there was some prerecords in there and that fatso Hen hasn't had 2 treats and a bowl/floor of food before 10am

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Has that dog had 2 treats already this morning?? No wonder the poor fucker is the size of a barge.
He took it really gently when it was in the cup. The treat from her hand though, wow! He nearly had her fingers off again. Why does everyone snatch in that house?!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Just reading out today's motivational post to husband "the gift of clarity?! Has she been reading his gamblers anonymous book?!" (Husband is in GA, clarity is a big buzzword).

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Just reading out today's motivational post to husband "the gift of clarity?! Has she been reading his gamblers anonymous book?!" (Husband is in GA, clarity is a big buzzword).
She loves banging on about “when the time is right” as well. Talks about clarity but she is the murkiest influencer on Instagram

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.