Mrs Hinch #294 On the 10th day of Xmas Hinch gave to me, an undisclosed fee from a charity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What in the name of Delia Smith and all that is holy did she just feed that child for lunch.
Can’t wait to see what she rustles up for Christmas Dinner 🥴
I'd imagine Christmas dinner will be delivered by caterers and all herself will have to do is reheat and serve

Reactions: 8
Wow she’s so relatable with her fully stocked food cupboard fully of branded products, oh SOPH so like us aren’t you! 😡 well done for rubbing salt into the wounds!
F0171935-F75F-4D96-90E6-0D72141D2888.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Mug shots and Ella's kitchen. duck sake Soph. Your son is going end up with a weird relationship with food.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
why does Ronnie have baby brekkie pouches?? he’s 18 months old, what’s wrong with toast and cereal 🥴🥴

Reactions: 25
I think I’ve managed to create a new thread guys. Bear with me.
Think I’ve managed it?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.