Mrs Hinch #284 Just show us the grass, no need to be subtle we know you read tattle.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion by @Spamster

Made to fit - soph your so up your own arse, just show us the grass, no need to be subtle we no your reading tattle.

Red is cleaning.
Blue is a link to the post.

Last thread catch up.
Rest of Tuesday.

The Hinch's did their Hinch Christmas Quiz, out-takes posted to portray their ‘oh we are so relatable as a couple’. Based on this they WILL not get any TV work. Boring af. Inch just looked sad and pervy all at the same time.
Sky sent her an Advent calendar. Which is a countdown to a Christmas special, Roald & Beatrice: The Tale of the Curious Mouse. She is excited to watch the show. It’s a film, Soph!!! lol
More quiz outtakes. Riveting stuff.
She missed Ron – why? Was he not there all day?
Wednesday.
Her and SS put up exactly the same morning quote. They are morphing into the same person.
Ron’s Elf was naughty and had a poo in Ron’s potty toilet. Does Ron give a duck – no.
Ron did a mince pie dance. Beautiful manz.
She finally planned to do a lot of cleaning, Put some things back in the loft, empty the stairs basket and the airer, tidy around a bit, blah blah, all this morning. Nah she has caught up reading tattle and must do some now.
Henry snoozed on the sofa.
Meanwhile, people messaged her about her motivation (don’t think so), she hasn’t done all that she had planned, but now she’s doing it. Wow and Wow again.
Earned £24k for a fairy '#ad today.
Ron wasn’t pleased she closed his car carrier. She said he was no angel either. He’s a toddler ffs.
They’ve settled down for the night with a kebab. She's laid on the sofa under her duvet as well. :sick:
and
Soph doesn’t have a middle name, she added Rose in her teens.
Thursday
No sign of her yet, No she's here.
Elf is naughty, Ron and Hen 2 man team back again.

BBQ scandal - Breaking lockdown rules by having a family bbq - reported in The Sun newspaper 28/04/2020 but she has never denied/confirmed it.

covidiot.png

Wiki page.
https://tattle.life/wiki/mrs-hinch/

For new members.

Kate to the party, nusty people, duty heart, crunky snack and #bekond are typos from Hinchers so Tattle are using them.
Among others, a few words below, etc. that we use, there are many more, either rude or sarcastic.
Onslow, Vestlife, Kanye Vest etc. = Jamie as he is seen to always wear vests.
MadMaYahoo/Freda/Ma Barker = Zoph's mum.
Lardsome/fat bastard/chicken strip = Henry.
ATV = all the vest = Jamie wearing vests and she uses ATB (all the best).
RonRon etc. = Ronnie.
I’m thank you – what she said to Phil Scofield on her This Morning interview.
Plip and Plop = Flip and Flop the fisccch (as this is the sound they’ll make when they head down the toilet along with their 10+ children who are currently unnamed)

Attempting a worm.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

From the last thread as suggested by @Frunicorn
Can we have the next poll about the stupidest purchase of 2020? Featuring Polly, piano chair, red post box, the lunch box she had no use for etc etc 😄
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For a new poll

Can you all help please by posting other suggestions and this can be used for the poll on the next thread x

Reactions: 16
Imagine making all this mess to clean up when no one even understands why you're doing it!! 🤯🤯 It's bad enough doing it for my 8, 6 and 2 year old!!
Haha I was just thinking the same thing. Imagine this is your life, making a mess all over the kitchen just so you can pretend to be surprised (for the Gram because Ron was nowhere in sight). Filming it, uploading it with an annoying song in the background and then having to clear it all up again.

And how bleeping slow does she have to pull out Lardsomes advent treat and show it to the camera before he's allowed to eat it? I think that pisses me off more than the car every day thing 😂

I think we can all agree Polly has to be the stupidest purchase of the year. Classic Hinch sees it and wants it and then we only see it twice. All because she saw a cleaner who's probably barely making minimum wage in a hotel using one. Definitely one of her most tone deaf purchases of the year. Big, useless and expensive. At a time when so many people are struggling. I'm amazed Gleam didn't drop her right after that.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Right I havent got time to go through all the last thread because... you know... work...
But here are my concerns
1) surely if Henry got one of those marshmallows it wouldn't be good...
2) I had visions of the elf being scalded by boiling water
3) boys aka boy and dog
4) your dog is fat enough without daily treats
5) piss off

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
They could make a remake of Ground Hog day because that’s all that happens in that house repeat repeat repeat

• Haha
Reactions: 52
From the last thread as suggested by @Frunicorn
Can we have the next poll about the stupidest purchase of 2020? Featuring Polly, piano chair, red post box, the lunch box she had no use for etc etc 😄
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For a new poll

Can you all help please by posting other suggestions and this can be used for the poll on the next thread x
The fireworks projector should also be there 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh look. The Audi they don’t own 🤔
I never realised they are so close to their across the road neighbours. I bet she's absolutely dying to move away but can't because she's been banging on this whole time about how much she loves their house and wouldn't ever change it (except for a massive side extension, new kitchen, new garden.....) our relatable Soph who's still just a hairdresser from a tiny village in bloody Essex....

Calling it now. 2021 she'll buy a new house claiming she's too famous to stay there because and she's worried about her and Ronrons safety, even though away from Instagram she's completely irrelevant. She'll get her huge pile of bricks in the country where she can stare at fields all day (and not actually walk in them), with a B&M just a short drive away so she can still buy all her tat and hopefully she'll disappear.

Reactions: 63
I never realised they are so close to their across the road neighbours. I bet she's absolutely dying to move away but can't because she's been banging on this whole time about how much she loves their house and wouldn't ever change it (except for a massive side extension, new kitchen, new garden.....) our relatable Soph who's still just a hairdresser from a tiny village in bloody Essex....

Calling it now. 2021 she'll buy a new house claiming she's too famous to stay there because and she's worried about her and Ronrons safety, even though away from Instagram she's completely irrelevant. She'll get her huge pile of bricks in the country where she can stare at fields all day (and not actually walk in them), with a B&M just a short drive away so she can still buy all her tat and hopefully she'll disappear.

Any new gaff needs to be in spitting distance of mum's titty house.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
How does ‘Hen’s’ advent calendar not get covered in chemicals or completely dry out in that vest inducing heat?!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The Elf shite, every day? I'd rather watch Fatdog not slim get his chicken each day.

We do the elf, we don't show that on social media, because it's for kids. We also just move him around the house each night, and if he hasn't moved, its because hes watching closely for santa.

Morning all 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Yeah, don't get the elf tit. It is great craic at home and seeing the excitement of the kids in the morning, it does turn into a pain in the hoop. I genuinely don't understand what she is getting from doing it. The poor wee fella hasnt a notion of what is going on. Is it engagement on her Instagram or advertising or what?

Reactions: 35
The Elf shite, every day? I'd rather watch Fatdog not slim get his chicken each day.

We do the elf, we don't show that on social media, because it's for kids. We also just move him around the house each night, and if he hasn't moved, its because hes watching closely for santa.

Morning all 😂
tit mum alert 🚨 😂. I start off well with the elf , then last night got woken up by my 10 year old at 4.30 am . He’d snuck downstairs & low and behold I forgot to move the bastard elf last night !! He full on cried 🙈

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 39

I have a have a friend who lives just outside Maldonia in a newish estate..there road is barely 1 car width wide..you can see straight into opposites living room from hers ..no privacy at all.
The house is lovely but they are all on top of each other and parking is a nightmare!
Wondering wether hinch lives on the same estate!

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Imagine being Ron and that mutt, being held back in the kitchen every morning by Jamie, so they can be let loose to run out down the hallway, recorded in slow mo. Every. Single. Day.
What a time to be alive.

• Haha
Reactions: 89
I hope Zoph is watching This Morning, they're talking about what not to feed your pets at Christmas, but Phil has just said that Dogs "Dont know its Christmas" and we're giving them the treats for us not them, maybe she should keep that in mind when she inevitably says that Henry has "gained some Christmas weight"

Oh look. The Audi they don’t own 🤔
Tattlers spot EVERYTHING 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.