Mrs Hinch #283 your tree looks crap and you’re a self-centered prat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel so sorry for Ronnie. They restrict him in every way.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
What on earth was that response to him having a squawk? :oops: He's a toddler (who's modelled communication is Mummazzzz), that's pretty much polite conversation for Ronson Fury. Why is she freaking out in that awful tone of voice? Why is she so incapable of being a normal parent? 😂 Poor kid, let him have some independence and his own bloody stuff! She just doesn't have a clue. If she thinks she'll cope with another, she's deluded.

Reactions: 28
How bleeping smug did she sound at the end of that story when she said "he's not a little angel all the time, trust me" arghhhhhh

Reactions: 22
If she believes him having abit scream like that is him being naughty and not being an angel, she’s in for one hell of a bleeping shock and I’ve said it before I cannot WAIT!! He literally wanted to shut it and open it himself😂 You throw them right hooks Ronnie go on son Huss Huss

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She’s the one that creative the narrative that Ronnie was an angel child. She never showed she was struggling (which still confuses me how Stacey knew to reach out to her), she always makes out that he sleeps and eats with absolutely no trouble. So now she wants to change the story and start calling him a naughty boy. Also he’s just a toddler. Even when she’s saying he’s being naughty that’s really nothing.

Reactions: 26
How fake was that freaking out over "Ron Ron" having a little scream 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 honestly good luck coping with that spoilt child
She’s literally raising him to be RonDudley Dursley. She’s only screwing herself over!

Reactions: 17
Anyone else excited for terrible twos and threenager years for Ron! Soph may have to finally delete her account as she won’t be able to deal with it if she thinks him doing a shout is naughty 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Why is Jamie hovering behind him? Not like he’s taking his first steps and he’s there to catch him if he falls.
Let the boy play with the bloody truck alone.

Anyone else excited for terrible twos and threenager years for Ron! Soph may have to finally delete her account as she won’t be able to deal with it if she thinks him doing a shout is naughty 😂
Eugh 3s are the worst! Then they turn into gobby little people once they start school!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Did she post that video of Ronsley Dursley for tattles benefit to show that he is a naughty boy cos I get the impression she posted that and came straight here to see what people were saying about it. Because really it says less about Ronnie and more about her inability to cope as a parent.
It literally says that she can’t cope with letting him explore and play, that he needs to do it to her schedule and if he doesn’t play ball he’s a naughty child. She needs to let the kid be and stop shoving a camera in his face and provoking him for the gram!

Just you wait zoph until you have another and they are both screaming the house down, or when they are having tantrums in the middle of tesco 🙄
The worst is yet to come zoph babe
He’s a child, if he didn’t scream and shout I’d be very worried and getting him down the doctors worried my child is mute not exploiting my kid for views. Why does she need to share that? he’s a normal child, not a prop for likes. He’s gonna be giving her another right hook later for slagging him off now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Wait until he’s a teenager Soph... duck me... you’ve got a lot to learn 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Looks like she’s been gifted some of the Warburtons crumpet slippers that a few people have been posting. No doubt she’ll do an ad for them later and bag another 24k 🙄

She'll wear them for a pic then MadMaYahoo will sell them on.

crumpet.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Nah I couldn’t believe when I saw this. Let him try to close it himself? How else is the poor boy going to develop hand eye coordination skills? I really feel sorry him, a camera in his face and no freedom.
Agreed that scream was no big deal and she was clearly freaked out and overreacted to it, but the child isn’t allowed to play properly and this is his frustration coming out, she wants a cute perfect baby in her arms but they grow up and they develop their own personality, let’s hope he’s a little rebel and makes a mess constantly 🙄

Reactions: 21
I can’t wait for Ronnie to come in steaming drunk at 5am when he’s 15, stinking of weed and refusing to be her little puppet, only interested in going to sleep and not giving a shite about being mummaz little mans anymore and he’ll probably call her crazy and obsessive cos what teenager isn’t a dick to their parents and she’s gonna have to deal with that 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
£24k today - get in there.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That video of the wee one and his truck 😂😂 she’s going to be shocked when he hits 2!! That was hardly a squawk lol

Reactions: 13
I can’t wait for Ronnie to come in steaming drunk at 5am when he’s 15, stinking of weed and refusing to be her little puppet, only interested in going to sleep and not giving a shite about being mummaz little mans anymore and he’ll probably call her crazy and obsessive cos what teenager isn’t a dick to their parents and she’s gonna have to deal with that 😂😂

I bet she is so glad she has Ron, otherwise what is her daily content - nothing but the dog.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Did she really think that little shout if his was him being a terror?

Wow.... At his age that is the only way he knows how to express his frustration! And he was rightly frustrated as he wanted to play with his toy and she was taking it away from him!

That poor child... And what an OTT reaction from Mrs H!

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.