Mrs Hinch #283 your tree looks crap and you’re a self-centered prat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus Christ I wouldn’t call him having a little scream being naughty. You’re in for a real shock Soph if you think that’s him not being an angel.

Reactions: 13
Super super Kate to the party, but
Why the duck does she need "open curtains and blinds" on her list!!??!!?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Judging by her reaction to Ronnie screaming, she is lying when she says she can't wait for him to wake up from a nap or in the morning because she misses him. She is more than likely delighted when he's asleep because then she doesn't have to do anything with him. She's in for a very rude awakening when Ronnie really starts having tantrums. One little scream makes her nearly wet herself! Wait til he throws himself on the floor, goes as stiff as a board and holds his breath because he doesn't want his coat on! She's got it coming!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I really don’t understand that over reaction to wee Ronnie having a bit of a toddler squeal at simply wanting to be touching something. It sounds like normal toddler frustration purely because he can’t yet verbalise what he wants or doesn’t want to do, and she’ll be in for one hell of a shock if she thinks that won’t be the norm for a few years.

Some days kids are bloody arses and it’s OK to admit that and sometimes you don’t always like them. Doesn’t mean you don’t love them any less.
I actually wonder if that’s why she so often professes how much she loves him? Maybe he’s been a normal 18 month old and she doesn’t like it so she has to remind/convince herself she still loves him?

Last edited:
That video of the wee one and his truck 😂😂 she’s going to be shocked when he hits 2!! That was hardly a squawk lol
Her reaction to his little squeal was so over the top!
‘Oh god! Ok ok ok jeeeezzz’

He was only letting her know that he didnt want it closed.

She had a bigger tantrum than that just because someone said they thought her wardrobe would have been bigger 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Why when sorting the house out, does she make it sound like shes climbed a moutain in a torrential snow storm, whilst carrying henry on her back?
Try doing all this without a husband at home, 3 kids and working fulltime and overtime.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I’m having a mooch at sofas (wishful thinking not a purchase 😂😂) and I’m horrified people also search for this, her sofas are horrific 🤢🤢🤢
E5035294-4101-4529-9A7C-4DBA682E93CD.jpeg

Reactions: 10
Oh my gosh, she’s so boring and I couldn’t give a shite about her brat 🙈 neeeeexxxxxt

• Haha
  • Heart
Haven't caught up jn her yet as I've been catching up on here first, the content is better 🤣

Haven't had a "mum says" in a while have we? Or how they've been facetiming each other cos she can't see her?

Come on Hinch, dance

• Haha
Reactions: 15
A bit over the top for a scream, it is Ron's toy so his reaction is to tell her not to touch it.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I’ve noticed when Ronnie does try to make a sound she yells or cheers him on she makes really odd loud high pitch sounds they are startling noises and he instantly stops and thinks what the hell (am I supposed to speak like that instead) he will be like Tom Hanks in Forrest Gump “My mummazzzz said... life is like a box of gifted stuff. You never know what ya gunna get”

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Never ever seen a child look so miserable while listening to music with his mum dancing..... He just has no expression in his wee face with her at all how can she not see that why expose that to the world, is she just oblivious to it

• Sad
Reactions: 21
You could really hear the panic in her voice when Veronca Salt let that squeal out! 🤣 Poor kid doesn’t stand a chance of not turning out to be a brat, with her carrying on like that he’ll soon learn that all he has to do to get what he wants is scream.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Did you see how much she pandered you his scream?! Omg sorry sorry! Kids scream hinch, it doesn’t make them naughty, it makes them kids 😑

Reactions: 19
Soph does realise most people work full time, raise children and keep their house tidy and find the motivation to get it done even if they’re knackered cos they don’t have another choice.

She’s such a lazy dosser. She has Orville home all day and he can watch the boy or....let’s say something radical...pick up his own tit and contribute to the housework 😱😱😱

I honestly can’t stand the woman. She takes women back 50 years and acts like doing her laundry is a task she should be proud of and should receive praise from others for doing, I’ve done 3 loads today, someone pat me on the back. I don’t do housework because I want to, I do it because my house will be chaos if I don’t!
Ive done 3 loads of washing. Stripped woodchip wallpaper from the walls. Been to the tip and moved 11 boxes of tiles (25kg each) cooked a meal from scratch and still need to do a food shop. I need some stranger approval pleaseeee 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 34
My nearly 3 yr old, granted he has delays and hard work at times had a massive meltdown as his Thomas couldn’t go into the tele to play with thomas 😂😂 good luck sophomore if you think that’s hard work 😓 leave him play with his toys, I do and they learn so much. Unless they’re bashing the tv!! xx

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.