Mrs Hinch #283 your tree looks crap and you’re a self-centered prat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched the clip of Ronnie “screaming and shouting”.

what the actual duck? That was neither. That was a little boy who was frustrated at his bleeping overbearing helicopter mother shutting his truck when all he wanted to do was explore it himself!
I’ll send you a video of my two year old who’s got possible ADHD kicking off because his trousers are the wrong shade of blue.... God she bleeping riles me!!!

The tiniest squeak out of that boy and her reply was “OH GOD! Ok...ok...ok...”
She properly panicked didn't she? Clearly she spends no time at all with him. Of course Vestlife was there ready to swoop in before Soph has a meltdown at having to deal with her own son. No wonder he's packed in working, he can't trust her alone with him.

Reactions: 10
The duvet thing has bothered me. It will definitely stink after a kebab!! 🤢 Also , why f do they always sit separately ? Rather than snuggle up together?
I don't understand why she needs to bring the duvet downstairs when she's got umpteen baskets full of blankets everywhere.

Anyone else have an irrational hatred for the word 'caddy' now?

Reactions: 25
She really is scraping the bottom of the barrel for cleaning content if opening the curtains & blinds is making it onto the to do list! 🤣
How can you forget ‘speaking’ to ronalonadingdong was on the list not that long ago now that is bizzare

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don't understand why she needs to bring the duvet downstairs when she's got umpteen baskets full of blankets everywhere.

Why hasn’t she got on her cosy snuggley fantastic fleecy robe from F & F 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 19

Also, what about the lounge wear that Tesco paid her to eye duck herself in the mirror over the other day? "Oh it's so warm and snuggly guyzzzzz, I laaaahve it". Of course we all knew it would be packed off to Ma Barker's before the pre recorded ad was even posted, she has never been seen wearing a bloody dressing gown! How can her devoted sheep not see this?

Reactions: 19
Grinch must of taken a half day today🤔
Probably pissed off that after putting up her disclaimer quote about how we are all different and deserve to celebrate Christmas in our own way ( self indulgent in her case) we still slagged her off 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Probably pissed off that after putting up her disclaimer quote about how we are all different and deserve to celebrate Christmas in our own way ( self indulgent in her case) we still slagged her off 😂😂
And having a tantrum because she showed her true colours with Ronnie yesterday!

Or tantrums so much he throws up all over the sofa like my daughter did. We also had the going stiff whilst trying to get her into the pushchair/highchair/trolley. She'll be one of those mothers that just gives in and lets them do as they like. She hasn't seen anything yet!
Hahaha my nephew did the going stiff from about 7 months to 2 1/2. Complete fight to get a nappy on him as he became stiff as a log. But then he'd scarper off. He once rolled away, got onto all fours and pissed all over my parents floor. I was trying to get him out of a snowsuit in Lapland when he went stiff and I could not for the life of me get his arm out of his suit. Couldn't put him in the highchair because he went stiff, or his pram. He's 3 1/2 now and has suddenly got so grown up! Takes himself up to the loo, puts his seat on the loo and his step by the toilet. Runs round the room telling everyone excitedly he's about to have fish fingers.

Hinch is going to be in for a huge shock when the real tantrums start. All I saw yesterday was him being frustrated as his parents were hovering over him again. He's being wrapped in cotton wool and not allowed to explore anything. And that's without the fact they're spoiling him rotten. Great you can afford it, but that doesn't mean you should. Children need to learn that they have to work and not everything will be handed to them on a plate.

I know we want to protect children, but it is also the job of a parent to raise their kids to be well rounded individuals who can cope with life. You can't just run to mummy when you're 35. I see him and just think of my cousin's. They're in their 20s and still attached to their mum's tit. Whereas I've run my own house and business for 10 years. I'm still close to my parents, but in a normal way, not a babying way. I thank God they brought me up to cope with life and all it throws at you. It's not a bed of roses, but we grow from everything we go through.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Yes, stop criticising her for choosing to celebrate Christmas by spending astonishing amounts of money on tat, whilst being sarky to her husband and overreacting when her baby can’t abide her touching the toy he only just got. It’s the real meaning of Christmas GUYZZZZ.

She can’t help it if her target audience of swipe ups are struggling due to a pandemic. Why don’t they simply make some orange peel tags and then never use them.

I hope she does some cleaning today.

Who thinks the ‘postman’ is Jaymee running out into the front garden 😂 unless she sits with her phone all morning in position ready and waiting to film them when the ‘postman’ comes

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Just saw the video from last night with ronny screaming 🙄 she really panicked didnt she! Its ok for your kid to be upset.

Also now she knows not to touch the elf im guessing we wont see ronny seeing it.

I genuinely wonder how long it takes for her to stage and film all of this tit in the mornings..

Reactions: 15
Hahaha my nephew did the going stiff from about 7 months to 2 1/2. Complete fight to get a nappy on him as he became stiff as a log. But then he'd scarper off. He once rolled away, got onto all fours and pissed all over my parents floor. I was trying to get him out of a snowsuit in Lapland when he went stiff and I could not for the life of me get his arm out of his suit. Couldn't put him in the highchair because he went stiff, or his pram. He's 3 1/2 now and has suddenly got so grown up! Takes himself up to the loo, puts his seat on the loo and his step by the toilet. Runs round the room telling everyone excitedly he's about to have fish fingers.

Hinch is going to be in for a huge shock when the real tantrums start. All I saw yesterday was him being frustrated as his parents were hovering over him again. He's being wrapped in cotton wool and not allowed to explore anything. And that's without the fact they're spoiling him rotten. Great you can afford it, but that doesn't mean you should. Children need to learn that they have to work and not everything will be handed to them on a plate.

I know we want to protect children, but it is also the job of a parent to raise their kids to be well rounded individuals who can cope with life. You can't just run to mummy when you're 35. I see him and just think of my cousin's. They're in their 20s and still attached to their mum's tit. Whereas I've run my own house and business for 10 years. I'm still close to my parents, but in a normal way, not a babying way. I thank God they brought me up to cope with life and all it throws at you. It's not a bed of roses, but we grow from everything we go through.
I think she always hovers because it’s such a child unfriendly house. How unrealistic was it to have a toddler and keep a show house with all that shite and clutter . You would never be done checking them. I can just hear her screeching everytime he goes near anything thats hers , which is everything really!!

Two things....
1. I’ve opened my curtains guyzzz
2. I thought her Postman came later as it was around 12pm when we saw Henrys dick on Loose Women 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 15

The trouble is, at nearly 31 Sophie does still run to her mum for everything. Mad witch Freda has raised her to be totally dependent on her, she knows no different and is raising Ronnie the same way.

I feel like my job as a parent is to teach my daughter how to live without me, because one day she will move out and she'll need to know how to look after herself. At 13 she already is more self sufficient than Princess Sophie, she can cook, and I encourage her to think things through if she encounters a problem to try and find the solution herself. Freda has pampered Hinch so much that she has no idea how to function as an adult, and if she were my daughter I would feel like I had failed her.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.