Mrs Hinch #284 Just show us the grass, no need to be subtle we know you read tattle.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean, I can't even be bothered with her anymore, she's so freaking dull.šŸ™ƒ

I feel like the tighest mother in the world atm as the only advent calendar I got my 19 month old is a wooden Christmas tree where you add a bauble per day. Lots of my friends with kids a similar age or younger have got them a chocolate one.... and then Hinch gets him a load of toy cars (which are 110% not age appropriate with the tiny wheels...)
Aw I love this, itā€™ll be a Xmas tradition that can be passed down šŸŽ„ā¤

Reactions: 8
Firstly the nappies: donate to a baby/children's charity, a special care baby unit, a mother and baby shelter, a family trying to survive day by day.........anyone but hinch!!!

The paper gift bags: no words.....literally speechless!! Why didn't she get Ronnie to decorate them in christmas handprints turned into christmas trees/footprints into reindeers or use the scrub daddy that was shaped like a tree and do sponge painting with him!!! So much she could have done with the poor kid. I know my family members would appreciate it more coming from a child than a grown ass woman!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
More free nappies! I hope sheā€™s going to donate the newborn nappies and the ones thatā€™s are too small for Ron Don.
If she does she will open them first to make sure they are unusable

Reactions: 8
Sat in her same corner of the sofa. Festering in her own filth. If that was a young mum being a lazy bleep like that and her kid couldnā€™t speak even a few words sheā€™d be branded all sorts. Because itā€™s Hinch no one bats an eyelid. Makes me sick
You have hit the nail right on the head!

Reactions: 18
FYI Zoph (although you havenā€™t read here since 1623BC.....)
That PVA glue isnā€™t strong enough to hold those bits on those bags. Nor is the hot glue for the heavier things like pine cones.
Not designed for that tit luv.
Those bags ainā€™t gonna last 2 seconds once theyā€™ve got anything inside them,
twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I can see she does these crap craft jobs to be more relatable to her followers who may not be able to afford christmas. But what she doesnt realise is, thesw arent cost affective by the time people buy a glue gun, glue, bags, ribbon and crap. They might aswell just go to tescos and buy several tubs of quality street as i think people will want that more

what would be cute if she got Ron involved. My sister in law made xmas cards this year and made a snowman using her babies foot print as its corny but cute and made the grand and great grandparents really chuffed

she should spend some time showing off craft ideas that involve your lil one as that will be more relatable and show her to be an actual mummy

plus her fire place is horrrrrrible. I hope she did get it free as that fake fire is shite!! I wouldnt pay for that, what log fire do you know that bellows bright yellow flames like that. She had the money and space to have a real fire place in a better location when she did the extension plus it doesnt look right as its not central to the wall
Hinch doesnā€™t do it to be relatable, she does it because Stacey got the craft book gig and not her and she is fewwwwwmmmmmin!

Reactions: 6
And theyā€™re not cheap
Especially when theyā€™re going through 6-12 a day

And Sophie has had a lifetime sent for free
I used pampers for newborn and size one and then switched to aldi
They did the same job but cheaper

Agree! And as an up and coming first time mum Iā€™ve got to be honest here and say that seeing her promoting pampers has put me off them, rather than encouraged me to buy them. A few women from my pregnancy group (online, sadly) have said the same.

Reactions: 6
I have so many questions regarding todayā€™s ā€œcontentā€.
Firstly, have Pampers actually brought out a special range of colour coded nappies specifically for motherā€™s who cannot read the packaging?
The colours have been used previously
Iā€™m sure the yellow they used 3 years ago. And then switched to a turquoise

My mum bought me a pack that I forgot to use and used 1.5 years later for my second

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.