Mrs Hinch #283 your tree looks crap and you’re a self-centered prat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As someone who doesn’t have children (through choice) - why are COT bumpers dangerous?
I’m just learning guys

Reactions: 1
Elf on the shelf - day 2

Reactions: 4
Going to do some cleaning for Tattle lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Reguly, it’s REGULARLY!! No 1 author at her finest yet again. Speak properly woman

Reactions: 13
Is this a sales technique for talking about herself in a 3rd person all the time? 'soph this' 'soph that' ... or is this just another part of her narcissistic personality?

Reactions: 22
Apparently that bathly toy she was flogging earlier this year has been recalled because its hazardous! Know someone who bought it and had an email saying to stop using instantly! Wonder if she’ll acknowledge this 😠

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
As someone who doesn’t have children (through choice) - why are COT bumpers dangerous?
I’m just learning guys
Anything with ties etc are a potential strangling hazard (strings come untied, baby manages to wrap it around their neck, baby can't free themselves). I also believe that lack of air flow can contribute to Sudden Infant Death Syndrome.

Reactions: 6
Is this a sales technique for talking about herself in a 3rd person all the time? 'soph this' 'soph that' ... or is this just another part of her narcissistic personality?
Well she said herself she hears voices in her head. That wasn’t Soph, that was Patricia 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Fing hell she finally did some cleaning today this week.

Reactions: 5
It’s her narcissistic personality. I did sales training based on the book ‘How to Win Friends and Influence People’ and in the book
Dale Carnegie said, “A person’s name is to that person, the sweetest, most important sound in any language.” He meant for us sales peeps to constantly use their name when addressing people, hence those irritating sales people constantly repeating your name but I’m afraid with Hinch, she ‘jast lavvvssss’ the sound of her own name.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
That outfit in the stairs basket was worn yesterday.
How has she managed to wash and dry the same outfit overnight when she hasn't done any washing? Or how has he worn it all day without it getting dirty?

Pre records and lies lies lies!
It’s because she changes him 6 times a day his outfits never get a chance to get dirty lol

Anything with ties etc are a potential strangling hazard (strings come untied, baby manages to wrap it around their neck, baby can't free themselves). I also believe that lack of air flow can contribute to Sudden Infant Death Syndrome.

Here you go Soph

Are cot bumpers really unsafe?

Cot bumpers are not considered safe because of the risk of accidents once your baby can roll and move in their cot. Your baby can also climb onto them.

The study by Washington University School of Medicine, published today (24 November 2015) in the Journal of Pediatrics found that 48 infant deaths from 1985-2012 were specifically attributed to cot bumpers. An additional 146 infants were involved in cot bumper incidents in which the babies nearly suffocated, choked or were strangled.

I’m sorry, it was after 2pm and she hadn’t even opened the curtains in Ron’s room?? You seriously need motivation to open a pair of curtains 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.