Mrs Hinch #283 your tree looks crap and you’re a self-centered prat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mine died too 😂😂 Just use hot water, washing up liquid, soak it and scrape, honestly the lady who lived here before me must’ve applied it with a pallette knife, the glue....it’s so thick...like Soph *shade thrown to keep relevant* 😂
At the risk of sounding Hinch.... Fabric conditioner and hot water in a spray bottle, it'll slip off! Make sure to give it a good rub down afterwards mind. Don't want to line your house with flammables 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can't think of a single one of my friends with kids who haven't resentfully bought them a drum kit/horrible flashing singing thing/fully functioning armoured personnel carrier at some point, or had something like that bought for them by malicious relatives or someone like me. They harbour barely-concealed fantasies of destroying it, sure, but the kids have a whale of a time. Doesn't matter if it doesn't fit with your decor!
My mother bought my eldest a metal drum with wooden sticks when she was 2 or 3, as a Christmas present. She laughed her socks off. Until we were leaving to go back home & said, “Let’s leave this here so you can play with it every time you’re at Nanny’s!” As the kids went over regularly my daughter was quite happy to do that as she had plenty of other toys to play with that were equally as noisy. And we breathed a sigh of relief. My mother, not so much. She should have known her ‘joke’ would backfire on her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
My mother bought my eldest a metal drum with wooden sticks when she was 2 or 3, as a Christmas present. She laughed her socks off. Until we were leaving to go back home & said, “Let’s leave this here so you can play with it every time you’re at Nanny’s!” As the kids went over regularly my daughter was quite happy to do that as she had plenty of other toys to play with that were equally as noisy. And we breathed a sigh of relief. My mother, not so much. She should have known her ‘joke’ would backfire on her 🤣
Ohhh that's good, well done :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 5
I find it ridiculous that when she shows RonRonLongJohn’s bedroom she either really quickly skips over his cot or just plain doesn’t show it. WE SEE THE COT BUMPERS! Silly bint is so much about aesthetic that she doesn’t care about her son’s safety and is totally unwilling to change that.

Reactions: 25
Ronnie on the monitor in the background. I can’t work out if bumpers are still on with my rubbish eyes. What’s with her drinks today. Her yazoo earlier and her mars drink now. She just lives on them doesn’t she. 🤢🤢🤢. Kebab for inch. Urhhh I’m so fed up with her I can’t even be bothered anymore.

Attachments

Reactions: 13
Yes!! I have an 18 month old too, and she is constantly opening and closing things. She’s gets frustrated when it won’t open or close properly but I normally just leave her to work it out herself!
she never shows Ronnie opening the kitchen cupboards and lobbing all the tins out,or pissing around with the washing machine... the other day my little monster put a wash on with just my cans of tonic water 😂🤯
😂 mine was obsessed with wires and cables too, was an absolute nightmare, switching things on and off opening cupboards. He worked out where the dog treats were kept once, opened the pack and gave the dog about 30 treats before I realised what was going on. I really think if Ronnie was doing stuff like that she would show it with her silly “mischief” song.
I’ve also seen Rondog quite often pick up food using just his index finger. I don’t know if this is wrong or right for his age but mine would try and take the spoon off me and feed himself or use all his fingers/ hands when eating. Most of it would end up on the floor / in the dog but atleast he was trying and being allowed to try 😅

Reactions: 6
Maybe she panicked when Ronnie squealed cos she thought he was gonna give her a right hook again like at Tesco😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Is she alright she seems to ALWAYS been led on the sofa? Drinking Yazoo and lucozade I thought she would of been straight out the door since lockdown is over and had her family outings to B&M

Reactions: 15
Ronnie on the monitor in the background. I can’t work out if bumpers are still on with my rubbish eyes. What’s with her drinks today. Her yazoo earlier and her mars drink now. She just lives on them doesn’t she. 🤢🤢🤢. Kebab for inch. Urhhh I’m so fed up with her I can’t even be bothered anymore.
They’re still on, you can only see the top half of the cot when I’ve proper zoomed in.

Honestly, why would you even risk it?

• Sad
Reactions: 13
A kebab for dinner along with all the other shite? No wonder the toilet needs all them chemicals! Bet their house stinks of fart

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’ve said it before, and I’m saying it again. Cot bumpers - not recommended anywhere (lullaby trust and NHS say no) because children have died with them in the cot.

But Mrs Hinch has them. How they got past a health visitor I don’t know. More bollocks as they blatantly haven’t been taken off when he was asleep.
Having a child the same age there are a million things I see that the health visitor would freak out about but I don’t think he’s ever seen one or had any interest in seeing one. They may do a first initial visit but they don’t see the babies room so Hinch probably just nodded along to advice and ignored it coz ma baker and her 90s parenting knows best!!

Reactions: 19
Does anyone else wait untill the DOG is asleep before they get a takeaway? 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 28
A kebab for dinner along with all the other shite? No wonder the toilet needs all them chemicals! Bet their house stinks of fart
The tit they survive on I bet they don’t even have to push to go the loo. It must just fall out of their hoops as they sit on the pan

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
I know she’s faker than my St Moriz tan but she genuinely only looks happy when RonBeautifulMans isn’t with her and it’s just her, Jamie and Audrey Platt.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.