Mrs Hinch #283 your tree looks crap and you’re a self-centered prat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hate to say it, but I genuinely feel sorry for David Vest. Even pre covid he just seemed to be her little lap dog, no job anymore, just sat at home with her day in day out, they rarely even went anywhere and i only believe they started to go out on day trips etc after people including myself mentioning on here how they literally, did nothing yet they were home all day and obviously had the time and money to be out and about. I wonder (obviously not now as the country is a shitshow in and out of lockdowns etc) was he ever allowed to go out to the pub with his mates, have him and his mates got a whatsapp group to just talk about football and whatever shite men talk about... even his instagram has been set up purposely to post about grinch and take 'candid' vids/pics of her/the shite tree/her holding ronnie blesshim/fat dog slim etc... I just feel he had this decent job before which hes went from doing that, to sat around the house of no colour with her clawing her neck and making shite pastry things all day.. I just don't get it! Perhaps the nice bank balance helps but i couldn't be assed living like that, I would go stir crazy!
Can you imagine if he ever goes back to work? What will he write in the glaring gap in his CV where it says most recent job? I was my wife's witch? 😂
I agree with you in some respects about him and I wonder if he really does wish things could be how they were before the brand took off - she doesn't and that's obvious. It appears however that she can't be alone for any great lengths of time and he's stepped into the role of making sure she isn't. It's a very strange setup because well before any of this Hinch madness she was independent, learned to drive, had a flat and a job and a circle of friends she socialized with. Once she became his wife and then Insta famous she became little girl lost! There's also the issue of her possibly not trusting him around other women because he left his previous partner for her apparently.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Does anyone think that Gleam have ever had a word with her about the amount of followers she buys? Like "come on Soph, it's really bloody clear what you're doing, when anyone looks through your followers and sees Sexy Daddy Pig, Brexit Dildo and Bumstretcher, it's a bit obvious love" 🤷 or do they not give a tit because she brings in the dollar?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It's all about her, always has and unless somebody stands up to her always will be

Ma and Pa Barker have always made something of her so Sophie thinks she is extra special. She says in her memwarr about how her parents said she was going to do something extraordinary 🙄 I wouldn't call getting an insta following extraordinary. But she believes she is all that. She always has to be the centre of attention.

The house will have to be to her liking not Jamie's or even Ronnie as he gets older. Like with saying how vest has his own insta but it's all about her!

Its about time she grew up, realised Disney isn't real, life isn't perfect and she isn't the centre of the universe! She is going to damage Rondonmillionaire and quite possibly her marriage if she carries on like she is!

Reactions: 24
Seems Hinch is up to date on her tattle reading. She's shown is Ronnie's toys as requested by a tattler this morning.
How wonderful. 🙄
Yes it was me, but only about 4, blooming ridiculous , that poor boy must be bored rigid and unstimulated😞 😜

Reactions: 10
I don't like to keep banging on about SS but her latest grid post refers to "the Winter door"
Is this a thing now? Decorating front doors according to what season it is? Because it's ridiculous! Once you're through the door you're not going to see it unless you actually stand outside for ages admiring it! This is just yet another "Look at me! Look at what I can afford! Aren't I special"
It's really starting to piss me off!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Looks like she’s been gifted some of the Warburtons crumpet slippers that a few people have been posting. No doubt she’ll do an ad for them later and bag another 24k 🙄
duck sake, Warburton's is my favourite bread. Bloody cockweasel has to ruin everything doesn't she!

Reactions: 6
15 mins ago posted her “cleaning” up... but still pretty bright outside.
she blatantly filmed all content this morning. Tidied and at 2ish thought tit I better pretend I haven’t done it.

She’s so transparent

Reactions: 15
For the catch up - a little late in posting them but needs must.
Sky advent gift.

mrshinchhome_2020.12.2_8tkpx6.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 4
More out takes

• Sick
Reactions: 3
It's hit me again how f****** manipulative this woman is. Making a business making a page out of actually doing f*** all. Everything she had on her task list today was absolutely nothing of note. That people do as they walk around and get on with the day all part of you know, life. and she's dragged out 50 million stories to do it, manipulating and lying to her audience that these are things just she's doing are huge tasks.
Literally on her list today was stuff we do everyday that even her followers would be doing every day if they didn't make myself think about it and putting it on a list!
Like cleaning out a basket on the stairs that something you do without thinking about it. Putting washing away. Opening the f****** curtains she made seem like something on a list. no! Thats something people do like breathing!
But she makes them into these things and it's manipulating others to think the same.and no wonder they get down. you made opening the curtains a to-do list. If they always think about it this gigantic day of tasks they arent able to get on with their day.getting this tit done as you move.live.

Yes it was me, but only about 4, blooming ridiculous , that poor boy must be bored rigid and unstimulated😞 😜
When she points at things 😤& that stupid point when she closes the tips of her fingers all together ..... proper irritating 😠
The pincers,point and flat hand touch- point are out in fùll horrendous force at the moment arent they!

Reactions: 16
That post this morning has really pissed me off.

Yes, it's OK if people don't have some, or any, of the things on her list. In fact, it's more than OK, especially for people who don't want them.

But, what about people who do want those things but can't afford them? The whole 'it's OK' seems seriously sarcastic. She's just not genuine.

All that post will do is make people feel bad about themselves. Even those who have done some of those things will now feel like they aren't giving their kids the best Christmas because they didn't twit about all December with the bleeping magic* elf.

What a nasty, passive aggressive, narcissistic witch!

* the elf is only magic if you don't let the kids touch it so Soph no longer has an 'Elf on a shelf', just an elf doll.
I thought it was ridiculous too. Many people want those things but can't afford them. She's so tone deaf

Reactions: 8
I’d only use Fairy tablets if I was being paid as much as you ya daft twit, but you don’t reveal that do you...

Reactions: 9
When she points at things 😤& that stupid point when she closes the tips of her fingers all together ..... proper irritating 😠
I was trying to make that claw but just couldn’t get my fingers to do it but I made myself titter as it looked like when you do shadow puppets and make an emu. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Flipped back into green overnight...can’t attach screen shots it’s attaching other pics with it but she was at -1329 last night and +900 this morning (tues stats)

edited to try and add screenshots

-262 today

stats.png

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Haven’t read back yet so sorry if it’s been said... anyone else notice she’s taken down stories from the quiz recording. More specifically the ones where she was throwing all the shade at Vesty.

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.