Mrs Hinch #280 Soph your dog is fat and you ain’t Postman Pat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We've bought our first eva nutcracker and I love immm arrghh someone slap her please

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
“Oh my god guyzzzz, look at what Ronnie’s vegetable patch produced...two grands worth of perfect astroturf sensory grass!!!”

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Wow I wonder how much she’s made today in Ads. Blimey!! She’s having a manic episode. I’ve seen four adds today. She’s bought a mini tree no need she’s got a huge one and now a huge nut cracker. I’m so so so fuming does she not understand that her sheep will break their pockets and bank accounts trying to keep up with her. This is getting out of hand now. I could see how easily her sheep would be flock to the shops to imitate everything she buys. She’s now sold her soul and has to advertise on demand when they say so. It’s obvious now. She can’t go back. Her content is changing more and more. It’s less personal and ‘love you all lots’ now huh all marketing and sales. What a twit. She’s actually manic

Reactions: 20
Is that the front lawn? It’s very churned up. IT IS GRASS. DONT SHATTER MY DREAMS HINCH 😂😂😂😂😂
That’s got to be the front lawn otherwise how would she show off her RAAAAAYNEDEEEEEERS to the neighbours 😂😂 ONE FOR RONNIE, ONE FOR JAYMEEEEE, AND THE LAMPPOST IS FOR ME COS IM SO HARD DONE BY COS IM 5’10!!!! 🙄🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Love the fact that her "guys I'm gonna show you amazing black Friday deals" is basically just her doing her usual paid ads but all on the same day 😂 I'm expecting a shark one at some point between now and Monday.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So McCann, and so much to catch up on so sorry if it’s been said. So so much to catch up on, saw Tomtit is back, yay welcome back 😘Just had a delve in madams stories as had a few mins waiting around to do. Omg the bloody post box 🤦‍♀️I have no words. All prerecorded tit posted already by the look of it, that matted crappy jumper is on and off in the short space of time (even during same supposed task) like her fake interest in her son. The tiny pile of bone dry washing coming out of the machine, supposedly just washed, a total mixture of fabrics and wasn’t that a towel in there too🤦‍♀️ She’s no domestic goddess is she. Oh and the swipe up for the masks, she sounds like she’s doing everyone a favour, nice little bit made for her with every swipe up when people could just go on to Amazon themselves. Why couldn’t she ‘to be honest guys’, mention by going through the link she will actually be fleecing her sheep just that little bit more, lining her pocket🙄 No f****** honesty with her!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Thread suggestion by @Spacemonkey1972
- Soph your dog is fat and you ain’t postman pat.

Until her return I have added on another poll.
(spelt vision wrong, my fat fingers soz)
For all new members these can all be read about in her Wiki page.
Enjoy.

Last thread catch up
Red is cleaning.
Blue is a link to the post.

Wednesday.
On her drive out to nowhere last night she purchased a post box for Ron & the neighbour’s kids to post Santa letters. WTF.
Zzzzz. Henry nearly took off Ron’s fingers feeding him a treat.
Lunch served with another waffle wrap but the posted pics are of different dishes!!
Washed her gunky make up brushes and blender sponges using her #gifted xmas sponge daddy.
Posted saying she will share SMALL businesses that are doing Black Friday deals as she loves a barg, no way Jose, she’s just filling up content.
Posted another old video of her laughing with Ron, Jeez.
Posted she wants Ron to sleep, then when she’s looking at her phone she misses him Aw.
Put Henry to bed and announce Thurs off.
Thursday.
And she’s having the day off again.
and
Soph doesn’t have a middle name, she added Rose in her teens.

Wiki page to read all about her.

https://tattle.life/wiki/mrs-hinch/

For new members.

Kate to the party, nusty people, duty heart, crunky snack and #bekond are typos from Hinchers so Tattle are using them.
Among others, a few words below, etc. that we use, there are many more, either rude or sarcastic.
Onslow, Vestlife, Kanye Vest etc. = Jamie as he is seen to always wear vests.
MadMaYahoo/Freda/Ma Barker = Zoph's mum.
Lardsome/fat bastard/chicken strip = Henry.
ATV = all the vest = Jamie wearing vests and she uses ATB (all the best).
RonRon etc. = Ronnie.
I’m thank you – what she said to Phil Scofield on her This Morning interview.
Plip and Plop = Flip and Flop the fisccch (as this is the sound they’ll make when they head down the toilet along with their 10+ children who are currently unnamed).

BBQ scandal - Breaking lockdown rules by having a family bbq - reported in The Sun newspaper 28/04/2020 but she has never denied/confirmed it.

View attachment 324951

Attempting a worm

When she gets back up it’s like something from a horror film 😬

Reactions: 4
Shes not shy about splashing the cash now is she. This does not make sense after the whole LV bag 'I hate spending loads of money.' Keeping it relatable again Zoph to your huns who will run out and copy you 🙄

Reactions: 12
Is that the front lawn? It’s very churned up. IT IS GRASS. DONT SHATTER MY DREAMS HINCH 😂😂😂😂😂
it is very curned up, almost like there's been heavy equipment and workmen walking over it while fitting that uniformily bright green grass we can see out the patio windows in the back.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Cracking up at her small business Black Friday sharing...
Pathetic 🤣🤣 next up she’ll be sharing poopybellends tacky monstrosity...
SwiPe Up GuYZ tHaT AsTrO wAsNt chEap or Da PoStBoX, I nEEd to FeEd tHa RaYnEDeeer on ThA PerGolAa DiS CriSSMASS toO

Reactions: 10
Omg now a bloody nutcracker like they look nice outside big houses like Luisazuissman or olivias but not hers!!!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.